• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Thank you for that horrifying mental image.

If that actually exists somewhere, I will seriously consider killing myself.
Let's pretend this never happened to begin with.

Done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
If its on the internet, consider it shipped, gender bent, sexed up, fetishized, violated, mutilated and cloned ad infinitum

ONCE YOU ENTER YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE. THAT IS THE CURSE OF THE INTERNET

The human race is the worst race in the entire universe. Confirmed by both the internet and planet Earth.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wonder who'll be the most popular child units in Fates. I feel like Ophelia and Soleil will be a couple of them.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506

The human race is the worst race in the entire universe. Confirmed by both the internet and planet Earth.
Statistically there's at least 1 race out there dedicated to the extermination of all life for no reason whatsoever so we aren't the absolute worst

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
With shipping, it's not the wars that get to me. You'll find those with any topic.

What gets to me is when people act like this is serious business. Maybe with the romance genre there's an exception since love is a key point to it. But when it's something like the aforementioned Pokemon or for a better example Naruto, where love takes a backseat to everyone else. But somehow people act like it's a travesty because God forbid their pairing didn't become canon. If that's the worse thing that happens in your life, then I'm beginning to worry about what you consider valuable.

Or even better, when people get into freaking wars over their damn pairings. When I'm pretty sure no one, even the authors, give a flying crap. It's a franchise with fictional pairing that do thing for the plot. It's hardly anything to get worked up about.

My favorite though is real life shipping. Because why bother letting people be people?

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Magical girl anime where all the dresses aren't designed for panty-shots every 9 seconds and the transformations aren't ripped straight from Sailor Moon

T

Trick or Treat

I think you all should refer to me as the Queen of Ducks from now on. I just herded a while flock of about 20 of them around for like 10 minutes. When I had to leave they still tried following me.

And I didn't even feed them!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think you all should refer to me as the Queen of Ducks from now on. I just herded a while flock of about 20 of them around for like 10 minutes. When I had to leave they still tried following me.

Were they babies? Because if they saw you first then they think you are the mother

Good luck with getting the little ****s away from you

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Maybe the next social thread stunt should be 3.0 style ****posting with an exaggeratedhonesty tag.

WHO'S READY TO RISK SPAM INFRACTIONS! :4wario::4wario::4wario::4wario:
@ Opossum Opossum will have nightmares if it happens.

I imagine you running away from the ducks like...
tumblr_inline_nlukbfQhu51rropm1.gif

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

That's the most adorable thing I read all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom