• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This was litteraly me with my internet right before.
oie_SGjteRGEmUrw.jpg

Now it's better. :) But i don't write because of that. :(

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
So, finally back now :)

Why people talk about pessimism? Stay optimism :)
CEF8214A-7059-4DE6-9AD4-8D66F7E741B7.JPG

From the link I just posted.

Ah, Hyperbole and A Half. I read that two-parter a couple of times and it's astonishingly accurate to the miasma of numbness and alexythemia I've experienced through depression.

Something you want to get off your chest, Saik?
I just feel so trapped.

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Seriously, "positive-thinking" has to be one of the most insulting things you could possibly do to make someone who's depressed feel better. It always sounds like you're secretly telling them that it's not normal what you feel and it could all go away if you just got over it. It's like using bubblegum pop as the backdrop to a national tragedy documentary.

View attachment 60730

From the link I just posted.

I just feel so trapped.
Do you know who or what is making you feel trapped? I mean, I will never know your whole picture. But I might have some advice or comfort to offer.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Seriously, "positive-thinking" has to be one of the most insulting things you could possibly do to make someone who's depressed feel better. It always sounds like you're secretly telling them that it's not normal what you feel and it could all go away if you just got over it. It's like using bubblegum pop as the backdrop to a national tragedy documentary.

Do you know who or what is making you feel trapped? I mean, I will never know your whole picture. But I might have some advice or comfort to offer.
Bad home situation.
Overcontrolling parents despite being a legal adult.
Can likely never get a job.
People tell me that it's my fault for not running away or moving out but there are so many reasons I can't do that, most of which involve a person who, though I hate this person, will die without my help.

Soul.

since when is criticizing/making fun of someone's grammar.... funny?

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I need a reason to optimism before I consider optimism. That being said, I still do not want you to force me to optimism.
*generic "where the hell have you been" line* :4larry:

Anyways, I'm sure you'll find a reason.

Just... Find it soon. Else I'll have to subject optimism into your internal organs.

Morbi

Scavenger
*generic "where the hell have you been" line* :4larry:

Anyways, I'm sure you'll find a reason.

Just... Find it soon. Else I'll have to subject optimism into your internal organs.
Ironically, because you put the words "generic" and "line" with your own statement, your welcoming was the least generic.

Anyways, I was studying the art of Tai Chi under a Tibetan waterfall.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I bought the first episode of Steven Universe and Gravity Falls... is there any other show I should grt?

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I want to write a fan fiction about us. Anyone want to be in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom