• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ya'll keep talking about casual/competitive stuff?

*goes back to listen Touhou songs*

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Worked out too hard today to the point of my chest hurting a lot. I may go to the hospital soon.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So where's the "I can give less of a crap about Sakurai not appealing to the casual/competitive crowd" option?

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, I gotta go sleep. Tomorrow, I'll finish two page of storyboard.
In the meantime, have this...
It was weak, I know. I'm tired, so I don't care.
Have a good night.

D

Deleted member

Seems so. A lot of the wool costumes look pretty wicked at least. : D
Lol, you don't even have the option to use a Pikachu amiibo to unlock a Mii costume in Mario Kart 8.
And I see.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Have a good night.
Wow, even television networks are out to milk a meme trend while it's still juicy.

D

Deleted member

Have a good night.
Lmfao, good one.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I wish the whole Casual vs Competitive **** will just die off,Their is never no in-between if you're a casual you have to be some idiot that don't care about whats in the game, want to do lame taunt parties, and don't want to learn about their main, and Competitive players are people that go weeks without showering, only want to play 1 vs 1's on boring flat stages.

I'm getting sick of people saying I won't care if they make the smash more competitive, that got one of the worst insults someone would say to me, why don't you just come out and say my opinion don't matter because I'm a casual while you at it. Just because I play the game casually that doesn't mean I don't care about balancing or game mechanics, it will be like me saying competitive players don't play for fun they only play to win, we all know that isn't true.

This community seems to be the best of demonizing players for the way they want play smash. Play time matches with Items you don't know how to play and you're a scrub, play 1vs1 stock matches you're a kill joy that **** on the game. This goes for characters as well.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Casual vs. Competitive is one of the many Smash-related discussions that never end well.

D

Deleted member

Casual vs. Competitive is one of the many Smash-related discussions that never end well.
Oh, hey, you got Premium. Nice.
Unrelated, I know.

Did @ Soul. Soul. just copy my style of posting?

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

There is no copy. Otherwise, we'd all be Ditto.
I don't even think there was an argument.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
We have lost another to the blue menace.

That's my boy.
Haha, don't worry, it's only for a month. I had some leftover money after buying a Humble Bundle, enough to go Premium for a month, although it may be two weeks.

I'm thinking about changing my name to either SProgepede, OboromuramaAlpaca or CliffJumper. How do you guys think about those names? I came up with them all by myself.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm thinking about changing my name to either SProgepede, OboromuramaAlpaca or CliffJumper. How do you guys think about those names? I came up with them all by myself.
I think the names "HunterNinjaReaperPirate" and "xSoul" are more original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom