• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
The thing of it is, when we kissed last week she felt awkward and said it felt like she was kissing a brother. Nowhere near offended, but just a little hurt about it. At least it's nice that she still wants to be friends, which is MUCH better than what my ex put me through

Not that I want to bring hell to the forms, but I can't imagine how the community would feel when Reggie's time comes. I mean, the fact that Iwata just passed out of the blue is sudden and sad
i see. yeeeah that would suck. i can see why it'd hurt. sorry to hear.

if reggie dies anytime soon, i wouldnt be online for awhile lol.
i was already debating if i wanted to leave the internet for a bit just a few seconds ago.
I just feel... empty.
same.

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Too soon for it Tangamanga

Wow, I'm incredibly shocked to hear the news when I saw it blowing up on facebook. My thoughts and prayers are with Iwata's family, friends, and Nintendo everywhere, co-workers, teammates, and fans all.

So this girl I've been "dating" for awhile gave me the friendzone today. While I'm a bit hurt, I feel glad that we have been honest with each other and supportive before we even got serious. Last I'd want is to get hurt again after my ex. At times, I'm tired of feeling like a brother to people and I want more, but guess that's how life is at times
My apologies, please do not take it wrongly, it's just a way to show my respects.
I am not too savvy on how americans view these topics, but it's not meant to be offensive.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Please understand that Henry has been deeply stricken with grief from tonight's decree. In his place, Satoru Iwata's spirit shall manifest through the avatar portrait for one week.

In honor of this man's accomplishments, I will withhold my art regiment to play some of my favorite Nintendo games for tonight into tomorrow. Maybe his touch will still be emanating through them. May this man's death give us avail so we may work as hard as him when we return to business.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm going to take some time off the forums as well.
I'm also considering buying Earthbound because of this loss.
it;s a masterpiece and the second best game I;ve played (first is TTYD).

for the price, just buy it......

also, guys, I am crying a lot more now, i actually never cried that much for a very long time.....

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Not that I want to bring hell to the forms, but I can't imagine how the community would feel when Reggie's time comes. I mean, the fact that Iwata just passed out of the blue is sudden and sad
Miyamoto is gonna be worse. Disney once made a crying Mickey Mouse the day after Walt Disney died.

I can see Nintendo doing the same thing with Mario.

And sorry to hear it about that girl, but at least she was honest with you. Honesty is always the best way.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Of course!

And yes. If we are doing Smash, I was thinking just FFA's with items on and no real restrictions.

Only rule is to have fun.
I would be interested in joining but the only times I can really participate are today or sometime tomorrow.

If I can't participate, I hope everyone has a rewarding time playing for fun in honour of Iwata.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
if reggie dies anytime soon, i wouldnt be online for awhile lol.
I would definitely avoid coming here for a while among other sites. I will definitely be avoiding communicating with people because of how emotionally compromised I would get, as well as everyone else.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
it;s a masterpiece and the second best game I;ve played (first is TTYD).

for the price, just buy it......

also, guys, I am crying a lot more now, i actually never cried that much for a very long time.....
It'll be fine... All we can do is cope with the loss. We are all with you buddy.

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
My apologies, please do not take it wrongly, it's just a way to show my respects.
I am not too savvy on how americans view these topics, but it's not meant to be offensive.
Damn dirty Americans! oh...

Miyamoto is gonna be worse. Disney once made a crying Mickey Mouse the day after Walt Disney died.

I can see Nintendo doing the same thing with Mario.

And sorry to hear it about that girl, but at least she was honest with you. Honesty is always the best way.
Oh god don't remind me. >.< always awful when an amazing creator dies.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I would be interested in joining but the only times I can really participate are today or sometime tomorrow.

If I can't participate, I hope everyone has a rewarding time playing for fun in honour of Iwata.
I was thinking either tonight or tomorrow, if that works with everyone!

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I would definitely avoid coming here for a while among other sites. I will definitely be avoiding communicating with people because of how emotionally compromised I would get, as well as everyone else.
yeeeah...
hell, this shouldnt bug me this much. i dunno why im this bothered.
I was thinking either tonight or tomorrow, if that works with everyone!
sounds good.
cant enter if its tomorrow, though.
if its tomorrow, you guys have fun.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333

I think you and @ CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 are taking what I said the wrong way. I was merely commenting on the sig and wasn't offended by it. I was just taken by the feelings created from the sig. I'll admit, it is a bit depressing to look at, but if your trying to pay your respects, then its fine.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148

I think you and @ CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 are taking what I said the wrong way. I was merely commenting on the sig and wasn't offended by it. I was just taken by the feelings created from the sig. I'll admit, it is a bit depressing to look at, but if your trying to pay your respects, then its fine.
Oh no no, I'm just answering to his too soon comment, it's fine it's fine.

Also, I'm up for playing Smash3DS, since that's all I have.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
When a time is decided, can someone give me the specifics or tell me how far away it is e.g. in 2 hours time, in 12 hours time, etc.
Time zones can make things a bit hard to coordinate stuff.

T

Trick or Treat

For anyone wanting to participate:
Please like this post, and we will decide on a time and how many rooms we need.

So far I have @crazyal02 , @ Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken , @ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf , @ Space Stranger Space Stranger , @ Mr Snakey Mr Snakey , @ PLATINUM7 PLATINUM7 , @ Opossum Opossum and myself.

Did I miss anyone?
Oh no no, I'm just answering to his too soon comment, it's fine it's fine.

Also, I'm up for playing Smash3DS, since that's all I have.
Ahh this is what I was afraid of. I personally only have the Wii U version. I feel bad now D:

If we have enough 3DS players we can have a separate group for that too

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

So far I have @crazyal02 , @ Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken , @ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf , @ Space Stranger Space Stranger , @ Mr Snakey Mr Snakey , @ PLATINUM7 PLATINUM7 and myself.

Did I miss anyone?

Ahh this is what I was afraid of. I personally only have the Wii U version. I feel bad now D:

If we have enough 3DD players we can have a separate group for that too
If we have enough people, we can split off. I can play either version.

I can play 3DS if the split occurs.

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148

So far I have @crazyal02 , @ Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken , @ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf , @ Space Stranger Space Stranger , @ Mr Snakey Mr Snakey , @ PLATINUM7 PLATINUM7 and myself.

Did I miss anyone?

darn, oh well.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I can participate in a 3DS thing, however. I don't have great connection, though.

Although it's 4:30 AM over here, so I can't play many games. :p

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Nowhere near offended bro. Just thought that was too soon to post with the whole emptyness. I understand how it is to pay tribute, just must've interpreted it wrong

Brb gonna convince myself to get Earthbound

Soul.

I suddenly have the urge to change my avatar, and it's not a happy one, for I am still paying respects to our beloved president.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333

Did I miss anyone?

Well, crap.... I actually don't have time to participate. Doing a 3 week hiatus from my WiiU.
Thanks, anyway. For all that you're doing. :starman::):starman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom