• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I really wonder why do they exist.
THOUGH THE PROXIMAL CAUSE OF NATURAL DISASTERS IS METEOROLOGICAL...
The distal cause is the evil in this world

/spook

Edit2 nevermind

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Nothing much. Bored.

alright im tired and bored and i freaked myself out.
you guys want me to write something?
Sure why not? I just got done writing up a sad tale about how a guy lives his life without his wife and kid because they were murdered- slowly losing his sanity until finally burying himself in his son's grave- dying of suffocation shortly after.

It's not my most original write-up, but I think it came out good. :4villager:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I really wonder why do they exist.
Well, there are the rain clouds to start.
Then I remember something about the ground that has that magnetic positive/negative stuff going on, thus somehow giving the cloud electrical powers of some sort. I can't remember fully, but it's basically the ground's fault. :upsidedown:

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Sure why not? I just got done writing up a sad tale about how a guy lives his life without his wife and kid because they were murdered- slowly losing his sanity until finally burying himself in his son's grave- dying of suffocation shortly after.

It's not my most original write-up, but I think it came out good. :4villager:
sounds good to me.
i'll get to work then and show the thread.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
For some reason I really want to cuddle.

I... I just realized I've never cuddled someone before.

:(((((((

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Polygon is ****.
Vox media is ****.
Don't read their stuff.
The owners have literally and openly stated their intent to propagandize at a Microsoft Research conference, and they have ties to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, MacArthur Research Foundation, and a lot of other names...
They're avowed cultural marxists. Ugh.
Just, please.
I hate EA as much as the next guy, but, please.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
hereees the gibberish i wrote from boredom
The world has been barren for as long as any living thing left can remember. Not much life remains, outside of a few insects or small plant life. The ground is all but depleted, nothing but dirt and patches of dead grass. Several leaf-less trees are scattered occasionally around the wastelands. The cities are the most eerie part, however. It looks as if people dropped what they were doing and just… disappeared. Pieces of paper placed neatly on tables, puzzles left half-completed, and food barely even touched. Graveyards still remain, the remnants of the gravestones still stand tall in memory of former lives.

The proudest site to still stand tall in this world is the large, white chapel atop of the hill. It was left strangely untouched. The wood remains bright, the bell remains strung up, and the grand organ from within is still in great shape. The remaining life tends to gravitate to this strange building every weekend, resting within its old wood planks and walls, almost like a reminder of once was.

In the morn, the sun still rises for a few short-lived hours, and the sight is more beautiful than anything else that still remains, besides its nightly counterpart. The bright, shining beams shoot from it, peaking through a few old trees and reflecting its loving gaze to all that can see it below. However, after these morning moments, it slowly fleets away, leaving the world in a gloomy state once again.

There is little hope that this place will ever return to its former greatness. However, hope is still an option. Beneath the corroded lands, deep within the earth, within many twisting and turning caverns, there is a patch of fresh soil. Within this soil is several large, deep roots, and growing atop of it is a single green plant. Perhaps it will give life to the Earth one more…?

There is no way to tell.
I didn't really check it for errors lol.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
From what I've been researching about the case, wasn't it more likely that they were either attacked by a wild animal or fell into a ravine? Good ol' yellow press...makes me a bit sad since I'm going into journalism. :/ Ah well.

Interestingly, based on some of the angles in the phone's pictures recovered, one may have suffered a broken ankle.

Good old DIA, haha. The one thing that always fascinated me was the fact that the organization that's credited on the plaque doesn't even exist. Pretty neat stuff.
@ Opossum Opossum : half Smashboards moderator, half detective, all marsupial.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Polygon is ****.
Vox media is ****.
Don't read their stuff.
The owners have literally and openly stated their intent to propagandize at a Microsoft Research conference, and they have ties to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, MacArthur Research Foundation, and a lot of other names...
They're avowed cultural marxists. Ugh.
Just, please.
I hate EA as much as the next guy, but, please.
EA, man. Their E3 is bad as always.
And what you've all been waiting for, SPORTS! Don't go outside, play our games to replicate the feeling instead! :4pacman:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Before i sleep, I don't want anyone to have any nightmares, so I found a soothing image for y'all:
Sweet dreams and hugs. :starman:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Hi everyone.
Whats new?
Besides Iwata. I was a day late but... Yeah.
That sucks. R.I.P Iwata. One of those legendary men who come and go. He will be missed by many. Fans, friends, and family.
I hope that he will be remembered throughout gaming history.
Can anybody add one of those cancer tags with Iwata's name on it on my current avatar?

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Hi everyone.
Whats new?
Besides Iwata. I was a day late but... Yeah.
That sucks. R.I.P Iwata. One of those legendary men who come and go. He will be missed by many. Fans, friends, and family.
I hope that he will be remembered throughout gaming history.
Can anybody add one of those cancer tags with Iwata's name on it on my current avatar?
Never too late, friend.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Wow, you're right!
COME ON, UNDEAD ANIMATRONIC! :4pacman:
Animatronics are an actual a fear of mine.

Eyes get stuck in place, they jitter around, then the just look you right in the eyes

Then when they break they are just there on the stage collecting dust unmoving

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Wow, you're right!
COME ON, UNDEAD ANIMATRONIC! :4pacman:
FNAF. Decent lore behind it. Game is probably one of the most overrated pieces of jump scare turds I've ever played though.

I don't find games that use jump scares as the main way to freak people out fun. Or good. :4pacman:

Of course, it's a matter of personal taste, but games that set the mood through other, more subtle means (i.e. everything else ever) are generally better in my opinion.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just realized that since HTML5's inclusion in Youtube I have more playback problems
Markup Language too stronk

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

Eyes get stuck in place, they jitter around, then the just look you right in the eyes

I hate those. Sadly the Conker you see in the CBFD commercial is one.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

And while I will never take back anything from my last post, real animatronics are genuinely some of the creepiest devices known to man.

Have you ever seen a naked Furby? :estatic:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
sounds scary.

i dunno, i get nightmares every time i sleep and i dont ever get any of my actual fears in them.
its weird.
Animatronics is the main reason why I never went to the party area of chuck e Cheese.

Those things jittered around to much for my liking
The dude in the suit was alright which says why I love Japanese Mascot suits.
Those machines, nope
And while I will never take back anything from my last post, real animatronics are genuinely some of the creepiest devices known to man.
Which is why the game is successful. because the fear of animatronics exists

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Omg... Your writing is so much better then mine
*salutes* (`・ω・´)ゞ
Late answer is late. But i was forcing to go to bed. But anyway, really? My writting is really that good? I dont know what to say about this.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Animatronics is the main reason why I never went to the party area of chuck e Cheese.

Those things jittered around to much for my liking
The dude in the suit was alright which says why I love Japanese Mascot suits.
Those machines, nope
ive only seen one animatronic in my life and it just seemed.... unnatural in an eerie way.
i thought it was just that one, but i guess not.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
But you said there is nothing to be afraid of. :4pacman:
yeah about numbers.

Animatronics scared me as a child though
Late answer is late. But i was forcing to go to bed. But anyway, really? My writting is really that good? I dont know what to say about this.
yeah, That was the most vivid imagination I have ever read in my life~ I love reading stories people make from their mind when they have the best imagination ever

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I like FnaF, but the jumpscares aren't the scary things about it. It's more the lore combined with the stress you get of having to hopelessly defend yourself against five or more bloodthirsty roaming dead children in suits continuously for five hours with limited power.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I like FnaF, but the jumpscares aren't the scary things about it. It's more the lore combined with the stress you get of having to hopeless defend yourself against five or more bloodthirsty roaming dead children in suits.
Get a vacuum to suck the kids out. :4luigi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom