• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I'd honestly love to see Sakurai's reaction to the poll results (in Japanese of course):
Sakurai: Goku!? It specifically says game characters! Why are there so many Shreks? What the hell is a 'Shovel Knight'?! Why didn't you all vote for Pichu!!!!!!!!!!?
Why in the name of Guru Nanak is Shrek so popular with Smash communities anyway? It makes less sense than Nintendo going third party!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You know what I just thought would be funny
If Banjo & Kazooie did get in SSB4
And in their trailer they did a little scene before the actual trailer where Ness is prepping for battle but he took the wrong (Banjo's) backpack with Kazooie in it n' Banjo's just like "'Ey get back here >:U"

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'd honestly love to see Sakurai's reaction to the poll results (in Japanese of course):
Sakurai: Goku!? It specifically says game characters! Why are there so many Shreks? What the hell is a 'Shovel Knight'?! Why didn't you all vote for Pichu!!!!!!!!!!?
Don't look at me. I voted for Isaac....and Wonder Red.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
You know what I just thought would be funny
If Banjo & Kazooie did get in SSB4
And in their trailer they did a little scene before the actual trailer where Ness is prepping for battle but he took the wrong (Banjo's) backpack with Kazooie in it n' Banjo's just like "'Ey get back here >:U"
I was thinking more of Banjo n Kazooie meeting :4duckhunt: and then looking at each other going "WTF?"
Though I guess that would be part of the gameplay montage every character trailer has.

D

Deleted member

I was thinking more of Banjo n Kazooie meeting :4duckhunt: and then looking at each other going "WTF?"
Though I guess that would be part of the gameplay montage every character trailer has.
But, Banjo and Kazooie are already in! :4duckhunt:
They're disconfirmed. :troll:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Well....

I haven;t noticed it, but my 5000th post has been done.....

And you know what this means:

https://soundcloud.com/id%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fsoundcloud.com%252Faldelaro5%252Fsys-stf1-1%252Fs-tFWhD%3Bsecret_token%3Ds-tFWhD%3Btrack_id%3D199772786
So, I honestly think not much happened since my 4k post because I mostly talked here. That changed with the ballot, but I just enjoyed so much to come here after my day of classes that it was just fun. One thing I will tell you is I actually lied to myself on why I decided to join this site. I originally believe I would stay after release anyway to enjoy general talk about the game, but I think most of you should get that it's not what happened.

The thing about this Paper Mario support thing is not only it was unpredictable I would come that far, but it was also set to not even happen int he first place. it's long to explain why, but the result of me getting the OP and leading the support came after a series of very long circumstances. I even thought this possibility as a joke before getting it while I know another person had the clear intention to get it. In other words, I basically became OP and leader despite myself never actually wanted it. After I got I got it though, I realised it was better that way because I realised I should've been it.

The reason I actually stopped to talk about smash mostly is because I realised this opportunity was just worth to follow. I couldn't predict it and it lead me to talk elsewhere than the support thread in the potd thread and social....which is actually why I'm still doing it today. it was to spread my sig, but I eventually enjoyed i to talk anyway.

So, my motivation of staying here is actually to spread the word on Paper Mario, it began to be it without me noticing.

I still find this weird considering this forum is about smash....but it just turns out that I also like this forum on its own. Mainly because of its members.

So, now that I told something, let's do the usual tags :)

The one I will never not do:

@MegaMarioMan9 @Rockaphin @SpaceJell0 and @Paper Maribro Basically, they really helped me in this support thing. They still do a bit today, but they moved on to smash a bit more, but they really still deserves credits. They might be a reasons why i got further in bad times btw and I still owe a bit to them.

Now, the one that I should do:

@FalKoopa it hasn't changed, you're still my favorite mod (and the only one so far that used the TTYD words pics). I also have to point out something, when you profile says blue and green, green is my favorite color and blue being contrasting it, it's my second favorite. That's
and
:)

@Flight , probably the most interested when I do computer talk because I'm actually loving computers. kudos to that (also if you say anything new after I posted this....you're really bored).

@ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn idk, you just seems to quote me and like me a lot lately. Yes, I'm aware I do weird typos, but some are just hilarious.

@ Bedoop Bedoop Still like the simple, but lots of stuff view in your posts. I like simple with more contents so I like your posts.

@Blargg888 I just like that you like spm and you're still hard to understand humor. Though, if you could please try to be consistent in your avi....I'm actuallly forgetting you're posting a lot of time because I usually see the avatar before the name especially if you're pranked.

Well, as usual, I think that's it, but I must have forgot anyone so, please don;t yell at me, I jsut might have forgot a lot.

It really took me awhile to get 5k posts honestly :)

Soul.

Well....

I haven;t noticed it, but my 5000th post has been done.....

And you know what this means:

https://soundcloud.com/id%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fsoundcloud.com%252Faldelaro5%252Fsys-stf1-1%252Fs-tFWhD%3Bsecret_token%3Ds-tFWhD%3Btrack_id%3D199772786
So, I honestly think not much happened since my 4k post because I mostly talked here. That changed with the ballot, but I just enjoyed so much to come here after my day of classes that it was just fun. One thing I will tell you is I actually lied to myself on why I decided to join this site. I originally believe I would stay after release anyway to enjoy general talk about the game, but I think most of you should get that it's not what happened.

The thing about this Paper Mario support thing is not only it was unpredictable I would come that far, but it was also set to not even happen int he first place. it's long to explain why, but the result of me getting the OP and leading the support came after a series of very long circumstances. I even thought this possibility as a joke before getting it while I know another person had the clear intention to get it. In other words, I basically became OP and leader despite myself never actually wanted it. After I got I got it though, I realised it was better that way because I realised I should've been it.

The reason I actually stopped to talk about smash mostly is because I realised this opportunity was just worth to follow. I couldn't predict it and it lead me to talk elsewhere than the support thread in the potd thread and social....which is actually why I'm still doing it today. it was to spread my sig, but I eventually enjoyed i to talk anyway.

So, my motivation of staying here is actually to spread the word on Paper Mario, it began to be it without me noticing.

I still find this weird considering this forum is about smash....but it just turns out that I also like this forum on its own. Mainly because of its members.

So, now that I told something, let's do the usual tags :)

The one I will never not do:

@MegaMarioMan9 @Rockaphin @SpaceJell0 and @Paper Maribro Basically, they really helped me in this support thing. They still do a bit today, but they moved on to smash a bit more, but they really still deserves credits. They might be a reasons why i got further in bad times btw and I still owe a bit to them.

Now, the one that I should do:

@FalKoopa it hasn't changed, you're still my favorite mod (and the only one so far that used the TTYD words pics). I also have to point out something, when you profile says blue and green, green is my favorite color and blue being contrasting it, it's my second favorite. That's
and
:)

@Flight , probably the most interested when I do computer talk because I'm actually loving computers. kudos to that (also if you say anything new after I posted this....you're really bored).

@ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn idk, you just seems to quote me and like me a lot lately. Yes, I'm aware I do weird typos, but some are just hilarious.

@ Bedoop Bedoop Still like the simple, but lots of stuff view in your posts. I like simple with more contents so I like your posts.

@Blargg888 I just like that you like spm and you're still hard to understand humor. Though, if you could please try to be consistent in your avi....I'm actuallly forgetting you're posting a lot of time because I usually see the avatar before the name especially if you're pranked.

Well, as usual, I think that's it, but I must have forgot anyone so, please don;t yell at me, I jsut might have forgot a lot.

It really took me awhile to get 5k posts honestly :)
These posts are so 3.0. :troll:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
@ TJ-Works TJ-Works Geez, you scared the hell out of me. It was already bad enough on its own, but having that... thing be the first post I see in the thread after loading nearly gave me a heart attack.

@Venus of the Desert Bloom I'm really sorry about Jun, I wish all of you the best and I hope he makes a full recovery.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
@ TJ-Works TJ-Works Geez, you scared the hell out of me. It was already bad enough on its own, but having that... thing be the first post I see in the thread after loading nearly gave me a heart attack.
Sorry 'bout that, I hate that too. Hearing your reaction though just made it more hilarious to me. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm still bored. But yeah, that's true. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 which party member should I upgrade first?
I got all up to Parakarry.
Ok, gombario won;t be much usefull, kooper could be if you have lots of fight on ground (which you could have soon). Bombette is quite usefull, but can costs fp if you try to use the bomb a lot which you mgith want to. Prakarry is actually good because it can hit msot enemies, but one at a time. So, I would choose either kooper or parakarry, but considering you;re at ch2, I would say kooper, but please get that you missed upgrades blocks for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom