• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
Now let's all sit through the longest 3 days desperately waiting for Mewtwo only to realize he's absolute poo.

Strofirko

Smash Master
I passed the last hour spamming votes for kratos and master chief on smash ballot,they would make awesome additions to the roster,I mean it's not like be owned by a direct competitor cares that much,right?

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I decided to add a vote for Wonder Red. After thinking about it, I'm mostly pulling for him and Isaac. That said, I'd be happy with nearly any Nintendo character, nearly.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Almost Dead disagrees.

So edgy it's cutting space and time around it. I mean, if you think about it, this is still a game where a cartoon hedgehog curls into a ball and collects rings. Who is running into cartoony aliens and robots. But adding a gun, and the edginess just comes flowing in.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I just saw the thread title
I WANT ONE

Also, hi guys, what's going on?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Don't make me smack you!

Rysir, remnant of the Lucario tribe. Heed our message!

We Bidoofs are heralders of peace and tranquility. What we lack in IQ and evolutionary prowess, we make up for in ideologies and a simple view on living a beautiful life!

We do not condone violence and manslaughter. We reject brashness and conflict. Our only desire between all races is to live in harmony!

But to uphold our tribe, we will hold a last resort. You only see us as fools for you have not seen the true power of the Bidoof tribe.

To conclude our warning, all we have to say is...

DO

NOT

TEMPT

FATE.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

We Bidoofs are heralders of peace and tranquility. What we lack in IQ and evolutionary prowess, we make up for in ideologies and a simple view on living a beautiful life!

We do not condone violence and manslaughter. We reject brashness and conflict. Our only desire between all races is to live in harmony!

But to uphold our tribe, we will hold a last resort. You only see us as fools for you have not seen the true power of the Bidoof tribe.

DO

NOT

TEMPT

FATE.
Don't make me smack you and I wont smack you! You silly doof!

Strofirko

Smash Master
The half-father of the friend of the neighbor of my uncle, works at nintendo and said that indies can't be in smash cuz peanuts.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

DO

NOT

TEMPT

FATE.
Don't make me smack you and I wont smack you! You silly doof!
This ought to be good.

(Grabs some popcorn and takes a seat in the stands)

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I don't know how many people here pray but please spare a prayer or a kind thought for my wife's and I cat, Jun. It was raining tonight and we often let him out into our 3rd story balcony. We cat proofed it so he is unable to climb onto the wall. He did it once prior to the barrier and went into our neighbors balcony.

Well, he somehow got around it and ended up getting to the other balcony. I was on the ground while my wife was trying to coax him back. However, he slipped and fell and landed. I couldn't catch him in time. He survived the fall but has a broken leg and many ruptured organs. If that is the case, they will put him to sleep. He was coughing out blood, shaking, and passing out.

He had to drive an hour away to get him medical attention because none of the vets were open at 7 pm to help us. They all close at 4 pm go figure. He's stsying overnight but we are very worried he may not survive or will have to be out to sleep.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I don't know how many people here pray but please spare a prayer or a kind thought for my wife's and I cat, Jun. It was raining tonight and we often let him out into our 3rd story balcony. We cat proofed it so he is unable to climb onto the wall. He did it once prior to the barrier and went isn't our neighbors balcony.

Well, he somehow got around it and ended up getting to the other balcony. I was on the ground while my wife was trying to coax him back. However, he slipped and fell and landed. I couldn't catch him in time. He survived the fall but has a broken leg and many ruptured organs. If that is the case, they will put him to sleep. He was coughing out blood, shaking, and passing out.

He had to drive an hour away to get him medical attention because none of the vets were open at 7 pm to help us. They all close at 4 pm go figure. He's stsying overnight but we are very worried he may not survive or will have to be out to sleep.
Oh wow, that's horrible Venus. I sincerely hope your cat makes a full recovery then. Be strong you two, and I'm sure the vets are doing everything they can right now for poor Jun. Keep us updated and if you need to talk, there's a lot of people here who are there for you, myself included.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't know how many people here pray but please spare a prayer or a kind thought for my wife's and I cat, Jun. It was raining tonight and we often let him out into our 3rd story balcony. We cat proofed it so he is unable to climb onto the wall. He did it once prior to the barrier and went isn't our neighbors balcony.

Sorry to hear that. I'm admittedly not a pet person in the slightest, but I can understand that you'd be stressed out. Hopefully your pet will feel better.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Oh wow, that's horrible Venus. I sincerely hope your cat makes a full recovery then. Be strong you two, and I'm sure the vets are doing everything they can right now for poor Jun. Keep us updated and if you need to talk, there's a lot of people here who are there for you, myself included.
Sorry to hear that. I'm admittedly not a pet person in the slightest, but I can understand that you'd be stressed out. Hopefully your pet will feel better.
Thank you. I keep telling myself he will be ok but I know it's only to make myself feel better. I know that tomorrow, we may have to make that horrible decision to put Jun to sleep. And to be truthfully honest, our cat isnt just a pet to us but a dear family member.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Thank you. I keep telling myself he will be ok but I know it's only to make myself feel better. I know that tomorrow, we may have to make that horrible decision to put Jun to sleep. And to be truthfully honest, our cat isnt just a pet to us but a dear family member.
If I can ask, is it possibly an issue of money? I only ever had to go through my Hedgehog leaving this plane, and for me, we just couldn't spare the expense to fully fix him, but to prolong her life (which, looking back on my 16 year old self, I wonder if that was right or not). Still though, I understand the feeling of family, any pet that touches your heart is of course going to be family, which is why I really hope everything works out and the Docs can get Jun back on his feet.

I know it's especially difficult, but try and get your mind off it for today, think happy things, and be there for your Mrs as best you can. I've given myself an ulcer before in my previous little story when I was worrying to much. Sometimes, all we can do is believe and rely on the people that care about us to help get us through such times though.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I don't know how many people here pray but please spare a prayer or a kind thought for my wife's and I cat, Jun. It was raining tonight and we often let him out into our 3rd story balcony. We cat proofed it so he is unable to climb onto the wall. He did it once prior to the barrier and went into our neighbors balcony.

It doesnt sound too good, but I hope your cat is going to be ok. Animals have a strong will to live, if its getting medical attention then hopefully it will pull through.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
If I can ask, is it possibly an issue of money? I only ever had to go through my Hedgehog leaving this plane, and for me, we just couldn't spare the expense to fully fix him, but to prolong her life (which, looking back on my 16 year old self, I wonder if that was right or not). Still though, I understand the feeling of family, any pet that touches your heart is of course going to be family, which is why I really hope everything works out and the Docs can get Jun back on his feet.

I know it's especially difficult, but try and get your mind off it for today, think happy things, and be there for your Mrs as best you can. I've given myself an ulcer before in my previous little story when I was worrying to much. Sometimes, all we can do is believe and rely on the people that care about us to help get us through such times though.
It depends on the money issue but it's it a huge worry unless it gets to be thousands of dollars. The doctor said that if he has serious organ injury, putting him down would be the best option. I guess I will be going to work tomorrow and my wife will go up to the hospital to check on him. I'm just afraid that he will be put to sleep without me saying goodbye.

Attachments

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
It depends on the money issue but it's it a huge worry unless it gets to be thousands of dollars. The doctor said that if he has serious organ injury, putting him down would be the best option. I guess I will be going to work tomorrow and my wife will go up to the hospital to check on him. I'm just afraid that he will be put to sleep without me saying goodbye.
He's a beautiful-looking cat. Whatever happens, I hope he has a peaceful rest. Just make sure that the last time you might see him is meaningful.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

Dang, that's sad man. I know how it feels to have a pet pass away...
I actually prayed for your cat to get better. Hopefully they won't have to put him to sleep....
On a side not, I always yawn whenever I pray. I don't know why.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Which I have no problem with. I mean, the character started like that and mantained that age in the Ultimate Universe.

As long as the actor makes a good Peter AND Spider-Man, I'm fine.
I feel that way overall too. I mostly want a guy who can do a good job as the character. Though I feel like the best version of Peter Parker was always in his 20's. That's where most of his best stories came from.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I think you speak for most cat/pet owners (including myself) when you say that.
I've lost several cats during my lifetime, but I've never had an injury like this happen. I'm sorry.

----

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
@ Rebellious Treecko Rebellious Treecko : Aw. At least my cats are pretty okay for their age. The worst "Sonic" (Slightly younger than "Zellie") has is an injury on one of his right front digits - so much so, he wouldn't let mom cut that particular claw. Too long, mayhaps.
The half-father of the friend of the neighbor of my uncle, works at nintendo and said that indies can't be in smash cuz peanuts.
Hah. Good try, but not a logical enough reason to exclude indies.:5shantae: :4falcon: :5shantae:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom