• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
*Looks at title*
I mean...
I'd buy it.
What would it do though?
Let's you play as FalKoopa in Smesh4 and unlocks the Banhammer as an item in Hyrule Warriors.
The amiibo also physically changes appearance everytime FalKoopa changes his avatar.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I want Lucario's old ES back. And a DT buff that makes it more accurate. Mashpotato Samurai Pls :4lucario:
Just use extreme speed attack! Its the same as brawl extreme speed except it does damage!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Tsk tsk tsk. She can't make good music, nor can she throw a baseball.

I just hope the ceremonial first pitch at Target Field tomorrow isn't this laughable.

Strofirko

Smash Master
I ever wondered how was to host a channel business only about one company...
I mean it's a more complicated task than one about minecraft of course.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I have HBO and Max for free this weekend, so I decided to check Game of Thrones

*sees 1 episode*
*like 4 characters I think are relevant get killed*

ayy lmao

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I noticed All-Star Mode on Hard is easier on the 3DS than Wii U. It took me forever to beat it with Olimar on the Wii U, but I was able to do it on the second try on the 3DS. Villager beat it on the first try on the 3DS, but took a while on the Wii U. 40 more characters to go before Mewtwo is released...

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I noticed All-Star Mode on Hard is easier on the 3DS than Wii U. It took me forever to beat it with Olimar on the Wii U, but I was able to do it on the second try on the 3DS. Villager beat it on the first try on the 3DS, but took a while on the Wii U. 40 more characters to go before Mewtwo is released...
I was cocky when playing All-Star on 3DS...

Then, a bounty hunter with a knee of justice put me in my place.

And that is why I have accepted :4falcon: as my Lord and Savior.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
CPUs are usually a higher difficultly on SSBU because you have a real controller. Oh and projectiles are funky in All-star. On the usually weaker CPUs they're full strength and on you they're really weak for no apparent reason. So basically Villager and Olimar are tough characters because their kill moves are nerfed for the mode.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
OHHHHH OHHH WHOHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH........
I'M SORRY PFFFFFFFFFF IM SORRY!!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS TYPE OF STUPIDITY EXISTED!
AND THIS IS FROM DEVIANTART!
HERE LOOK AT THIS:
Do I care? Mother's dead for three decades - the final chapter closed in 1980's and it's done. Ness and Lucas should be adult by now, having a mother****ing family by now, retired from their mother****ing fightings and settle down with some bulge of trashes.
And this:
Alright, are all Ness's moveset officially his? Or is he ripping his friends' moves then ditch them and fighting for himself, rather than for his friends? I can accept Ness back, if and only if he has his own official set of moves that are not belong to his friends. Selfish is bad news.Whatever, nine years and he need to renew his licence to continue his career. And by now, he's perhaps already adult by then (22 years old).Look at Mario's series, Sonic's series... Metroid's series, Yoshi? How about Zelda's? They're still updating each years, while Earthbitch died. So Ness/Lucas have to leave anyways.And if you're accusing me about Zelda's moveset, then yes, Sakurai should had put in all "Hyrule Warriors" stuffs in SSB4 in place of old Twilight Princess stuffs. I meant, look at Samus Aran (Armor mode), she's updated to "Other M". Also, Greninja? He didn't exist by the time Smash Bros 4 started to building. And now Greninja is famous because of X/Y/Omega/Alpha games by the time Smash Bros 4 step in the pool.Out with old, in with new. That's my motto. Ness/Lucas/Captain Falcon/whatever didn't updating for more than five years have to leaving the roster, and that included ROB and Villager (who came from the game that force you to do daily life things to pay the ****ing debts plus no experience of fightings). And I would just welcoming Krystal (with her staff as weapon), Sonic's team (since they had some ground experience as of Sonic Adventure 1/2, Sonic Fighters, Sonic Battle and Sonic Rush, for Blaze's case) and few that can fighting on their own with the proof of their experiences. Villager got nothing to prove of how he fighting. Same thing go for Captain Falcon's, all except for his Falcon Punch in the anime. Ness/Lucas have to leaving the roster, yes, because they're now adult and need to find the better job than just punch and kick in the groin

And- You get the picture...
If you want the full conversation of what this person that is named "GlitchSamo21" is talking about, then here's the link of it PFFFFFFFFFHMHMMHHMMHMH:

Last edited:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
OHHHHH OHHH WHOHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH........
I'M SORRY PFFFFFFFFFF IM SORRY!!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS TYPE OF STUPIDITY EXISTED!
AND THIS IS FROM DEVIANTART!
HERE LOOK AT THIS:
[/SPOILER]Do I care? Mother's dead for three decades - the final chapter closed in 1980's and it's done. Ness and Lucas should be adult by now, having a mother****ing family by now, retired from their mother****ing fightings and settle down with some bulge of trashes.[/SPOILER]
And this:
Alright, are all Ness's moveset officially his? Or is he ripping his friends' moves then ditch them and fighting for himself, rather than for his friends? I can accept Ness back, if and only if he has his own official set of moves that are not belong to his friends. Selfish is bad news.Whatever, nine years and he need to renew his licence to continue his career. And by now, he's perhaps already adult by then (22 years old).Look at Mario's series, Sonic's series... Metroid's series, Yoshi? How about Zelda's? They're still updating each years, while Earth***** died. So Ness/Lucas have to leave anyways.And if you're accusing me about Zelda's moveset, then yes, Sakurai should had put in all "Hyrule Warriors" stuffs in SSB4 in place of old Twilight Princess stuffs. I meant, look at Samus Aran (Armor mode), she's updated to "Other M". Also, Greninja? He didn't exist by the time Smash Bros 4 started to building. And now Greninja is famous because of X/Y/Omega/Alpha games by the time Smash Bros 4 step in the pool.Out with old, in with new. That's my motto. Ness/Lucas/Captain Falcon/whatever didn't updating for more than five years have to leaving the roster, and that included ROB and Villager (who came from the game that force you to do daily life things to pay the ****ing debts plus no experience of fightings). And I would just welcoming Krystal (with her staff as weapon), Sonic's team (since they had some ground experience as of Sonic Adventure 1/2, Sonic Fighters, Sonic Battle and Sonic Rush, for Blaze's case) and few that can fighting on their own with the proof of their experiences. Villager got nothing to prove of how he fighting. Same thing go for Captain Falcon's, all except for his Falcon Punch in the anime. Ness/Lucas have to leaving the roster, yes, because they're now adult and need to find the better job than just punch and kick in the groin

And- You get the picture...
If you want the full conversation of what this person that is named "GlitchSamo21" is talking about, then here's the link of it PFFFFFFFFFHMHMMHHMMHMH:
So Ness and Lucas can't be in Smash anymore because they're apparently 22 years old and should find a job?
Sounds like Fanfic material to me, which is fitting since this IS DeviantArt we're talking about.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im a :079:
I just discovered the wonders of using Super Speed on Palutena

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Gematsu 2: It Strikes Back

Jokes, but that's cool.
The fact that Natsu of all Soul Calibur characters is in this makes me think that Namco is seriously shoving Soul Calibur V down our throats. While I do think that blonde ninja is a disgrace in comparison to her master Taki (my main), at least she is nowhere near as bad as that ***hole Patroklos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom