• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Evangelion is a deep and thought-provoking anime

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I think you all should refer to me as the Queen of Ducks from now on. I just herded a while flock of about 20 of them around for like 10 minutes. When I had to leave they still tried following me.

And I didn't even feed them!
You must be an animal goddess. Or just a goddess in general. :4palutena:

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
I think you all should refer to me as the Queen of Ducks from now on. I just herded a while flock of about 20 of them around for like 10 minutes. When I had to leave they still tried following me.

Quick search on google and this was the result.
upload_2015-7-8_16-20-42.jpeg

There is also the martian queen,but just because the cartoon you feature has duck, doesn't mean you are the queen of it.

Soul.

3.0 stunts would be the only good thing that the next social thread could have.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

lol, best name.
envy, queen of the ducks.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506

Queen of Ducks? More like, Queen of Dorks. Ahahahaahahahahhhahahfahahahahaha geteth rekt

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
God, my internet is so much goddamn slow. It's horrible, and i even't write a single word on Zelax because of that. But the thing is that i want to show it after but i'm not sur if anyone want to see it. Does anybody here want to see the profil of one of my OC? The one in my signature?

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
:4littlemac: doesn't do a SideB for a kill, dodging projectiles or for style. He does it...for the Krusty Krab.

Strofirko

Smash Master
I should change my user title to "Called Pessimistic" y/n
Yes and in less than 2 months everyone you will refer you by that joke,you will get mad because of that,everyone will make fun of it and you fell in a loophole circle without an end.

Soul.

Yes and in less than 2 months everyone you will refer you by that joke,you will get mad because of that,everyone will make fun of it and you fell in a loophole circle without an end.
yes, because who doesn't get mad at lame jokes right? right...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My internet is so freaking slow that it's not even funny. I almost don't want to write Zelax profil for that. What i should do?

D

Deleted member

Just like "overrated"?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I finally took her out of the box.

her hair looks like a messed up banana and her eyes look like her hair is being pulled back and tired up to tight
Guys, I was just browsing the main board page a few moments ago only to be averted by this beaut:
WHAT IS THAT TRASH?
I NEED AN ADULT
Henry, halp

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
her hair looks like a messed up banana and her eyes look like her hair is being pulled back and tired up to tight

WHAT IS THAT TRASH?
I NEED AN ADULT
Henry, halp
I was forced to watch this in film study. My friend and I laughed through the whole thing. It was st stupid that is was funny.
Anyway, Hai.

D

Deleted member

I have no idea why do I have to click on the Reload button twice in order for the site to work. If I do it once, it gets stuck.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
The Great Concubunny said:
WHAT IS THAT TRASH?
I NEED AN ADULT
Henry, halp
"Ewww, what an ugly ogre! You should've already been worm fodder after we killed all those Risen rising from the bog. Say no more, Henry's gotta few hexes up his sleeve! Nya ha ha!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom