• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
All but three people on the entire site are entirely not of interest to our plans, so we'd have no need to seek confirmation.
I'm sorry my ****posts were not to your liking. Hopefully they will be reconsidered for use in your mind control device.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I'd say ZSS is hot, but she's a bounty hunter and overrated. I'll go with Lucina anyday.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Pikachu is better though.
Roy is better than Marth....
...on 3DS/Wii U.
You'd be surprised. Marth has an actual recovery and isn't combo fodder, and we're still working out what the buffs mean for him. Sakurai actually did a pretty good job of balancing the two. Heck, Lucina might actually have a use now if it turns out she can do jab combos for longer.

Pit's still better then all of 'em anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom