• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I see a lot of people are using Opera. Does Opera allow for importing of bookmarks from other browsers?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I used to have themes on my browser. Now I don't and tend to stick with the vanilla version. Don't know why.
I can;t stand the vanilla cause it;s written in black on white which is fine to read, but nmot when you have sensitive eyes against light. I use a white on clack theme which is so much better.

Btw, another reasons why I love this forum, most of the themese are white on black/gery, but I will never use the brighter themes, it hurts my eyes to read like this.

Also, it;s for extensive reading, Paper Mario doesn;t affect me much because it's so bright that I love it and btw, the text is written on a shade of grey, not white which is actually better.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I can;t stand the vanilla cause it;s written in black on white which is fine to read, but nmot when you have sensitive eyes against light. I use a white on clack theme which is so much better.

Btw, another reasons why I love this forum, most of the themese are white on black/gery, but I will never use the brighter themes, it hurts my eyes to read like this.

Also, it;s for extensive reading, Paper Mario doesn;t affect me much because it's so bright that I love it and btw, the text is written on a shade of grey, not white which is actually better.
Yehh, I feel your pain, a lot of colors give me issues too, neons and whatnot.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

I just resumed playing Paper Mario TTYD.
THANK YOU for telling me about the Stylish! moves. The game is so much easier with them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think you can. Not sure.
"You can import bookmarks (favorites), mail, feed lists, and contacts from other programs, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and older versions of Opera."

It doesn't mention Chrome, so if I was to import my bookmarks, I'd have to import them to Firefox or (shudders) IE first. I'll try for sure though once I switch browsers, because it does say "such as."

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Between random supports and the ones I ship. My current file will be my main one. This new one won't be anything too serious probably. Jusy me trying to get my 300th hour in the game, at this point.
Huh, and I thought I played a lot when trying to get every support!
Then my cousin accidentally deleted all the data D:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's been announced that the first Nintendo mobile game will be released by the end of this year. Four more will be released by the end of March 2017. And each of the 5 games will be a different IP as well as a different genre.

Great to see Nintendo/DeNA are going for the quality over quantity approach. But I wonder what games well see (Super Smash Bros. for Mobile? :troll:)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I tried to make a cover of a song. Turns out I can't sing, so I'm making an art out of not being able to sing.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
okaaay well i was watching a creepy video and suddenly the audio glitched.
i wish i wasnt up alone right now ;-;

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Why do relatives (usually younger ones) only know how to use the delete button? :facepalm:
Unlike the other stereotypical cases, I firmly believe that it was an accident.
He had quite literally zero incentive and no ulterior motives.

T

Trick or Treat

I think I might buy a Breathe Carolina shirt. They and I See Stars have been my current obsession :p

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I just resumed playing Paper Mario TTYD.
THANK YOU for telling me about the Stylish! moves. The game is so much easier with them.
dude, playing TTYD without stylish is like not playing at all....

YOU GOTTA BE STYLISH!!!!

Seriously, they are so satisfying, you will find yourself doing them for no reasons :)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's a rumor that Alex and Urien are in Street Fighter 5. But it's probably not true. I think Alex is cool, so it'd be nice to see him make a comeback.

Though I still like Dudley and Ibuki better.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
lol guys i just found the edgiest story on fanfiction.net that my friend wants me to read.
WISH ME LUCK

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996

YOU GOTTA BE STYLISH!!!!

Seriously, they are so satisfying, you will find yourself doing them for no reasons :)
Hey, have you ever attempted going as far as you can down the pit of 100 trials before getting the second crystal star? The farthest I got was 60,70 to 80ish, I dont remember.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

YOU GOTTA BE STYLISH!!!!

"Full star gauge? WHO CARES?"
*Procceeds to use Power Bounce and Stylish it for 10+ times*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom