• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I yolo bought a Super Sailor Moon Figuarts

I really need to sell that Hard Drive now lol

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
is not just an emote.

Many take it to mean sarcasm or trolling, but no honest troll is so honest about his trolling.
And sarcasm is a biting, harsh derision, or cutting remark.
The context it's used in does not mesh with the commonly accepted definition.

No, look at those pressed lips. One half in the shadow, it curls up.
His cheeks raised slightly as one would as squinting or trying to hold back a smile.
It's playful. A lightness shines through, a calm lack of seriousness.

is a way of life.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
That awkward moment when you realize you have eight YuGiOh decks and not really sure how to handle that

D

Deleted member

http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/r.php?c=ZceAeTTC

Well, that was a waste of time.

is not just an emote.

Many take it to mean sarcasm or trolling, but no honest troll is so honest about his trolling.
And sarcasm is a biting, harsh derision, or cutting remark.
The context it's used in does not mesh with the commonly accepted definition.

No, look at those pressed lips. One half in the shadow, it curls up. His cheeks raised slightly as one would as squinting or trying to hold back a smile.
It's playful. A lightness shines through, a calm lack of seriousness.

is a way of life.
Kappa is overrated.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Best cover of one of my favorite JP parody songs of all time:
*bobs head repeatedly*

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I wish I had some ice cream... or some chips.... or something to snack on... That's not cereal...

I'm feeling hungry but I gotta either pop some popcorn or cook something and I don't wanna do either. Just wanna grab something, eat it, and go to bed.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I wish I had some ice cream... or some chips.... or something to snack on... That's not cereal...

I'm feeling hungry but I gotta either pop some popcorn or cook something and I don't wanna do either. Just wanna grab something, eat it, and go to bed.
popcorn is the option with least work.
next best thing would be some sort of freezermeal.
if you got some eggs, could do that: takes little to no time to make.

D

Deleted member

OK, can someone please explain to me how one can snuggle with a planet devouring entity made of pure despair?

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
I need more friends on my 3DS because For Glory is terrible. I got a match with a japanese person that seemed smooth minus the few frames of input lag, but then midway all of lag hell broke loose

Argh

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I need more friends on my 3DS because For Glory is terrible. I got a match with a japanese person that seemed smooth minus the few frames of input lag, but then midway all of lag hell broke loose

Argh
FORGOT WHAT I ORIGINALLY said
add me though rip

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Because this is the Hunger Games and he won't come back...

MADOKA MAGICA
~FIN~

T

Trick or Treat

After learning that I am a Duck Whisperer, then spending the day with my friend, I am finally home. How is everyone? (:

D

Deleted member

of course, that always works.
You would think that she would have tried it at least once, but nope, she did the same thing nearly 100 times, and it never worked. Shame really, it seems rather easy to beat Walpurgisnacht.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Oh and I forgot to tell why I got to 2 dentists in 2 days.

Basically, they had to insert a tooth expansion for me to get ready to have a wire on my upper jaw. the other dentist had to take prints of said jaw.

But the good news is this: since 2013, I have been in constant treatment of my jaw. Long story short, it was freaking screwed up like, by this I mean REALLY screwed up. The treatment was very long, I had a thing that expands your upper jaw for 6 months, followed by like a year of brushes. The msot painful part was my surgery in summer 2014, it took a week of liquid only and severe pain, a month of soft eating until I recovered. Then, I continued to wear brushes until I finally got them removed and now I have a wire on the back of my bottom jaw, locking my teeth in place.

For the upper one, it had to wait because they needed to expand one of my tooth before putting the wires, I had to wait until yesterday to get the expansion because life constraints. they got the prints of my teeth today so next week, they will put the wire essentially ending my long treatment.....

I currently wear a temporary dental device to lock my upper jaw, but after they put the wire I'M FREE, FINALLY I CAN;T WAIT OMG!!!!!

:)

I read this and I JUST ate some chips salt and vinegar (love the vinegar :) ).

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
You would think that she would have tried it at least once, but nope, she did the same thing nearly 100 times, and it never worked. Shame really, it seems rather easy to beat Walpurgisnacht.
if all it was overpowering her, she probably could have tried it atleast once.
but i guess thats not how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom