• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
That reminds me..... Why the Stalin Icon. Thats the first thing I saw when I woke up and it confused me so much
Tsar AnimuDesu II was being puppetted by Rasputoon Link. The Bolsheviks, being the Western animated cartoon watchers, had Tsar AnimuDesu and his family killed.

Stalin recently instituted a Five-Year Plan to have FalKoopa repress enemies to the USSR.
If I say "Communism is funny" would that be a good reason? :4pacman:

:231:
Your reason sucks and you know it!

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If I say "Communism is funny" would that be a good reason? :4pacman:

Tsar AnimuDesu II was being puppetted by Rasputoon Link. The Bolsheviks, being the Western animated cartoon watchers, had Tsar AnimuDesu and his family killed.

Stalin recently instituted a Five-Year Plan to have FalKoopa repress enemies to the USSR.
Both are reasonable answers :4pacman:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
okay
who in the history of ever thought that having timelines and such should load automatically
on long timelines this can become a big problem (i.e. BadMiiversePost)

T

Trick or Treat

*Wakes up to this*
Envy..... *hugs* last night I saw your user title change and since you didn't reply to my post I thought you turned dark cause of my violent shaking and became depressed. I pretty much overreacted (again). *hugs harder* FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I'm sorry! D: My user title was just from a song I have been listening to, and I didn't reply because I fell asleep. I didn't mean for you to feel like that :(

*hugs*

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Japanese Mario Kart 64 has the normal voice we all know and love.
International Mario Kart 64 features the high-pitched voice.

:4luigi:
I would make a joke about Luigi with the high-pitched voice, but I'm afraid I'd get the Green Missile in return

Unless my hearing loss affected it back then, I always thought in the American version that Mario was the higher pitched voice of the bros

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Probably the only time I'll find this image to be relevant, lol.
I... uh... need more Brain Bleach. I'll be back... (and send you to Siberia.)

For serious though, add some text. We've been enforcing this rule to cut down on spam, so please.

Unless my hearing loss affected it back then, I always thought in the American version that Mario was the higher pitched voice of the bros
You would be right. MK64 Luigi is the exception. In all other N64 games, he has the higher pitched voice.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I always thought it strange why Luigi in Melee had an high-pitched Mario voice instead of his normal voice.

Thankfully, Brawl corrected the issue by giving both Mario and Luigi re-recorded voices. Given the recordings were made in the context of Smash, it makes sense why they were recycled for Smash 4. Helps saving on budget.

Old joke is old. lol

For serious though, add some text. We've been enforcing this rule to cut down on spam, so please.
I forgot about that. :demon:

At first I thought your avatar was Alucard from Hellsing.

I'm somewhat dissapointed.
Someone hasn't watched Code Geass, I see.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Does anyone remember how in smash 64, the fighters would be lying on the ground before getting back up on the respawn platform? I kinda miss that.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I got a new cat today. His name is "Gaston", 2 month old and a 100% done after his day. My sisters are shooting him down with photos right now.

I'm sure he likes it though. No one is as cool as Gaston afterall.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Never one have I voted so much on the smash ballot until I really wanted Layton

Although I wont turn into the guy that goes " You should vote for -blank-
I got a new cat today. His name is "Gaston", 2 month old and a 100% done after his day. My sisters are shooting him down with photos right now.

I'm sure he likes it though. No one is as cool as Gaston afterall.
Cats :urg:

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I always thought it strange why Luigi in Melee had an high-pitched Mario voice instead of his normal voice.

Thankfully, Brawl corrected the issue by giving both Mario and Luigi re-recorded voices. Given the recordings were made in the context of Smash, it makes sense why they were recycled for Smash 4. Helps saving on budget.

Old joke is old. lol

I forgot about that. :demon:

Someone hasn't watched Code Geass, I see.
Oh no, I've seen a few episodes.

I just couldn't tell on my phone with low brightness.

And Alucard is cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom