• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Even as a first language, it's pretty difficult....
I would say the same, speaking is insanely easy, but writing is like....you can get kinda used to, but unless you;re obsessed with grammar, good luck getting used to everything.

Seriously I often facepalm when I discover some mistakes I did in writing because i;'m trying to know why the language is that complicated.....

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So what day does EVO start exactly? I was planning on watching some of the matches, but I can't remember when it starts.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Darn, I miss that alt.

Really miffed that lil Mac gets 16 alt costumes while characters like Wario and Lucas has to have some taken out just to have an even 8.
Little Mac never needed 16 alt costumes to begin with. It's a poor choice really, since nobody uses Wireframe Mac because nobody played the original arcade game. Having the normal costumes, pink sweater Mac, the SNES colorswap and Wireframe Mac only would have saved some little space instead of giving him useless colors that nobody will use.

At least, we still have Bumble Bee Ness...
bumble bee ness.png

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Little Mac never needed 16 alt costumes to begin with. It's a poor choice really, since nobody uses Wireframe Mac because nobody played the original arcade game. Having the normal costumes, pink sweater Mac, the SNES colorswap and Wireframe Mac only would have saved some little space instead of giving him useless colors that nobody will use.

View attachment 60040
Hey! I am a wireframe mac main! ;-;

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, we didn't need 8 Wireframe Macs, really. 8 Hoodie Macs would have made much more sense. I think Miyamoto bias was at work there.

:231:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Lucas never had 8 alts, Wario was the only one in Brawl who had more than 6. But I agree Little Mac didn't need 8 WireMacs.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Everything as in getting a new computer? Nope, my family's not home for the rest of the day so I'm just borrowing my mom's laptop. I do have the money to get a new one, I just don't know what kind to get. :laugh:
or you build it like me :)

Actually, I will say that I saved a lot of money because of...quite
stuff that happened....it;s fantastic :)

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866

View attachment 60040
But I like Wireframe Mac. :(

T

Trick or Treat

I think I found something for Peach that could maybe, possibly be potentially useful for me.

Custom hunting isn't going too well though.

THANK YOU THIS IS AMAZING ;_;
annnnd good afternoon chat.
Good afternoom, Still! How are youuu?

Are you still planning on writing that fanfic?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hoy, @ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , wanna fight ? It can either be on 3DS or Wii U. :nessmelee:
Fighting against you only?!
tumblr_muszkrpUkM1s1r9y2o5_400.gif

I don't know man, your so strong and i don't want to be too salty. Can other person can go with us? (Also it would be on Wii U because my 3Ds Circle pad is ded basically.)

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Good afternoom, Still! How are youuu?

Are you still planning on writing that fanfic?
immm tired and kinda groggy lol, but good otherwise.
yeah, i'll write ittt tonight or tomorrow, not sure when. tomorrow will be a better time because i'll be bored out of my mind, buuut we'll see.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
@ Autumn ♫ Autumn ♫ You said you lacked knowledge in pc and i just said I built one which actually took weeks to choose the parts.

Can I know what exactly you need to know? I passed through this like twice and it is indeed annoying to get info :)
Pretty much I just can't tell a good computer from a bad one. I think Apple makes good laptops, maybe I'll get one, or possibly a Mac or Windows.

T

Trick or Treat

immm tired and kinda groggy lol, but good otherwise.
yeah, i'll write ittt tonight or tomorrow, not sure when. tomorrow will be a better time because i'll be bored out of my mind, buuut we'll see.
okay! I will look forward to that :D
And I'm glad that you are doing well!

Fighting against you only?!
View attachment 60042
I don't know man, your so strong and i don't want to be too salty. Can other person can go with us? (Also it would be on Wii U because my 3Ds Circle pad is ded basically.)
You should totally fight Luggy! With the characters you used against me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom