• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Soul.

You'd be surprised. Marth has an actual recovery and isn't combo fodder, and we're still working out what the buffs mean for him. Sakurai actually did a pretty good job of balancing the two. Heck, Lucina might actually have a use now if it turns out she can do jab combos for longer.

Pit's still better then all of 'em anyway.
The changes mean he's more or less mid tier material, though I think tiers are dumb in Smash 4. Female Marth might get a use now, yeah.
Everyone will most likely use Roy more though.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
The changes mean he's more or less mid tier material, though I think tiers are dumb in Smash 4. Female Marth might get a use now, yeah.
Everyone will most likely use Roy more though.
Not when he's ten times as weak to Shiek's combos.

I'm just waiting for the salt when Roy inevitably doesn't even make it to B. :psycho:

T

Trick or Treat

I go to sleep after taking some pills when I have one
Problem is I am practically immune to regular pills. I would need at least 4 to feel any relief. So I try to avoid them as much as possible, these days.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Does anyone know where I can upload .gifs from my phone?

Attachments

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Does anyone here play the Batman games? I am thinking about buying the new one that is coming out, and am interested to hear aby of your thoughts about the series, since I have never played any of the older ones.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Problem is I am practically immune to regular pills. I would need at least 4 to feel any relief. So I try to avoid them as much as possible, these days.
Your not immune your body has gotten use to them. I say sleep it off of you can if you cant take pills~

my god my browser is lagging, I have to fix this

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Your not immune your body has gotten use to them. I say sleep it off of you can if you cant take pills~
Well not literally immune. My body is very very used to it though. I...used to take them a lot, nearly every day and multiple times a day. Always more than it says on the bottle. So now they have no real affect on me unless I take even more.

I will go to bed soon though.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Does anyone here play the Batman games? I am thinking about buying the new one that is coming out, and am interested to hear aby of your thoughts about the series, since I have never played any of the older ones.
I've played half of the first 3 and they're pretty good. The combat is natural and the story is pretty good for a Batman game. The DLC missions are fun extras.

Too bad I gave away my PS3 or I would have been playing them right now.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Recreating my WWE2k14 wrestlers. So far, I have about half of them done so I'm okay with it. Planning to add those that I want in 2k15 as well in this one

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Bruh, that spin-off anime killed the series. The sidekicks were weak, Cory's ultimate attack was nerfed, and this **** happened:
You just hated in CitH. I've lost all respect for you

I'm pretty sure I've told you guys my name is Jason.
Press X to JASON!

Bruh, iCarly was a good anime until they turned my knee-grow Freddie into a Y2K scene, vampire wannabe:

Plus they nerfed Gibby at the end. Worst plot move/10
You're forgetting that it had the best villain of all time: Neville Packerman.

T

Trick or Treat

I've played half of the first 3 and they're pretty good. The combat is natural and the story is pretty good for a Batman game. The DLC missions are fun extras.

Too bad I gave away my PS3 or I would have been playing them right now.
Excluding DLC, how would you say their length is? Cause it sounds pretty good so far, as long as they aren't super short.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well not literally immune. My body is very very used to it though. I...used to take them a lot, nearly every day and multiple times a day. Always more than it says on the bottle. So now they have no real affect on me unless I take even more.

I will go to bed soon though.
Dont worry, I took them a lot also. Luckly when I took then I always ended up passing out on the floor anyway

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Excluding DLC, how would you say their length is? Cause it sounds pretty good so far, as long as they aren't super short.
IIRC, Arkham City takes roughly 48 to complete. So pretty long.

T

Trick or Treat

Dont worry, I took them a lot also. Luckly when I took then I always ended up passing out on the floor anyway
O-oh my..I haven't passed out on the floor like that. Usually I would take them and just try to do usual stuff until all the pain went away

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Mindy Kaling tries to avoid laughing at the unintentional dirty joke:
COME SEE PIXAR'S INSIDE OUT ON JUNE 19th, FOLKS!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
O-oh my..I haven't passed out on the floor like that. Usually I would take them and just try to do usual stuff until all the pain went away
I try to immediately go to sleep because when I wake up I feel much better then tryiong to work through it.
It just so happens I cant make it to my bed because I'm so tired/lazy:4pacman:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
...Why am i still too young to realize these things earlier? i feel so ashamed chuckling now.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Who voices Anger Fear and joy?
I know who Mindy voices and who Sadness is.
I am sure I got some names wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom