• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The word fluffer isnt new to me
perks of being 20
Being grown up pays off sometimes

Really? let me check because if true, that;s actually not a typo.....

*get on google*

.....why you told me THAT late?

seriously.....I actually think I heard flutter and I saw f instead of t, it's not a typo it;s me accidentally using the wrong word.

That....was awkward (or a paper jam if you want, sorry, I can;t resist to do bad jokes with that tittle.....).
You really need to learn to type SLOWER

And no, English not being your first language isn't a good excuse honestly. I cant understand you through your typos at times

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We can say fluffering is a tragedy for a teenager whose hormones are to the max:4pit:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
perks of being 20

And no, English not being your first language isn't a good excuse honestly. I cant understand you through your typos at times
it;s not a typo, did you even read?

I saw and read the word before and assumed that it was the word i wanted to use and it was the case, but I recalled wrongly to saw f instead of t which explains why I used the wrong word, it's not a typo, but it;s not intentional either.

and I know I type too fast.....I know....

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
perks of being 20

I'm older then you and never heard of it.

Like, who do you hang out with? Besides us lossers.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'm older then you and never heard of it.

Like, who do you hang out with? Besides us lossers.
Well the only one friend I used to hang with passed away, so I don't really hang with anyone. My other close friend works all day.

But we throw around enough dirty jokes to know what fluffer is
Oh ****s orry, I just assumed it was a typo, whoops. My Apologies

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I saw and read the word before and assumed that it was the word i wanted to use and it was the case, but I recalled wrongly to saw f instead of t which explains why I used the wrong word, it's not a typo, but it;s not intentional either.

and I know I type too fast.....I know....
I type fast too, but before posting a message, I often verify there are no typos in any way whatsoever. If you're wondering why do I type fast.. I have no idea.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My shift key is messed up, so I have to tap it constantly

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
at any case, let's forget the f scandal and focus on t ok?

ok :)

I made a playlist of every footage of paper jam, there's enough to pretty much cover everything of the demo except that button on the bottom screen that I think is to shuffle cards, not confirmed however....

here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7HNrF1hqOEDL5NJqxX5bF6JiNP4Nr1V3

has trailer, treehouse footage by nintendo, a 34 minutes offscreen that has the intro (and just for that is worth to watch) as well as lots of gameplay and finally, best quality of 4 videos by gamexplain.

What I realised is how much the world is paper mario influenced on the shy guy stealth, notice the square on the grass and the very clean line of the borders of the grass, both are from sticker star (but the square were in pm64 too). The bridges are either made of the TTYD one from ch5 (there;s a bridge that looks exactly like it) and there;s another bridge that is actually made of the thickness of a cardboard thingy, that;s new, but really clever.

I keep gushing over it lately.....i finally have a playlist now :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
My shift key is messed up, so I have to tap it constantly
Wow, its like everyones keyboards are messed up
Thought of repairing it or buying a new one?
I have thought of repairing it. thought I think that would require me to take my laptop apart and I'm to scared to do that xp

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can't believe there was a time when the "violence" in video games such as "Super Mario Bros." was a "controversy" that was reported about in actual "news" stations

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Well the only one friend I used to hang with died, so I don't really hang with anyone. My other close friend works all day.

But we throw around enough dirty joke to know what fluffer is
Yipes, sorry to hear that.

And that's like, uh... I dunno, indicative of your groups interests or something. :nervous: I'm too old for this or something.

I have thought of repairing it. thought I think that would require me to take my laptop apart and I'm to scared to do that xp
Mine's fine, sitting nice and safe in the basement alongside my hand-me-down PC from... 2004?

Ever take a can of compressed air to it?

D

Deleted member

Is your warranty over? If it isn't, you may send your laptop to its manufacturer for repair. You'll (obviously) have to pay a hundred bucks or so if it's over. Mine is fine, but flies keep ******* me off.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I can't believe there was a time when the "violence" in video games such as "Super Mario Bros." was a "controversy" that was reported about in actual "news" stations
What I don't understand is why do parents complain about their young kids playing GTA? They think their children are becoming bad people by playing a game. Adults always want GTA to be restricted to kids but it's the parents fault that kids can get their hands on the game. And when I see adults complaining about games on the news, it depresses me. You would think adults would be smarter.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'm telling y'all: peanut butter with graham crackers taste pretty good!
I need to eat that again. I have had that in years.
Is your warranty over? If it isn't, you may send your laptop to its manufacturer for repair. You'll (obviously) have to pay a hundred bucks or so if it's over. Mine is fine, but flies keep ******* me off.
Oh yeah Waaaaay past warranty. I got this laptop of Christmas of I think 2012

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I used to have a laptop but now, I use a desktop built by parts pc.

i don;t want to ever own a laptop because they have the worst charge plug ever. If you were like me that uses the laptop mostly in fixed place and you always plug it most of the time, beware that your power port might just stop working.....it happened to me twice and once was replaced because warranty.

And I think my new pc is surprisingly a lot more stable....

D

Deleted member

I need to eat that again. I have had that in years.

Oh yeah Waaaaay past warranty. I got this laptop of Christmas of I think 2012
Welp, you have no other choice but to spend $100+ on repair. That's going to be a pain in the ***.
I used to have a netbook and it had lots of problems.. the thing still works.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't know why a WWE memes page is uploading mashups of John Cena and Lucina lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
beware that your power port might just stop working.....
idk, mine still work. Althoug the more then 3 year old battery is gone and I have to take it out but since my laptop is running on the charger/ac plug, its fine.

It all falls to "are you taking care of the electronics"

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What I don't understand is why do parents complain about their young kids playing GTA? They think their children are becoming bad people by playing a game. Adults always want GTA to be restricted to kids but it's the parents fault that kids can get their hands on the game. And when I see adults complaining about games on the news, it depresses me. You would think adults would be smarter.
Why are those parents letting their kids play GTA if they don't want them to

D

Deleted member

I used to have a laptop but now, I use a desktop built by parts pc.

i don;t want to ever own a laptop because they have the worst charge plug ever. If you were like me that uses the laptop mostly in fixed place and you always plug it most of the time, beware that your power port might just stop working.....it happened to me twice and once was replaced because warranty.

And I think my new pc is surprisingly a lot more stable....
My computer is currently an HP 15t with an Intel Core i3-4005U processor. Slow (compared to i5 and i7) but it does the job just fine. Power adapters haven't gone into damage yet.

I don't really need to have the most powerful laptop in the world, so I settled on that one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
My computer is currently an HP 15t with an Intel Core i3-4005U processor. Slow (compared to i5 and i7) but it does the job just fine. Power adapters haven't gone into damage yet.

I don't really need to have the most powerful laptop in the world, so I settled on that one.
As long as you take care of the adapter it wont go to **** on you... hopefully XP I go through A LOT of headphones so I learned to handle my stuff with care

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If they genetically engineer chickens to have more and more of their dinosaur traits

Would they start serving dinosaur meat at KFC?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
idk, mine still work. Althoug the more then 3 year old battery is gone and I have to take it out but since my laptop is running on the charger/ac plug, its fine.

It all falls to "are you taking care of the electronics"
i built a pc....

you can;t NOT take care of the parts and build a pc. it's like, you are in an environment that if you touch your brand new CPU after having static electricity (very low amount is required), you loose a couple of hundred dollars.

The problem with laptop is there are jsut very hard to open, like just doing a simple task of passing compressed air on the fan is too hard. A deaktop pc? You just remove some screws, remove the panel, discharge your ESD and you blow.

Basically, a big advantage of desktop pc is that you can easilly take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom