• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
That Xenoblade X soundtrack, is just so... alien from the soundtrack of the previous game.
I liked Sawano's work in AoT, so we'll just have to wait and see how good he's here.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
It actually bothers me that people consider MK VS DC as the eighth installment from the franchise.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
It actually bothers me that people consider MK VS DC as the eighth installment from the franchise.
That game felt so unfun to me. Honestly, it was great to see what happened with Injustice after the disappointment I felt with this.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Though when you really think about it, would MK vs DC have ever worked?
I mean, you either had to tone down the violence, but lose what made MK great; or keep the violence, which would go against quite a few of the DC heroes.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Yesterday was the first time I ever played Melee, no really, first time EVER
:mewtwomelee:is fun to play as, so I kinda am now hyped for his return (unless he has some MAJOR changes)
Also, :nessmelee:'s voice is kinda sucky, though I guess it's because i'm used to his SSB4 voice.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
:mewtwomelee:is fun to play as, so I kinda am now hyped for his return (unless he has some MAJOR changes)
Also, :nessmelee:'s voice is kinda sucky, though I guess it's because i'm used to his SSB4 voice.
Where did you get your sig and who's the frog guy?

Yoshi :4yoshi:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, if Netherrealm wants to call MKX the tenth game, they'd have to include it in their list. So if anyone is to blame, it's the company itself I guess.

MK1
MK2
MK3
MK4
MK Deadly Alliance
MK Deception
MK Armageddon
MK VS DC
MK 2011
MKX

I never got it either. It should count as a spin-off if you ask me.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Get a load of @HyperFalcon's avatar, that version of Impa is the best candidate for Smash. We need more BBW's in the roster since there's too many skinny women at the moment. Fat Impa for Smash! :troll:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Did you enjoy some MLG FIYA?! :foxmelee:

Reiga

3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Where did you get your sig and who's the frog guy?

It's from the Steven Universe and Uncle Grandpa crossover, Say Uncle. (which was actually better than I expected).
The frog is Hopper.
Since this is SMASHboards I thought this was the perfect sig due to the Melee reference.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
It's from the Steven Universe and Uncle Grandpa crossover, Say Uncle. (which was actually better than I expected).
The frog is Hopper.
Since this is SMASHboards I thought this was the perfect sig due to the Melee reference.
Uncle Grandpa plays Melee like I do.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Goddamn, @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 , why does it take so ******* long to level up in PM
it....really isn't. The problems comes from the more you level up, the more difficults it becomes. Fighting goombas at level 1 will help you, but this game is the only one that has 0 exp on weak enemies which imo isn't a good thing, but you kinda have to follow the progress of the game. Don't try to overlevel, this will waste your time and you really need to want to to underlevel.

Unless you actually made the wrong choice on level up. Think twice because bp is awfully important (it's in fact the most important because you can actually beat the game with bp only and some strategy).

I actually realised that I jsut followed the game progress to get these levels.

However, i will say that in TTYD, going from level 25 to 30 in post game is annoying, I farmed the gold bill baster which was fun because stylish!

:)

Strofirko

Smash Master
Get a load of @HyperFalcon's avatar, that version of Impa is the best candidate for Smash. We need more BBW's in the roster since there's too many skinny women at the moment. Fat Impa for Smash! :troll:
The first and true Zelda 2D rep.
sorry vaati
The frog is Hopper.
As a smash fan and watching the episode I missed that I feel ashamed.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
it....really isn't. The problems comes from the more you level up, the more difficults it becomes. Fighting goombas at level 1 will help you, but this game is the only one that has 0 exp on weak enemies which imo isn't a good thing, but you kinda have to follow the progress of the game. Don't try to overlevel, this will waste your time and you really need to want to to underlevel.

Unless you actually made the wrong choice on level up. Think twice because bp is awfully important (it's in fact the most important because you can actually beat the game with bp only and some strategy).

I actually realised that I jsut followed the game progress to get these levels.

However, i will say that in TTYD, going from level 25 to 30 in post game is annoying, I farmed the gold bill baster which was fun because stylish!

:)
It does. Every enemy drops about 3-4 Star Points, and when you need 100 it can take a very long time.

kylexv

Smash Master
The frog is Hopper.
Hopper Top Tier confirmed.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So I'm just walking about the internet
Then I find this
what and why.png

And it's doing a very common mistake in the Roster "Leaks".
Forgetting that the Mii Fighters exist and having no place to put them.

Also, it seems like someone's missing there.
Namely, :4rob:.
He poofed.

RIP Leaks
Ain't what they used to be.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It does. Every enemy drops about 3-4 Star Points, and when you need 100 it can take a very long time.
Euh....ypu really shouldn't farm.

Seriously, don't, I never needed to unless it was for jsut getting the last stage in TTYD.

I'm really serious, you can beat the game by jsut beating enemies as they come, don';t farm....

Soul.

The frog is Hopper.
No Fox. No wavedashing. No Battlefield.
0/10 not Melee
Then I find this
View attachment 47130

He poofed.

RIP Leaks
lol R.O.B. is out in favor of who, Rayman? lmao

kylexv

Smash Master
Then I find this
View attachment 47130

He poofed.

RIP Leaks
"As of the new update, we decided to remove R.O.B. from the game. This is because he breaks the rule in that he didn't originate in a video game. Please Understand" :troll:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The frog is Hopper.
This is the 2nd time a Cartoon Network show made a reference to Super Smash Bros. (the 1st was MAD).

I guess they weren't satisfied with the reception of Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion :troll:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Euh....ypu really shouldn't farm.

Seriously, don't, I never needed to unless it was for jsut getting the last stage in TTYD.

I'm really serious, you can beat the game by jsut beating enemies as they come, don';t farm....
I'm not farming. Seriously. What I'm saying is that the enemies drop way too few XP points, so leveling up can take a long, long while.

Also I only found out recently that you can block enemy first strikes.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm not farming. Seriously. What I'm saying is that the enemies drop way too few XP points, so leveling up can take a long, long while.
that should teach you one thing, take good decisions to what you level up. I might even say to think in advance. You will regret it if you don';t have enough bp....a lot, but people usually realise it quickly.

D

Deleted member

The frog is Hopper.
>GameCube
>No 3DS or Wii U?
:foxmelee: is too strong!

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
that should teach you one thing, take good decisions to what you level up. I might even say to think in advance. You will regret it if you don';t have enough bp....a lot, but people usually realise it quickly.
Hey, you know the Cleft Bros. in TTYD? The ones that you need to have Yoshi to beat?
Couldn't you beat them using Counterstrikes? I mean, it damages them, and they don't have a lot of health, so it might be possible.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hey, you know the Cleft Bros. in TTYD? The ones that you need to have Yoshi to beat?
Couldn't you beat them using Counterstrikes? I mean, it damages them, and they don't have a lot of health, so it might be possible.
nah, it won't damage them back, but won;t damage you. Also, it';s superguard.....

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
mfw mewtwo comes out
Inb4 Greninja gets nerfed so hard he disappears from the roster :troll:
Yoshi! :4yoshi:

nah, it won't damage them back, but won;t damage you. Also, it';s superguard.....
Are you sure? I saw a LP where superguarding dealt 1 damage back to them...
Also, sorry, it's been very long since I played TTYD....

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I'd honestly love to see Sakurai's reaction to the poll results (in Japanese of course):
Sakurai: Goku!? It specifically says game characters! Why are there so many Shreks? What the hell is a 'Shovel Knight'?! Why didn't you all vote for Pichu!!!!!!!!!!?

Reiga

3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I'd honestly love to see Sakurai's reaction to the poll results (in Japanese of course):
Sakurai: Goku!? It specifically says game characters! Why are there so many Shreks? What the hell is a 'Shovel Knight'?! Why didn't you all vote for Pichu!!!!!!!!!!?
Pichu just ain't gud enough for the game.
Raichu is the better Pikachu clone
Now kids, go vote for Raichu in the ballot or else uncle Reigaheres is going to be very sad.:026::026::026:

I luv voting for random characters in the ballot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom