• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Thanks @ FalKoopa FalKoopa now I'm... disconcerted.
Numbers stations, man.
That was me actually. :p Though, I'm right there with you!

Though, wanna know which one's even more disconcerting? Swedish Rhapsody. Literally the creepiest (downright scary) numbers station transmission.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
There's crap. Then there's weird crap. Then there's @ Abyssal Lagiacrus Abyssal Lagiacrus (who happens to be one of my least favorite subspecies of all time)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Good morning , People.

What did I miss, except for a creepy DK mashup? :p

:231:

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
That was me actually. :p Though, I'm right there with you!

Though, wanna know which one's even more disconcerting? Swedish Rhapsody. Literally the creepiest (downright scary) numbers station transmission.
All the mods are blending together in my head.
Edit: Edited the original post right as you responded :D
Next thing I'll be calling Strong Bad IsamR.
Saw the thumbnail for Swedish Rhapsody after searching NOPE.JPG
MAN COULD THE YT GUY AT LEAST PUT A PLEASANT THUMBNAIL SO I CAN LISTEN IN RELATIVE PEACE

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Woah, that's a curveball.

My dad is related to The Conet Project

Okay well it's not that big, but, he's the front-of-house audio engineer for Wilco.

Dear WORD I COULD NOT LISTEN PAST 4:11 SORRY OPOSSUM

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So interest in Balloon Fighter for Smash 4 has been slowly growing since the tragedy of the late Satoru Iwata.

Pfff. I've been asking for Balloon Fighter in Smash before it was cool! *insert hipster glasses here*

To be exact, he's been my #1 most wanted even before Brawl was announced.

T

Trick or Treat

I think I misunderstood this whole talk about creepiness.

So I just went and re-googled those things and got creeped out for no reason. I'm not even big on conspiracies, but it is still creepy regardless.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I think I misunderstood this whole talk about creepiness.

So I just went and re-googled those things and got creeped out for no reason. I'm not even big on conspiracies, but it is still creepy regardless.
If you're misunderstanding, we're talking about radio broadcasts that are certainly designed by humans but aren't intelligible to anyone who doesn't have the code to 'read' them.
They're not really mysteries. All indicators point to them being used by militaries / intelligence agencies to communicate with clandestine operatives.
The only part that puts me on edge is the creepiness with which they're transmitted.
And... the potentially creepy content. Y'know, government secrets and experiments and stuff or whatever.
Edit: and, who knows, maybe there's one numbers channel out there not connected to such, uh, sane or mundane things as militaries and intelligence agencies.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
The freakiest thing I have ever seen in a real-life photo... was the Black Dalia. (wonder if that case ever got solved...)

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
****, I think my Minecraft account might have been compromised.
Somebody changed my Minecraft username to OneShotForAshot and removed my custom skin. I haven't found any evidence that my email was compromised, but I'm not sure how they got in otherwise...

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
"The Smash gods are so enamored by Captain Falcon's high resolution, immaculately textured ***"
This made me legit cry from laughter. I haven't laughed this hard in a long while.
last thing i laughed at hard enough i cried waaas...
oh yeah.

T

Trick or Treat

If you're misunderstanding, we're talking about radio broadcasts that are certainly designed by humans but aren't intelligible to anyone who doesn't have the code to 'read' them.
They're not really mysteries. All indicators point to them being used by militaries / intelligence agencies to communicate with clandestine operatives.
The only part that puts me on edge is the creepiness with which they're transmitted.
And... the potentially creepy content. Y'know, government secrets and experiments and stuff or whatever.
Edit: and, who knows, maybe there's one numbers channel out there not connected to such, uh, sane or mundane things as militaries and intelligence agencies.
It seems kinda creepy still.

I thought we were talking about really creepy things in general...and got remjnded about the Denver airport...<.<

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
On this episode of Dumb Photoshop, we have a mashup of all the kongs from DK64

(this one was a request from an irl friend)

HE HAS NO STYLE, HE HAS NO GRACE, THIS KONG HAS A COCONUT GUN THAT FIRES IN SPURTS! HE CAN PICK UP A BOULDER, WITH RELATIVE EASE, SHE CAN FLOAT THROUGH THE AIR, AND CLIMB UP TREES! DK. DUNGLE KNOG. DK. DUNGLE KNOG IS HERE! HE CAN FLY REAL HIGH, WITH HIS JETPACK ON. AND WHEN HE SEES BANANAS, EXPAND DONG.
DK. DUNGLE-KNOG! DK. DUNGLE KNOG IS HERE!
C'MON CRUNKY TAKE IT TO THE FRIDGE!
WALNUTS, PEANUTS, PINECO(:204:) SMELLS. GRAPES, MELONS, ORANGES, AND FORRETRESS(:205:) SHELLS!
WALlNUTS, PEENUTS, PINECO(:204:) SMELLS. GRAPLES, MELOONS, ORUNGES, AND FORRETRESS(:205:) SHELLS!

oh yeah

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
If Y'all want to be creeped out
DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOOKED
A game was made about it too. Bunch of famous YouTubers played it.

The SCP series is some good scarin', though.
They get hit-and miss in their scare power, though, and the sheer volume of them is intimidating.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I tried to be a ninja and took my kindle in the shower so that i could type this, but then I slipped. Luckily it landed on the bathroom floor instead of the tub. Never gonna do that again. :4luigi:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I tried to be a ninja and took my kindle in the shower so that i could type this, but then I slipped. Luckily it landed on the bathroom floor instead of the tub. Never gonna do that again. :4luigi:
Leave that to the professionals.

Like brooding, Red Kaze from Hoshido.

Or was it ninja Mario...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
TPP released 8 Pokémon in less than an hour

Welp OpieOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom