• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I finally bothered to try being Classic on 9.0. I stopped for a while. But I went back and beat it.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Mao pick an actual stage that isn't custom. To be fair, you seemed to have an advantage over a stage I know nothing about. Just saying

T

Trick or Treat

I really hope my stomach stops bothering me so much...I really want to go to the gym tonight...

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Okay those matches were ****ing terrible. I don't think I can even play you until I get that good

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Mao is a champ?
Me? A champ? Not at all.
edit: sorry crusher. i can't see your post since my computer is far from me. I'm really sorry.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think free-for-all would be better.

D

Deleted member

I think it would be easier to learn to mod Android, if your warranty has expired. And it's fun to unlock the full potential of your phone.

:231:
It seems to be a refreshing experience. Much better than iOS jailbreaking. Haven't tested it though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Who were you guys using?

Free for alls are usually pretty fun
I used three different Mii with all having a different class and i used finally Ryu. Also i would like to do a free for all with you! :)

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It seems to be a refreshing experience. Much better than iOS jailbreaking. Haven't tested it though.
Yeah, it also helps that most of Android is open-source and it is similar to Linux. Plus you have an active and dedicated website (xda developers) to help you out.

T

Trick or Treat

I used three different Mii with all having a different class and i used finally Ryu. Also i would like to a free for all with you! :)
The only Mii I am good with is the Gunner. And I can't play as Ryu at all. His style just doesn't work with me.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Who were you guys using?

Free for alls are usually pretty fun
I pulled Roy out, he did alright
Mii Brawler I can barely scratch him
Lucina against his Mii Gunner lol **** that ****
Fox against Ryu was a bit of a struggle

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The only Mii I am good with is the Gunner. And I can't play as Ryu at all. His style just doesn't work with me.
For me i can play all the character. Some are harder to use homever like Ryu.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Yeah last time I tried I got creamed pretty hard. I just can't seem to figure out combos
Well, you gotta learn those combos. Go on FG (best place to find sandbags) or training mode and try them.
If you want to progress, you should go to the main sections of your mains on the site. Your mains are apparently Lucina and Roy, so click their names to go to their section. You can find a lot of tips and tricks to help yourself progressing.

Also, go on Smash Ladder, you'll learn faster there. You basically play with rules close to those in tournaments, with different stages and all that stuff. If you're lucky, you could even find someone who wants to play with custom moves (pretty rare to find). It's great if you want to progress.

Those are my basic tips to progress. I'm not really that good myself (I'm a lot like Polnareff in JoJo when I play). So, stand proud and go train yourself.

Luggy giving tips instead of memes, a rare moment indeed. :mariomelee:

T

Trick or Treat

It is also raining now, so no gym today.

For me i can play all the character. Some are harder to use homever like Ryu.
I can usually play almost every character, but there are like 5 or 6 that I suck with.

I pulled Roy out, he did alright
Mii Brawler I can barely scratch him
Lucina against his Mii Gunner lol **** that ****
Fox against Ryu was a bit of a struggle
Those seem like tough matchups to begin with. Lucina against a good Gunner? Good luck lol

D

Deleted member

Yeah, it also helps that most of Android is open-source and it is similar to Linux. Plus you have an active and dedicated website (xda developers) to help you out.

Indeed. I've went to that site a couple times already (as a guest). Too bad I can't code / develop stuff. lol

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Go on FG (best place to find sandbags)
Nope. Nope. I'm gonna get on the nopetrain.

If you want to progress, you should go to the main sections of your mains on the site. Your mains are apparently Lucina and Roy, so click their names to go to their section. You can find a lot of tips and tricks to help yourself progressing.

Also, go on Smash Ladder, you'll learn faster there. You basically play with rules close to those in tournaments, with different stages and all that stuff. If you're lucky, you could even find someone who wants to play with custom moves (pretty rare to find). It's great if you want to progress.

Those are my basic tips to progress. I'm not really that good myself (I'm a lot like Polnareff in JoJo when I play). So, stand proud and go train yourself.
I'll give those a shot. At the moment, here are the people I'm most interested in training

Roy - Pretty much my main atm
Marth and Lucina - Sub-mains
Fox and Lucario - Sub-Sub-mains
Yoshi, Pit,Dark Pit, Zamus - Interested in trying out
DK, Bowser, Captain Falcon, Peach, Bowser Jr, Greninja - Had some struggles and dropped these guys, but I may come back to them later

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, you gotta learn those combos. Go on FG (best place to find sandbags) or training mode and try them.

The best tip against me is to take Pikachu or Rosalina. Problem guaranted for me.:c:cyclops:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Yes. I was VERY surprised with how well I was with Yoshi on the 3DS and want to carry that over to the Wii U. Pit too after someone said I did pretty good and a close match

Aww **** I forgot Tink as one of my sub-subs

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996

How are your experiences on smash ladder? I have been considering going on there since my internet has been pretty stable lately. I think I reached my skill cap fighting the for glory common folk and I want to see if smash ladder can help me raise it. Would you recommend it? :4metaknight:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom