• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Guys I figured out a foolproof way to win on For Glory:
1. Have bad internet. I'm talking about internet so bad that the game looks like a damn slideshow and your inputs don't even register 80% of the time.
2. Taunt as your opponent SDs because he can't deal with the fact that you have a potato for a router.
Me? Salty? Why in the world would you think that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I see all is anything but normal in this thread.
Miiverse has taken a turn for the worse.
I'd say why, but that leads you to scary ville.
Unless you really like Chrom for some reason

Psssst
I haggled Rocket to give me Dream Land 64 back in the whole name conundrum
getting DL64 eyyy
P O Y O B O Y S

D

Deleted member

Does anyone here play the Batman games? I am thinking about buying the new one that is coming out, and am interested to hear aby of your thoughts about the series, since I have never played any of the older ones.
No, I have not. I don't play games based on licensed properties.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I try to immediately go to sleep because when I wake up I feel much better then tryiong to work through it.
It just so happens I cant make it to my bed because I'm so tired/lazy:4pacman:
Wish there was medicine that could knock me out. Not a because built up immunity or anything, but my sleep problems mean I end up being very tired (and thus not able to do anything worthwhile) and not able to sleep. Which leads to headaches. Ugh.

Oh and I looked up what my last name means. Nightowl. :ohwell: Well, that freakin' figures...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Guys I figured out a foolproof way to win on For Glory:
1. Have bad internet. I'm talking about internet so bad that the game looks like a damn slideshow and your inputs don't even register 80% of the time.
I encountered that once
Luckily for me, I was practicing Little Mac at the time, so I did what any professional Little Mac would do in that situation
S I D E S P E C I A L B O Y S

(i won by doing nothing but Side B against Potato-Battery Wifi person)
(No ragrets)

D

Deleted member

I encountered that once
Luckily for me, I was practicing Little Mac at the time, so I did what any professional Little Mac would do in that situation

(No ragrets)
Good, he deserved it :4pacman:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I encountered that once

(No ragrets)
I did that once but with Lucas.
I was LIKE PK L-
-INK POM POMS!
LmRRgzR.gif
LmRRgzR.gif

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Good, he deserved it :4pacman:
Real Talk
I made a Potato-Router once with a bunch of smart people who knew exactly what they were doing but I wanted it to be a Potato and nothing else
It was slower than a Snail on a School Netbook but we managed to get an image of :4shulk: exclaiming his feelings

I got a D because apparently I didn't work hard enough
I'm ****ing sorry if I'm revolutionizing science with Vegetable-based Internet ideas
And don't blame me if all power shuts down and I'm using a giant ****ing potato to stream Twitch :4pacman:

HEY! Do you like F-Zero?
Yes, I do like Star Fox-Zero :4falcon:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I came back from reading heavy Steven Universe Spoilers

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Me and my scientific group of non-potato-related science figured out where Rocket lives
I can't tell you though because he'd be pissed
But I better watch my scientific group of non-potato-related science (The S.G.O.N.P.R.S., or S-Gone-Pears for short) that might leak it
Cuz you know what they say about Leaks :4bowserjr::4drmario::4duckhunt::4falco::4ganondorf::4jigglypuff::4rob::4wario::4feroy::4ryu:

D

Deleted member

Real Talk
I made a Potato-Router once with a bunch of smart people who knew exactly what they were doing but I wanted it to be a Potato and nothing else
It was slower than a Snail on a School Netbook but we managed to get an image of :4shulk: exclaiming his feelings

I got a D because apparently I didn't work hard enough
I'm ****ing sorry if I'm revolutionizing science with Vegetable-based Internet ideas
And don't blame me if all power shuts down and I'm using a giant ****ing potato to stream Twitch :4pacman:
Should'a been a zucchini. Everybody who's anybody knows zucchini technology is the new hotness.
Also I forgot to mention I was also playing Ryu in that proposed scenario where I was totally not salty. It was like I was actually able to emulate the full experience of bad fighting game nectode :4dk:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
better add some text to that m8
or you gon' get infracted
That's fine.
I believe the context is sufficient to justify the single image reaction post as a means to convey my ambiguous message as to whether I am actually mad about your deliberate corruption or not. :D

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I found the most recent SWF Tier List (from the 17th of this month, aboot 2 days ago)
1::4luigi: :4pikachu: :rosalina: :4feroy: :4ryu: :4sheik:

2::4falco: :4myfriends: :4lucas: :4ness: :4jigglypuff: :4fox: :4link: :4mario: :4metaknight: :4rob: :4villager: :4yoshi: :4zelda: :4zss: :4miisword:

3: :4bowser: :4bowserjr: :4falcon: :4charizard: :4darkpit: :4dedede: :4dk: :4drmario: :4duckhunt: :4ganondorf: :4gaw: :4greninja: :4kirby: :4littlemac: :4lucario: :4lucina: :4marth: :4megaman: :4mewtwo: :4miibrawl: :4miigun: :4olimar: :4palutena: :4pacman: :4peach: :4pit: :4robinf: :4samus: :4shulk: :4sonic: :4tlink: :4wario: :4wiifit:

4::4diddy:

This is just plain silly
Srs
Palu-freaking-tena is higher than Sonic, Shulk and WFT
What is this, Opinionboards?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I did pretty alright online this time. I didn't do too much with Sheik though. But I did win a bunch with Ike and Samus surprisingly enough. Got a couple wins with Mega Man too. My Ryu needs work.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I found the most recent SWF Tier List (from the 17th of this month, aboot 2 days ago)

2::4falco: :4myfriends: :4lucas: :4ness: :4jigglypuff: :4fox: :4link: :4mario: :4metaknight: :4rob: :4villager: :4yoshi: :4zelda: :4zss: :4miisword:

3: :4bowser: :4bowserjr: :4falcon: :4charizard: :4darkpit: :4dedede: :4dk: :4drmario: :4duckhunt: :4ganondorf: :4gaw: :4greninja: :4kirby: :4littlemac: :4lucario: :4lucina: :4marth: :4megaman: :4mewtwo: :4miibrawl: :4miigun: :4olimar: :4palutena: :4pacman: :4peach: :4pit: :4robinf: :4samus: :4shulk: :4sonic: :4tlink: :4wario: :4wiifit:

This is just plain silly
Srs
Diddy is hilariously low

D

Deleted member

This is just plain silly
Srs
Hoo-Hah is dead and suddenly Diddy is the worst character in the game?
Surely, these must be tough times for Smash characters.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

This is just plain silly
Srs
Sonic should be higher, he's pretty good in this one. I know Ryu and Roy are strong, but we should wait a while before putting them into a list like this. I think Mario should be above Link. Mii Swordsman is garbage, everyone should be higher than them. Maybe Mega Man and Pac-Man can be put a little higher.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Hoo-Hah is dead and suddenly Diddy is the worst character in the game?
Surely, these must be tough times for Smash characters.
Sonic lost his Up Smash and he's now lower than Palutena
And for some reason, Swordsman (The worst guy in the game aside from Pale Tuna) is now higher than Dedede
All these jests :4dedede:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just saw a video of Street Fighter V gameplay...

Chun-Li has bouncy breasts

Wtf Capcom, this isn't Dead or Alive :4lucina:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Aldy, you REALLY want to fix that: it's "fluttering", not "fluffering"
I looked up the meaning of fluffer and... Its VERY innapropriate...
Really? let me check because if true, that;s actually not a typo.....

*get on google*

.....why you told me THAT late?

seriously.....I actually think I heard flutter and I saw f instead of t, it's not a typo it;s me accidentally using the wrong word.

That....was awkward (or a paper jam if you want, sorry, I can;t resist to do bad jokes with that tittle.....).

Last edited:

Soul.

This is just plain silly
Srs
Diddy low tier.
hahahahaha

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Really? let me check because if true, that;s actually not a typo.....

*get on google*

.....why you told me THAT late?

seriously.....I actually think I heard flutter and I saw f instead of t, it's not a typo it;s me accidentally using the wrong word.

That....was awkward (or a paper jam if you want, sorry, I can;t resist to do bad jokes with that tittle.....).
I thought they actually had the same meaning, so I let it slide. I got curious and checked it now.
They really do not have the same meaning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom