• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hey, have you ever attempted going as far as you can down the pit of 100 trials before getting the second crystal star? The farthest I got was 60,70 to 80ish, I dont remember.
I never tried....I always would use flower saver which I'm not sure if it;s even possible before farming because you need quite high bp for this.

I do know someone on SB @Alex Night did tried on stream....it was freaking intense and it's really hard.

I might try it at one point.....after I can find time to play spm because for some reasons, I read too much this site to play :)

"Full star gauge? WHO CARES?"
*Procceeds to use Power Bounce and Stylish it for 10+ times*
this is like beyond super mario sunshine, you;re so aware it;s useless, but it;s just so satisfying you don;t care (the cheers in the background just helps that :) ).

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I never tried....I always would use flower saver which I'm not sure if it;s even possible before farming because you need quite high bp for this.

I do know someone on SB @Alex Night did tried on stream....it was freaking intense and it's really hard.

I might try it at one point.....after I can find time to play spm because for some reasons, I read too much this site to play :)

this is like beyond super mario sunshine, you;re so aware it;s useless, but it;s just so satisfying you don;t care (the cheers in the background just helps that :) ).
Oh yeah man, It gets super intense. Either you master the super gaurd, your say hello to your grave.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
#im deleting this soon
dang it toasterbrains
I now regret deleting some my silly soundclown clips.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I approve of the disposition which allows oneself to be laughed at and be utterly unashamed.
You should open it to the public so I can repost it on my soundclown edit: cloud
Sure whatever lol

And yeah. I wouldn't care if people laugh

Edited to clear ambiguity

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
its... its a freakin' Harry Potter fanfic about this goth emo vampire edgy chick going out with some slytherin dude or something.
ive never read harry potter nor watched it, so no idea whats happening.
oh my

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
its... its a freakin' Harry Potter fanfic about this goth emo vampire edgy chick going out with some slytherin dude or something.
ive never read harry potter nor watched it, so no idea whats happening.
Oh yeah, that! Me and my friends JUST got done talking about that. We remembered we needed to finish our fan fiction read of it lol. The problem is, it's an obvious troll story. The thing is, it tries too hard to be funny, and ends up being a mockery of itself.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Many cheeses are made with the assistance of molds, funguses, and various microscopic organisms.
But, gosh dang it
Why does Blue Cheese taste like mold too?
My mother unintentionally rused me into eating this leftover burger she brought home. My regrets.

Soul.

Sometimes I don't know if the makers of a fanfic put the "edge" in everything just to have a scenario.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Many cheeses are made with the assistance of molds, funguses, and various microscopic organisms.
But, gosh dang it
Why does Blue Cheese taste like mold too?
My mother unintentionally rused me into eating this leftover burger she brought home. My regrets.
I hate blue cheese.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Sometimes I don't know if the makers of a fanfic put the "edge" in everything just to have a scenario.
i think this chick is one of these people, Soul. It's unbelievable...
Oh yeah, that! Me and my friends JUST got done talking about that. We remembered we needed to finish our fan fiction read of it lol. The problem is, it's an obvious troll story. The thing is, it tries too hard to be funny, and ends up being a mockery of itself.
i hope you're right when you says its an obvious troll story. anything this edgy HAS to be a joke...

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Think about it this way: a lot of inter-personal conflict (intra too, if the writer is advanced / honest enough) can be generated via edginess.
It's a cheap source of the tension that often drives stories.
Again, it's cheap and shallow, but, people can't think of more sensible inter-personal conflict, as @Flight already stated.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Oh yeah man, It gets super intense. Either you master the super gaurd, your say hello to your grave.
I think someone told me on tumlbr that superguard is like 3 frames while guard is 8 frames.

To put this in perspective, this is a 60 fps game. 8 frames is near the 1/6 of a second while 3 frames is the 1/20 of a second.

Basically, it's very hard, but it';s doable because some enemies really has really clear cues to do them, the goombas are kinda easy.

This will probably turn out into a trial and error though because even if you overlevel, you need bp and you can;t get the advanced gears which actually makes you stronger.

It would definetely be the hardest challenge ever.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Good evening everyone since I can't fall a sleep I came here, so whats been going on?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
What does the return of a war veteran in the title mean? I've been missing out because no notifications in this thread for some reason...

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
My new fanfic's OC is called Edgy Darkness Ebony Goffic Darkness Raven Blade Brutal Darkness Dementia Coldsteel Edge Trauma Demon Soul Darkness Apocalypse Armageddon Icy Icicle Doomy Doom Sandstorm Striker Darkness Laser Dinosaur Coolness Leather Minigun Dagger Fluffy Darkness Johnson!

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Huh. What makes you think that? Reasons that have been said already, or simply because the story is just.... vague?
i dunno... she seems to fit the bill. kinda a combination of both.
of course, considering this is probably a troll story, i doubt it.
i think after i read this ill... skim around for some other terrible stories though, see if i can find a legit person like that. im pretty bored anyways.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
i think this chick is one of these people, Soul. It's unbelievable...

i hope you're right when you says its an obvious troll story. anything this edgy HAS to be a joke...
Trust me, with all the grammar errors and being a parody of "edge" instead of being actually one, it's just a troll fanfic that became popular. I think if you look up information on it, (Not that you would want to) you can find that it was a troll fic.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Trust me, with all the grammar errors and being a parody of "edge" instead of being actually one, it's just a troll fanfic that became popular. I think if you look up information on it, (Not that you would want to) you can find that it was a troll fic.
i definitely dont wanna look up information lol.
though now i'll be on the quest for legitimately edgy stories.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I think "edginess" in stories has a place.
Obviously the stereotypical forced edginess popular through fanfics isn't the way to do it, but it can work sometimes.

Soul.

My new fanfic's OC is called Edgy Darkness Ebony Goffic Darkness Raven Blade Brutal Darkness Dementia Coldsteel Edge Trauma Demon Soul Darkness Apocalypse Armageddon Icy Icicle Doomy Doom Sandstorm Striker Darkness Laser Dinosaur Coolness Leather Minigun Dagger Fluffy Darkness Johnson!
my fanfic's oc is called Soul Is Being The Ridicule Due To People Having A Bad Taste In Jokes

D

Deleted member

Such a creative name. 10/10

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
i definitely dont wanna look up information lol.
though now i'll be on the quest for legitimately edgy stories.
Finding bad fan-fictions is a small past time me and my friends do. Which is easy since all fan-fiction is just terrible! I can recall a lot of bad shipping stories, and I remember the....more, messed up stories. It's really been a ****** up road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom