• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Well I assumed you and I wanna say me but I also don't wanna look like I'm being angsty for attention
I'm not depressed! But there is nothing wrong with coming to us, you know. I don't think anyone here would think you are being angsty for attention...if you said you were depressed. You can always talk to me, after all! (:

w-well uh i wouldnt say we're ALL horribly depressed.
i guess i clinically have that though

n-no thanks, you can have fun at that party though.
if anyone would even go lol.
Awww Stilly! *hugs*

You gonna go for the most optimal supports this time or just the ones you want "shipped?"

Uhhhh...... which party is considered "safe?"

Hey hey hey don't be sad. @ Xcano Xcano is the only one here that's depressed. :p
Between random supports and the ones I ship. My current file will be my main one. This new one won't be anything too serious probably. Jusy me trying to get my 300th hour in the game, at this point.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I always cuddle with protection :)
Welp I'm outta there.
Between random supports and the ones I ship. My current file will be my main one. This new one won't be anything too serious probably. Jusy me trying to get my 300th hour in the game, at this point.
Whoa. :eek: I never knew you could spend that much time in FE, let alone 100 hours.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Someone actually found the original Nintendo Playstation prototype. That's really cool!

D

Deleted member

apparently, or so i heard.
what browsers do people here mostly use, anyways?
Currently still using Chrome, though that's mainly because of the novelty of having a shortcut to Chrome with the icon switched to Chrom's portrait and the shortcut itself being named "Google Chrom." When that wears off, I'll probably use a real browser, but only if said browser allows me to import my bookmarks. I refuse to manually set them up. I have over 200 pages bookmarked.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Chrome is trash, yet almost everyone uses it. Oh the beloved irony.
Well, it's the only browser I have on my Mac that works pretty flawlessly. Safari and Firefox are trash.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Chrome is trash, yet almost everyone uses it. Oh the beloved irony.
Internet Explorer is trash. Chrome is pretty good in my opinion.
IE takes literally over a minute to open on my PC.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Okay seriously who is this Homura girl

D

Deleted member

Okay seriously who is this Homura girl
tl;dr version: Homura is a character from the anime, Madoka Magica. She's one of my favorite characters ever for various reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Internet Explorer is trash. Chrome is pretty good in my opinion.
IE takes literally over a minute to open on my PC.
Chrome is the only browser I use. The rest... lol. Internet Explorer is like, the casual browser.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Japanese people probably knows the secret to use Internet Explorer properly

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I really want premium so that I can post the entirety of my avatar.

D

Deleted member

cause it;s better to not do it :)

Though, consider that I use a different theme.....it';s all but material, love it :)
I used to have themes on my browser. Now I don't and tend to stick with the vanilla version. Don't know why.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Well, Ima go play some Ace Attorney online cases and then go to bed.
Gnight everyone. Hugs to y'all and kisses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom