• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Bad home situation.
Overcontrolling parents despite being a legal adult.
Can likely never get a job.
People tell me that it's my fault for not running away or moving out but there are so many reasons I can't do that, most of which involve a person who, though I hate this person, will die without my help.
Ah, it was only last year when I was in a place where I felt "trapped." Felt like my mom was trying to push me to "grow up" and any interests of mine were wrong because it wasn't contrived school/career bull****. Throes of these come up every now and then, but at least the main part of it "getting a job" was secured.

It took at least a good couple of months for me to actually land a job. I don't exactly have a resume worthy of anything special and the economy makes the search even harder. Since my mom scared me to death when I was putting it off, I made searching for listings on Snagajob, getting applications from around town, etc., a daily commitment of mine. Usually, if you at least have applied to one place by the end of the day, you'll feel good about it. Whether or not your parents will lower their stance when you're actively hunting is a gamble, and the wait can feel absolutely hopeless. It's just one of those things that's guaranteed to happen if you keep going at it.

What have your parents been doing or saying to you that's been the most hurtful? Sometimes it's a matter of boundary enforcement to keep people out of my happy spaces.

Yeah, I wouldn't advise running away. You'll just put yourself into a more uncertain scenario in one way or another. Do you have access to a doctor? Or at least a counselor?

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
Good day friends and family.
Feeling a little bummed. I genuinely do not care for change. I hate change. It's that feeling kind of like when you realize your favorite TV show has ended, or when you finally grasp the concept that Wonder Balls aren't a thing anymore.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Good day friends and family.
Feeling a little bummed. I genuinely do not care for change. I hate change. It's that feeling kind of like when you realize your favorite TV show has ended, or when you finally grasp the concept that Wonder Balls aren't a thing anymore.
this is how i feel when i know hunter x hunter is gonna be over for like 25 years bruh.
i feel your pain.

_gold_

Smash Master
I'm a little confused. Are there like more and more newcomers showin' up on the social thread, or is everyone deciding to change their usernames? Help me keep up, I'm slow.

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I'm a little confused. Are there like more and more newcomers showin' up on the social thread, or is everyone deciding to change their usernames? Help me keep up, I'm slow.
I can't help you with that, just recently came back to smashboards.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
So I haven't watch an anime for about, say, 2 months and 3 weeks now. But it's been on my mind. I guess I'm not as motivated to watch it anymore. ._.

And that's definitely wrong, because anime's so important to my worldview and authorial influences. I guess I'm lost on what to watch. Any suggestions?

@ _gold_ _gold_ Yo, what's that GIF of Samus signing from? Also, what can you make out from her lips?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
God it's so hard to have idea to what say about your character. Especially when two hour ago, you haved all the idea you needed and when you do it later. All is gone. :(

D

Deleted member

The latter. I'm definitely not going to change mine. Never.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Hey guys, how are you doing? Anything new going on here? :183:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good night bro'. I'm a bit dissapointed that i haven't found the idea for the profil of Zelax. I will do it another day. Also @ (Buddha) (Buddha) , good luck with your fanfic! 'Hope to be good with madness in it! L-ater guys!

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
yeah, It looks so cool xp
Go right ahead, I do not mind, feel free to grab any other of the pics over there if you like 'em.

Aw, thank you, I'm glad you like it <:

Hey guys, how are you doing? Anything new going on here? :183:
Mm not much, trying to multitask smashboards while being at work, it's... kind of working.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hey guys.
On /b/ we were all trying to get the 626666666th post.
I got 626666665 :4pacman: Reyn you let me down.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
So I've been thinking about being a good samaritan and supporting smashboards, is it worth it to be blue?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My yard got infested by rats :4ganondorf:

Hello Social, what I missed?

Soul.

So I've been thinking about being a good samaritan and supporting smashboards, is it worth it to be blue?
if you love the disco room, like having your username in light blue and have the ability to change your user(name) title, then yeah it is

_gold_

Smash Master
I just got it cause I got sick of the ads. It wasn't too expensive for me, so if you have the cash to spare, I suppose it is. There's no cookies, mod powers, or night visions goggles unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom