• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
immm tired and kinda groggy lol, but good otherwise.
yeah, i'll write ittt tonight or tomorrow, not sure when. tomorrow will be a better time because i'll be bored out of my mind, buuut we'll see.
Hope you get better man. I really do.
okay! I will look forward to that :D
And I'm glad that you are doing well!

You should totally fight Luggy! With the characters you used against me!
But my Charizard was hacked! :yeahboi: No really, Luggy is really strong, i have already fight against him and my brain was like a bomb after. But i'm totally OK if other person are with us.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Man, this humble bundle is convenient.
I've been meaning to get Borderlands 1 and 2. Now I have both and all/most of the dlc's for only $7.50~

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Fighting against you only?!
View attachment 60042
I don't know man, your so strong and i don't want to be too salty. Can other person can go with us? (Also it would be on Wii U because my 3Ds Circle pad is ded basically.)

No tag team this time brother ! I wanna see how you progressed ! Are you a real american now ?

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Did someone say 4th of July? because I spent like an hour looking for Funny Valentine pics on pixiv for no one to understand.
Valentine - Seda Makoto pixiv.png

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Man, this humble bundle is convenient.
I've been meaning to get Borderlands 1 and 2. Now I have both and all/most of the dlc's for only $7.50~
I know, right? I got the Indie All-Stars lately, 6 bucks for 8 games of which some are considered being some of the best indie games of all time.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

No tag team this time brother ! I wanna see how you progressed ! Are you a real american now ?
No! I'm just a Swiss who love Pandora Hearts, writing fiction, do some draw and have fun! YEAH I KNOW I'M WEAK BUT I JUST CAN'T! I DON'T DESERVE TO EVEN HAVE A WIFE!!!!! Wait, what i'm talking about?
get better? huh?
I mean your say in your post that your kinda a bit tired, nah?

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
No! I'm just a Swiss who love Pandora Hearts, writing fiction, do some draw and have fun! YEAH I KNOW I'M WEAK BUT I JUST CAN'T! I DON'T DESERVE TO EVEN HAVE A WIFE!!!!! Wait, what i'm talking about?

There's no way to run against a hulkster ! Why ? Because I'm running wild ! Whatcha gonna do brother !?

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Because it represents a bunch of butthurt, scrubby FG players in a nutshell? Perhaps. :smirk:
Sadly, as a Mac user, I must accept that the Little Mac stereotype is true. Oddly though, I haven't found any bad Macs on FG.

met plenty of meh-ish Falcons in my day though

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

There's no way to run against a hulkster ! Why ? Because I'm running wild ! Whatcha gonna do brother !?
But i just can't!
tumblr_nbvfe64mG71thjidko1_400.gif

Please help me guys! I don't know what to do!:c:cry::c

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Pretty much I just can't tell a good computer from a bad one. I think Apple makes good laptops, maybe I'll get one, or possibly a Mac or Windows.
well for laptops, I did used to have one for like 3 years and basically, it;s fine except for one thing: I only used it like a desktop pc.

going to spioiler because it';s a bit long:

After some time, the power port broke, which was fine because it was inside a waranty, but 2 years later, it happened again with the warranty having expired. Pc laptops actually shares this problem (source: I talked with a computer science teacher that has a phd), but apple were smart and uses a magnetic port. Essentially, it;s hard to break it, a lot harder.

But the main difference between a pc and mac is how they expect you to use it. A PC laptop, you;re kinda free, not as free as having linux (which you can do, but let;s just stick to Windows), but you are kinda free. The one thing is that from seeing how it happens, mac are USUALLY more durable. It;s mostly because of the construction material, but mac has some drawbacks too.

They REALLY want you to use it the way they want to. You have osx, but you can install another os like windows except it's honestly becoming complicated and you actually have to pay the license. osx tbh, is quite solid, it just doesn't let you do stuff as you would like Windows. It;s just kinda proprietary meaning if you like it, you'll love it,. but you;ll hate it if you just don;t like the way it works. The OS works kinda different than windows so, it might be a good idea to check the differences between both operating system.

The mac also costs higher, but do remember that it;s a trade off with durability, you get what you pay for essentially, it's just that for a pc with the same specs, you can save a lot of money if the durability isn't a priority ior you just think you can take care of your stuff.

As fro distinguishing bad pc and good one.....urgh, it really depends what you paln to do with it. A 1000$ pc for just using internet is clearly overkilled, but for playing demanding games, it might be a good option. it's basically if you plan to do a lot of multitasking, you might want to direct your attention on the RAM. I feel these days, 4GB feels the minimum, I used to have 6GB, but I noticed problem if I was tryign to run dolphin emulator and minecraft and chrome, and skype and.....yeah, you get the idea. More RAM gives more resources to take fro the system for that so now, I have 8GB and it;s really rare now that I used it all, but it's enough to do the msot demanding stuff I want when I need them.

For the hard drive space, really depends on yourself. If you want to store a lot of hd movies, you might want a lot of space, but if it's just simple stuff like photos or small games, you might not want to have too much. i had a 540GB hard drive for 3 years and it just was more than enough, now I have 840GB and it;s even more overkill, but I got another hardrive for like almost free (fun story).

Now for the graphics card, let me make it simple, if you care about demanding game, you might care about it, but personally, I don;t have much experience with graphics card, you might want to check online. If you don;t care, you might want an integrated one, it's basically a video card integrated on your processor. it does most of the job, but if you need really demanding game, you might want a pc that has a dedicated card for more performace, but it also might consume more power....basically, if you jsut paln to use internet, go for just the one integrated and no dedicated solution, it would be fine.

And the processor. This one.....it;s quite important. it;s the most expensive parts of any pc so in a laptop, it;s logicall that it might influence the price a lot. Basically, intel makes it a bit simpler for you, there;s i3, i5 and i7. idk how AMD one works, but from what I read, you might want to go with AMD if you want good gaming solution, I suggest to do research, but intel shoudl get you covered on msot stuff.

As for the number, it's quite simple, i7 is the best you can have for a given architecture, pick it if you want to have really good multicore performance, but form what I read, it won;t really benefit much gaming. Other application that uses more the processor like photoshop or rendering with premiere might benefit from it. i5 is basically the middle ground, it's more a sweet spot if you want and the i3 is really basic, but if you aim for just using internet.....it mgiht be a good option as you may have guessed, it';s cheaper. The other thing you migth care about the processor.....honestly, the speed, perforamance and the numbers of cores. Don;t think a cpu faster than another is better, it;s more complex so I suggest you do a bit of research, but the number of cores matters. Basically, the more you have, the more you can have multitasking, 2 cores seems today good, but 4 might help in some tasks.

And the last things is basically the phisicial stuff, the ports it has, the screen and resolution, etc....these are quite simple to figure out, the screen is simple, check the lenght and resolution.

that;s basically how I would start this, a pc can be available in a wide variety of config while mac are slightly more limited, it;s jsut mroe proprietairy. just make sure to check what you';re buying and the price. it';s like hard because it depends on what you need to do with it.

Any questions?

D

Deleted member

Sadly, as a Mac user, I must accept that the Little Mac stereotype is true. Oddly though, I haven't found any bad Macs on FG.

met plenty of meh-ish Falcons in my day though
Geez, most Falcons tend to spam up-air a lot. Can't stand them, but thankfully I haven't seen them a lot + I stopped playing FG when the year started.

Pretty much I just can't tell a good computer from a bad one. I think Apple makes good laptops, maybe I'll get one, or possibly a Mac or Windows.
You can get a laptop with pretty good specifications (that runs Windows) at a lower price point than a Mac. The new MacBook that came out this year is extremely underpowered yet it costs a lot for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So the only way to get Zero's [adopted] daughter is to marry him to a female in Nohr?

That kinda sucks but in the end eugenics > marrying favorite units.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I guess you're not a real American then.
No. I'm a Swiss.Technally a French. But i will be in the futur a really Swiss. So....yeah.
Try it with your Charizard and Ganondorf! You can do it!

All that matters is that you try your best and have fun!
But...but...I don't know.... i'm only a mid skill player. Should i still do it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom