• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
OI THE **** I SWEAR I JUST HEARD SOMEONE ON THE STAIRS BEHIND ME
SPOOKINESS GETTING TO ME

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
They were mine in my heart </3
I'm sorry. :( Ducks can be adorable at times. Always wanted one...

Hope you're doing okay, as well as the other ducks.

Also if you really want something creepy, there are TONS of unsolved murder, death, and disappearance cases that are REALLY unnerving. Off the top of my head, the Calico disappearance (complete with that HORRIFYING polaroid they found), the guy on the Australian Beach, the Benjaman Kyle amnesia case, the one where a random hiker or trucker (I forget which) found a girl's remains in a bucket deep in the woods, the two young Dutch women who went missing in Panama and only skull fragments were found, the nine hikers who died on that one Pass in Russia...tons. Really fascinating stuff, but REALLY terrifying if you look into it.

T

Trick or Treat

Well if anyone here is i to conspiracies and New World Order type of stuff, I got one that is creepy in general.

I'm sorry. :( Ducks can be adorable at times. Always wanted one...

Hope you're doing okay, as well as the other ducks.

Also if you really want something creepy, there are TONS of unsolved murder, death, and disappearance cases that are REALLY unnerving. Off the top of my head, the Calico disappearance (complete with that HORRIFYING polaroid they found), the guy on the Australian Beach, the Benjaman Kyle amnesia case, the one where a random hiker or trucker (I forget which) found a girl's remains in a bucket deep in the woods, the two young Dutch women who went missing in Panama and only skull fragments were found, the nine hikers who died on that one Pass in Russia...tons. Really fascinating stuff, but REALLY terrifying if you look into it.
I think it got hit by a car :(

And the first 3 cases really got me interested. I might look them up...at mindnight currently.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They have Donkey Kong Land in Virual console

How good is it compared to the real DKC games?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Midnight is for casuals
0300 is where the real spookiness is.
I probably shouldn't post this.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well if anyone here is i to conspiracies and New World Order type of stuff, I got one that is creepy in general.

I think it got hit by a car :(

And the first 3 cases really got me interested. I might look them up...at mindnight currently.
The Australian one is the Somerton Man, by the way. Forgot the name at first. Also forgot the Calico girl's first name, and that one's REALLY unnerving with the Polaroid they found...

And I love a good conspiracy, haha. Almost as much as mysteries. Just...fascinating really.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
There's no doubt that people and power elites have gotten together to secretly discuss / try to change the world.
The debate is on the particulars, of course :D

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
why does my friend talk to me like this
"So are you a xylophone genderfluid xer?
Should I call ixyl as your pronouns?"
i have to google things every time.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Me and my girlfriend just watched the MLB All Star game on TV. ****ING AMAZING!

Mike Trout did it again with the back-to-back MVP Award, the first time it's ever happened in Major League history.

Prince Fielder from the Texas Rangers did pretty well with those RBIs, but my absolute favorite part of the game was when Brian Dozier, a player from my own Minnesota Twins, hit that home run on his first All-Star game at bat EVER!!!

And @ Fluttershy Fluttershy you oughta be proud of how Manny Machado played tonight.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
So you can turn in any system within the 3DS family (3DS XL, 3DS, 2DS) towards 100 dollars off of a New Nintendo 3DS XL at GameStop up until the 26th. That's right, you can trade a freaking 2DS for 100 dollars off of a brand new New Nintendo 3DS XL!
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/how-to-get-a-new-3ds-xl-for-100/1100-6428853/

Looks like I'm gonna trade in my busted regular 3ds towards a New 3DS.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm from Panama, and to this day, that still bugs me. Most of the yellow press here used cannibalism as their main highlight for that case.
From what I've been researching about the case, wasn't it more likely that they were either attacked by a wild animal or fell into a ravine? Good ol' yellow press...makes me a bit sad since I'm going into journalism. :/ Ah well.

Interestingly, based on some of the angles in the phone's pictures recovered, one may have suffered a broken ankle.

Good old DIA, haha. The one thing that always fascinated me was the fact that the organization that's credited on the plaque doesn't even exist. Pretty neat stuff.

D

Deleted member

I tried to be a ninja and took my kindle in the shower so that i could type this, but then I slipped. Luckily it landed on the bathroom floor instead of the tub. Never gonna do that again. :4luigi:
Amazon really needs to make a waterproof Kindle.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Conspiracies... Black Dalia still gives me shivers, te freemason secret society is @Iluminati, and Bigfoot? He probably exists. Maybe.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
From what I've been researching about the case, wasn't it more likely that they were either attacked by a wild animal or fell into a ravine? Good ol' yellow press...makes me a bit sad since I'm going into journalism. :/ Ah well.
Yeah, my guess would be they were attacked by a jaguar.

This reminds me they even made a horror film partially inspired on what happened. It's called Indigenous and it's basically what if the Chupacabra lived in the Panamanian jungles.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So...we're in the '90s pages, eh?
I don't see the '90s kid stuff. :4pacman:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Me and my girlfriend just watched the MLB All Star game on TV. ****ING AMAZING!

Mike Trout did it again with the back-to-back MVP Award, the first time it's ever happened in Major League history.

Prince Fielder from the Texas Rangers did pretty well with those RBIs, but my absolute favorite part of the game was when Brian Dozier, a player from my own Minnesota Twins, hit that home run on his first All-Star game at bat EVER!!!

And @ Fluttershy Fluttershy you oughta be proud of how Manny Machado played tonight.
Yeah. Kinda sad That Darren O'Day didn't play. And Zach Britain's Error was a bit disappointing but at least he was able to get out of it with no damage.
and we get Home field advantage lol

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Don't be scared.
We're here for you.
Though it would be far more comforting in-person.
seeing as im home alone, THAT WOULD BE GREAT.
the power went out for a bit awhile ago and ive been all jumpy and stuff since that.

storms suck.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
seeing as im home alone, THAT WOULD BE GREAT.
the power went out for a bit awhile ago and ive been all jumpy and stuff since that.

storms suck.
Sssh, just listen to the soothing sounds of Super Macho Man. :4pacman: He will release the bogus onto the storm and destroy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom