• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You know, out of all the FE characters, Roy feels the most dumb of them all.
I mean, let's compare all of their playstyle :
:4myfriends:- Slow (though faster with the new patch) and tanky character. He needs to do good reads and play mindgames with his opponents to unleash his great power. His recovery needs to be precise, or else he'll get punished for it.
:4marth:/:4lucina: - Based around punishes, Marth and Lucina are generally played defensively, reading every move of their opponent to get the stock. Perseverance and patience are the keys to their success.
:4robinm:/:4robinf: - With a great projectile game and strong attacks, Robin has limitate uses for each of his attacks. He/She needs to prepare their plans to win, as doing random moves will only bring them to a tragic end.
:4feroy: - Agressive. Run to the ennemy, grab, do a random move. Do a Fsmash to get your kill. Ridiculous power with a tiny sword that gives him a bad range. Doesn't really need to prepare plans or read, since his power alone is enough to get a stock.

I think I have more respect for the ones playing the other 3 FE characters than Roy now. Roy is our boy, but boy does he have one stupid playstyle. Just my opinion, feel free to disagree.
So what your saying is You cant fight roy well so he is stupid?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So what your saying is You cant fight roy well so he is stupid?
Oh no, I can fight Roy at any time of the day and night. Defensive Lil'Mac is too strong for them. I just really find his playstyle weak compared to all of the other FE characters.

Aggressive playstyle?
:marthmelee: and :marth:would like a word with you.

:4feroy:does have one major weakness: bad offstage game. His predictable and short recovery limits any off-stage play.
But those two Marths are in the past right now. :yoshi64:
And yeah, Roy sucks offstage, but that's not a big news.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
:4myfriends:- Slow (though faster with the new patch) and tanky character. He needs to do good reads and play mindgames with his opponents to unleash his great power. His recovery needs to be precise, or else he'll get punished for it.
:4marth:/:4lucina: - Based around punishes, Marth and Lucina are generally played defensively, reading every move of their opponent to get the stock. Perseverance and patience are the keys to their success.
:4robinm:/:4robinf: - With a great projectile game and strong attacks, Robin has limitate uses for each of his attacks. He/She needs to prepare their plans to win, as doing random moves will only bring them to a tragic end.
:4feroy: - Agressive. Run to the ennemy, grab, do a random move. Do a Fsmash to get your kill. Ridiculous power with a tiny sword that gives him a bad range. Doesn't really need to prepare plans or read, since his power alone is enough to get a stock.

I think I have more respect for the ones playing the other 3 FE characters than Roy now. Roy is our boy, but boy does he have one stupid playstyle. Just my opinion, feel free to disagree.
Well he as been training for 14 year and is was hated and considered as a ****ty character in Melee. So i guess now he is taking is revenge with a "stupid" playstyle. Also alot of people love Roy in Smash 4 because he is considered better than any Fire Emblem character now. Pretty ironic if you ask me.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

He's angry at seeing how much of a pain in the *** is to make his stats good.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I like Ike the most out of the FE bunch. Marth and Lucina never were appealing to me and though I've yet to play Roy, I'm not interested in what I've seen. :younglinkmelee:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also this :roypm: is probably worse in term of "stupid" playstyle. But all Fire Emblem character in PM have a "stupid" playstyle in my opinion.:4link:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Sorry I haven't been around much you guys. My phone does a thing where on the mobile version it'll stop playing my music and kill my Google Music app when I try to use this site so I stopped used it, and then I also haven't been home the last few nights as I've been hanging out with this girl I met a few weeks ago.

No it's nothing serious.

Yes I missed you guys.

<3

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So tomorrow? OK, i'm fine with that. I have nothing planned and i have no homework. So i'm totally free today and tomorrow! See you in the Battlefield! :)
Still available later today? I'm reworking some things on another game before I give you a shoutout

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sorry I haven't been around much you guys. My phone does a thing where on the mobile version it'll stop playing my music and kill my Google Music app when I try to use this site so I stopped used it, and then I also haven't been home the last few nights as I've been hanging out with this girl I met a few weeks ago.

No it's nothing serious.

Yes I missed you guys.

<3
Welcome back on this crazy thread!:4pacman:
Still available later today? I'm reworking some things on another game before I give you a shoutout
So can you give me what time i have to wait. Because if your give me a hour i won't know because i have different hour here. But i'm OK for the rest.

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
My friends and I like to call the FE cast in SSB4, "Marthy Marth and the Funky Bunch". Specifically the 3 Marths.

Also, getting used to Ryu. Liking him more, and I've been doing well against others. Earthbound:Beginnings is also doing fine. Made my way to Magicant and have 2 medleys.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Welcome back on this crazy thread!:4pacman:

So can you give me what time i have to wait. Because if your give me a hour i won't know because i have different hour here. But i'm OK for the rest.
I'd say about 6pmEST?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I was talking about this:
Are you implying that Pichu is coming back? :4littlemac: If yes, Sakurai. :4falcon: (inb4 Pichu supporter are going to attack me because they take seriously this post:4zelda:)
edit: it's a fake. 'been confirmed. Nothing to see here.:4wendy:

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I was talking about this:
They're fake, @PushDustIn and other dataminers already looked in the files and found nothing of them. Additionally, both use Ryu's Trophy base (which no other trophy does in their images), and Young Link has a little quirk with the white blur you can see right behind his leg.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
To bad I just got my phone a few days ago

Plus I dont mod my phone. Im to scared I will brick it
If you have a new high-end phone, then I won't recommend it actually. When you have a Chinese phone with good specs but a crappy UI though....

:231:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
To be fair, I don't know which time zone you live in lol

Okay...more like 3 hours and 40 minutes from this post?
Euh.. i think it's impossible for me so. I have to go bed in one or two hour. And for me now it's 20:22. So....what do we do?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
They're fake, @PushDustIn and other dataminers already looked in the files and found nothing of them. Additionally, both use Ryu's Trophy base (which no other trophy does in their images), and Young Link has a little quirk with the white blur you can see right behind his leg.
I see no blur lol
If you have a new high-end phone, then I won't recommend it actually. When you have a Chinese phone with good specs but a crappy UI though....

:231:
yeah, I have a LG Leon LTE. Most I will do to customize it is download a launcher

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Man, the crossover between Cory and JoJo looks great. :yoshi64:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I hope to be like that at the end of the match.
cv.gif
(in short to be happy, to have fun). That to be salty. I hope.:4lucario:

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I'm at the Long Center in Austin to see the Symphony of the Goddess. Concert starts in about 25 minutes. So hyped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom