• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sorry to keep you waiting! It's time for some of my best snapshots yet!

Happy 4th of July, and enjoy the Pitriotism and Patriotena goodness!

Pitriotism Air Show!

Patriotena Heavenly Dance concert perhaps?

Bringing Pitriotism and Palutriotism together.

Here's the whole compilation of my Kid Icarus July 4th snapshots. Enjoy em all, and the punny words I used.
http://admiralpit.tumblr.com/post/123202786455/compilation-of-july-4th-kid-icarus-snapshots

:4pit::4palutena:
It's really, really good! You tried your best on this one! Chapeau bas like we said in French!
original.jpg

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Don't take that seriously bro. Even if i look kinda jerkie, it's only because i don't tak that seriously. If homever your see that as a troll or something like that. Accepted please my excuse the more sincere that i have. I don't want to ruin your fun.
I'm Really Sorry!
I just had a bad night of sleep is all, dont worry about it~
This is for you, PMD bandwagon:

Yes, there is a theme.
I have a mighty need
---
Looks like bbq is on but idk about fireworks tonight. Its cloudy :sadsheep:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is the first icon I've used in this site, and I may use it for tomorrow only in order to celebrate the occasion. It looks dull compared to the one I'm using right now.

inb4 Mao likes this post

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Happy Freedom Day, everyone.
So, anyone want to talk about how the Federal Reserve is the most cancerous institution of government to freedom this country has ever seen? :awesome:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

This is the first icon I've used in this site, and I may use it for tomorrow only in order to celebrate the occasion. It looks dull compared to the one I'm using right now.
inb4 Mao likes this post
Wut.:bowsermelee:
No really, your first avatar look really good to me. Even if you said it isn't. And i like your post because i like you!
Sakura-Kinomoto-Catch-Me-Catch-You-cardcaptor-sakura-30046940-614-461.jpg

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

inb4 Mao likes this post
My first avatar here is...actually the one I'm using right now.
When I reach 1 years of being here, I may do something to celebrate the occasion as well. I have a basic idea for what I'd do down already.

also inb4 you like this post :troll:

D

Deleted member

They arent pointless, It goes around with you everywhere so why not have it be customizable also
It's just me, really. I'm not necessarily against them. Themes on a game console just seem weird in my opinion, but I use them either way.

As for July 4th, my current status message is "Freedom to win", although this is entirely coincidential, as I've posted the message in May 5th... there you go, either way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
As the Cantillon Effects describe, the first receivers of new money are at an advantage, because the mechanism by which price arises hasn't operated with the new money as part of the whole economy yet. This problem, exacerbated by fiat currency, generates perverse incentives, such as the desire by the regime to stamp out far more stable competing currencies, and wanton waste of capital and resources in dead-end ventures which would never be undertaken if money wasn't so easy. Furthermore, it becomes profitable to capture the favor of the money printer. Fortunately, which projects are malinvestments and which ones are driven by real demand is not easily distinguishable until it's too late (such as in the 2008 housing bubble, the dot-com bubble, or any other boom and bust before it).
Don't expect the Keynesians to admit this, though.

Gosh dang it, I want the dollar hegemony to end :(

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I have a sudden urge to play as Mario on FG. Yes, I know what I must use lol.

Hope everyone has a good July 4th to the people who live in America!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I can't stop listening to this music since this morning. Help me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Nu, it'sh mien!!

Thank you. :colorful:
You said that because i say it´s beautiful. Or because i say that i feel now that my draw seem "bad"? Because i hope it isnt the second choice sir.

_gold_

Smash Master
I have a sudden urge to play as Mario on FG. Yes, I know what I must use lol.

Hope everyone has a good July 4th to the people who live in America!
You've gotta represent, bro!
Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans, and an extended God bless to everyone else. Cheers!

D

Deleted member

Today only reminds me that this item is not in Smash 4.

Y U DO DIS SAKURAI?! Y CAN I NO SHOT FIYAWURKS 4 MURICA?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom