• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_gold_

Smash Master
I finally decided to pull my drawing tablet out. I haven't used it in months, and for that matter, I haven't sat down and drawn something for awhile now. By no means should it win an award, but I was kind of surprised I could even pull this off. There's still a lot of work that needs to be done, but yeah, it felt good to draw something again.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
F-Zero GX is one of those games I wished I had gotten when I could. Same for Tales of Symphonia, but I've heard that it's coming to Steam, which is good.

If only Nintendo put GCN games on the Virtual Console... Would make me buy a Wii U right away.

Shame that Nintendo has been doing a lot of questionable decisions lately. Truly a shame.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
F-Zero GX is one of those games I wished I had gotten when I could. Same for Tales of Symphonia, but I've heard that it's coming to Steam, which is good.

If only Nintendo put GCN games on the Virtual Console... Would make me buy a Wii U right away.

Shame that Nintendo has been doing a lot of questionable decisions lately. Truly a shame.
F zero on the wii u would make me cry onion salty tears of joy. :4falcon:

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Man, I'm bored right now (I'm becoming Flight). Part of me wants to go play M&L: Partners in Time while the other part of me wants to see what shenanigans are going on here at the moment. :183:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
We used to have a cat, but he was grumpy all the time. And he was already old when we got him. I'm more of a dog person.

And F-Zero GX is great. I wish my Cube would still be able to play discs. And I don't want to pay 30 bucks for a second-hand one.

Man, I'm bored right now (I'm becoming Flight). Part of me wants to go play M&L: Partners in Time while the other part of me wants to see what shenanigans are going on here at the moment. :183:
@ Neo Zero Neo Zero
We have a winner!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
*Hums* oh hey, whats up?

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Happy Freemium, I think.

Who wants to call Neo for him? I'm going to lunch.

/Salty

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
We used to have a cat, but he was grumpy all the time. And he was already old when we got him. I'm more of a dog person.

And F-Zero GX is great. I wish my Cube would still be able to play discs. And I don't want to pay 30 bucks for a second-hand one.

@ Neo Zero Neo Zero
We have a winner!
I got my GameCube for $16.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Session Manager stopped showing up on my browser after turning the computer off last night...for some reason.
Approx 408 saved tabs...gone.

I'm actually rather pissed.

---

Last edited:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Since I have some time today, I'll start drafting the mafia game up. Will try to make around 15-20 roles, so it'll be a large game as to make sure everyone who might be interested in playing gets in.

Would people prefer a vanilla game or a themed game?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
.....how?

I think mine was with wires and controllers for like 40-50?

Not to mention the first game I had to get ssbm cost like 50....

(Gc games are unfortunately expensive, like I got TTYD for 40....).
I guess it depends on where you get it. My gamestop still sells gamecube stuff and the system is usually around $30. The games sell for around 8-30 dollars as well: The most expensive one I've seen being Wind Waker and Twilight Princess being $35. I got SSBM for around $18, so I guess I got lucky. Controllers are also $10, but they are the Gamestop ones...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Since I have some time today, I'll start drafting the mafia game up. Will try to make around 15-20 roles, so it'll be a large game as to make sure everyone who might be interested in playing gets in.

strangely it reminds me of this

Where you had to find the "Vampire"
At the start of the game, people are divided into different roles. Each role has different skills which can be used.

• Villager (村人): Regular villager. There are 3 of them per game.
  • Fortuneteller (占い師): Can pick two players and see if one of the two is a vampire.
  • Knight (騎士): Can protect the villagers from being attacked by the vampire.
  • Traitor (裏切り者): A villager who is on the side of the vampire.
  • Vampire (吸血鬼): Can attack the villagers.
The Vampire and Traitor form the Vampire Team (吸血鬼チーム) while the others form the Villager Team (村人チーム). The goal of the Vampire team is to kill all the villagers by attacking them. In contrast, the Villager team needs to successfully exile the vampire by agreeing on its identity.

The game happens in two alternating phases: the Day phase and the Night phase. During the Day phase, players will communicate with the others in order to identify the vampire. They can do so by using keywords to accuse the other players of being the vampire. Keywords can also be quoted after every player has used them, giving players the opportunity to figure out who is bluffing or telling the truth. During the Night phase, the special abilities can be used. The vampire gets a chance to attack a villager, and if successful, that villager will no longer be able to participate.

Ill be damned, it is like Mafia

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I guess it depends on where you get it. My gamestop still sells gamecube stuff and the system is usually around $30. The games sell for around 8-30 dollars as well: The most expensive one I've seen being Wind Waker and Twilight Princess being $35. I got SSBM for around $18, so I guess I got lucky. Controllers are also $10, but they are the Gamestop ones...
I have to use ebay btw, it is seriosuly the only place I can get some because other prices are online and ebay just has the best I found.

Though going to be very honest, it's so worth the price. Like for me paying 40$ for the best game I have played since like 7-8 years.....don;t care about the price anymore cause it';s so worth it.

Like wind waker at 50 was worth it. SSBM at 50 was worth it. I think I payed like 30 for the metroid prime games which was even more worth it.

so it;s not that I care much with how good the games are, but I just am surprised of the differences.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Some theme would be nice.

*Hums* oh hey, whats up?
We're doing good. How are you? :p

:231:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Who wants to see the bane of my existence in Wind Waker
If you spam the button the boomerang is assigned to (I think) it'll come back instantly so you can throw it again. So after you get your hits in, call it back. Don't forget to snap a pic if you're going for figures.

Miniblins are also easily dispatched with the boomerang. I prefer the skull hammer because sending them flying like golf balls is fun. :bluejump:

strangely it reminds me of this

Where you had to find the "Vampire"
At the start of the game, people are divided into different roles. Each role has different skills which can be used.

• Villager (村人): Regular villager. There are 3 of them per game.
  • Fortuneteller (占い師): Can pick two players and see if one of the two is a vampire.
  • Knight (騎士): Can protect the villagers from being attacked by the vampire.
  • Traitor (裏切り者): A villager who is on the side of the vampire.
  • Vampire (吸血鬼): Can attack the villagers.
The Vampire and Traitor form the Vampire Team (吸血鬼チーム) while the others form the Villager Team (村人チーム). The goal of the Vampire team is to kill all the villagers by attacking them. In contrast, the Villager team needs to successfully exile the vampire by agreeing on its identity.

The game happens in two alternating phases: the Day phase and the Night phase. During the Day phase, players will communicate with the others in order to identify the vampire. They can do so by using keywords to accuse the other players of being the vampire. Keywords can also be quoted after every player has used them, giving players the opportunity to figure out who is bluffing or telling the truth. During the Night phase, the special abilities can be used. The vampire gets a chance to attack a villager, and if successful, that villager will no longer be able to participate.

Ill be damned, it is like Mafia
"Layton" 7 is out?

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
What's with Smash Bros and Cafe(s)/Coffee?

It's referenced in the game data and I don't get it at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom