• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Yes. I was VERY surprised with how well I was with Yoshi on the 3DS and want to carry that over to the Wii U. Pit too after someone said I did pretty good and a close match

Aww **** I forgot Tink as one of my sub-subs
Pit is one of the ones I suck at playing. I don't know how you do it!

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Pit is one of the ones I suck at playing. I don't know how you do it!
Looking at that match alone, I guess it was pretty even to the point where Pit was "good" I guess lol. One of the flaws is I spam his Side B too much

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Indeed. I've went to that site a couple times already (as a guest). Too bad I can't code / develop stuff. lol
I don't know much either. :p But I do enjoy (to the point to obsession) tweaking my phone while the shiny little tools the site provides. :laugh:

:231:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also a good tip against me is. If your take a Mii of one of the Pandora Hearts character against me. I will self-destruct my first stock. Guaranted i swear.

Last edited:

Soul.

Roy isn't hard to play. He has one of the better down throws to combo, which is what you should be doing every time. Granted, you should be seeing the forums too so yeah

T

Trick or Treat

Yoshi is one of my better characters. Well he was one of my best, but I kinda neglected him for a while...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yoshi is one of my better characters. Well he was one of my best, but I kinda neglected him for a while...
My "best" character will be Mewtwo i think. I'm surprisely good with him!

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
The characters I play are :4falcon:,:4metaknight:and :4wiremac:. I also play a somewhat good :4pikachu:, and :4gaw:. I know how to play everyone else, but I dont expect great results coming from me.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
How are your experiences on smash ladder? I have been considering going on there since my internet has been pretty stable lately. I think I reached my skill cap fighting the for glory common folk and I want to see if smash ladder can help me raise it. Would you recommend it? :4metaknight:
I recommend this site for everyone really. You can do friendlies and ranked matches with grades (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, etc...) on every Smash game you want to play.
There's actual communication and you can rate it, as well as the connection, at the end of every match.
The site is clean, there's a main chat to talk to others (I often see @Admiral Pit there), with private messages, a friend list and even an ignored list.
It's a really well done site that I recommend to everybody here.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The characters I play are :4falcon:,:4metaknight:and :4wiremac:. I also play a somewhat good :4pikachu:, and :4gaw:. I know how to play everyone else, but I dont expect great results coming from me.
I see that you are good with Mac and MK. I have seen too much tough..

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I recommend this site for everyone really. You can do friendlies and ranked matches with grades (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, etc...) on every Smash game you want to play.
There's actual communication and you can rate it, as well as the connection, at the end of every match.
The site is clean, there's a main chat to talk to others (I often see @Admiral Pit there), with private messages, a friend list and even an ignored list.
It's a really well done site that I recommend to everybody here.
Thanks for the overview! Sounds like something I want to be apart of! :starman:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Everyone who fought me knows who are my main best characters. Though I wanna test out the Mii Swordfighter to see if I can use it as a secondary.
But yeah, my 3 "best" characters are :4mario:, :4littlemac: and :4miigun:. I'm very consistent with Mario, have a lot of fun and salt with Mac, and I'm trying to improve my Gunner. Those are my "best" characters. I have others, but those are secondaries, like Doctor Mario.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thanks for the overview! Sounds like something I want to be apart of! :starman:
Wait. Your gonna to training and fighting me in the futur?Nope. I take the Nopetrain now. Except if you can create a Lacie Mii for me. :)

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Yeah, just counted there are anout 6 characters that I excel with. I am generally good with everyone except for a small number of them. But not as good as the 6.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
OMG I FINALLY WON A MATCH ONLINE!

I'M PLAYING ROY

MY OPPONENT WAS ROY

IT WAS ROYUTIFUL!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thanks, I have been obsessed with Triforce Heroes since E3 more specifically, Blue Link
It's neat how the hair colors of the Links matches their clothes now too. (I kinda wish there was a Purple Link though)

@Space Stranger , watch out, we got a fortune teller right here, and it has a bad prediction for you. :4luigi:
Only time will tell if my vision will come true. :4dedede:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Sorry I didn't exist for a while. I was with friends. :4pacman:

After a while, we talked about who would win in fights about video games, then we just argued over :4bowser:and :4ganondorf:.
So then we looked it up and realized their nearly immortal both, so then we made 3 objectives : Characters, Minions/Army, and Castles. So basically 2/3 for who can overrule one another or kill one another. Might as well force you guys and tell you everything because why not? It's fun. :4wario2:I also want to cause disagreements.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hmm, but my mii making skills are terrible! If I were to attempt to make a lacie mii, you wouldn't want to take it off my hands.
Wait you know Lacie?! "eye shining"

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think my best characters at the moment are Mega Man, Mario and Ike. I've put in decent work with Mega Man, so I'm not surprised I at least know a little bit about him. That said, I still have a bit to go until I feel like I'm really competent with the character. Well, as competent as a guy who's not trying to be pro can do, I guess. He's not a combo heavy character, so I want to work towards more punishing and pressuring opponents. I hate it when I get a Down Smash instead of a slide though. But it's be less common that I mess that up.

I also want to get better with Ryu, Sheik and Samus. So I've been using them on occasion online too.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Sorry I didn't exist for a while. I was with friends. :4pacman:

After a while, we talked about who would win in fights about video games, then we just argued over :4bowser:and :4ganondorf:.
So then we looked it up and realized their nearly immortal both, so then we made 3 objectives : Characters, Minions/Army, and Castles. So basically 2/3 for who can overrule one another or kill one another. Might as well force you guys and tell you everything because why not? It's fun. :4wario2:I also want to cause disagreements.
:4dedede: would win because he would make everyone his *****

#FACT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom