• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I like when nobody answer at my post. It make me feel alive.:4dedede: (And make me more sad that i'm already am....) Well so, do you think that like M&L Dream Team. There is more info that is going until the release of M&L Paper Jam? Please answer me. I like talking with person. And don't joking it's serious.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Things to expect at E3 from Nintendo any given year:

Long awaited franchise returns but gets largely ignored/overshadowed by something else.

Complaints about too many Mario/Pokemon games.

Insistence that E3 was a sham because Metroid/F-Zero/Zelda/Smash Bros didn't show up.

At least two Mario games.

Something in the presentation or said gets made into a meme.

New IP that most people doubt.

Reggie goes on social media to make a blanket statement about incoming criticism.

People baffled why franchise with a new installment in the past year doesn't already have another game in the works.

Reggie being Reggie.

People saying Nintendo won/lost E3 no matter what was shown.

Casual game reveal that will sell stupidly well enrages fan base.

Nintendo spinning their wheels over lack of third party support.

Game's 2nd or 3rd appearance at an E3.

People holding out for a giant surprise reveal up until the final night of E3.

Game gets introduced that will be in development Hell for eons or ultimately cancelled.

Fans asking where something is despite Nintendo explicitly saying it wasn't going to be there.

Developer being really enthusiastic about a game most people don't care about.

Japanese game gets localized.

Fans wanting more Smash Bros announcements.

"Where's Mother 3?"

Forums and comment sections becoming warzones.

Franchise takes a different approach, riots ensue.

Unexpected crossover that thrills/disgusts fans.

Miyamoto just being super happy as always.

Nintendo releases something in the middle of a presentation.
This man speaks the truth

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I laughed hard when I saw the Paper Bowser vs Bowser scene

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Fact: Any negative thing about any part of any presentation at E3 can be balanced off with Kingdom Hearts III, and arguably Roy and Ryu's official reveal and FF7 remake. :troll:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
There is more info that is going until the release of M&L Paper Jam? Please answer me. I like talking with person. And don't joking it's serious.
I hope there is more info rather then " Spring 2016"
I wanna know is Paper Luigi is in it D:
It was prolly because you told people who hated the Direct to "**** off*.
I got an infraction... I think I cant remeber, for using a word I didn't know wasn't going to be censored lol

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
tbh, I wouldnt; worry for SS stuff, i spotted several gameplay that isnt; much SS.....in fact, I think this is nothign like SS, onyl little coincidences.
Yeah, it just has places in the world of SS itself, being the most recent iteration of the Papyrus Ma:4ryu: world. Then the battle system also shows some TTYD stuff like Airplane Ma:4ryu:. Everything else seems reminiscent of the Ma:4ryu:and Luigi series from what I've seen. the overworld looks interesting as well, for you also get the ability to be a thin Paper Ma:4ryu:to walk through thin spaces. Looks neat so far.

Totally didn't make this post just to say Ma:4ryu:.

R0Y

Smash Master
I'm sorry but Nintendo's event was awful....

Sony and Square Enix made this an amazing E3 though.

D

Deleted member

Well, all I can say is that if E3 2015 is bad, E3 2008 is probably the worst of them all.
Just hope E3 2016 is better for all companies involved. Perhaps.. we might finally know what the **** the NX is in next year's E3.
12 months to go. *sigh*

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Yeah, it just has places in the world of SS itself, being the most recent iteration of the Papyrus Ma:4ryu: world. Then the battle system also shows some TTYD stuff like Airplane Ma:4ryu:. Everything else seems reminiscent of the Ma:4ryu:and Luigi series from what I've seen. the overworld looks interesting as well, for you also get the ability to be a thin Paper Ma:4ryu:to walk through thin spaces. Looks neat so far.

Totally didn't make this post just to say Ma:4ryu:.
I heard you like Ma:4ryu:
I'm sorry but Nintendo's event was awful....
It was good

my 2 cents

Seeing how this " Diwect is bawd" is still going on, I think Imma leave this thread and play me some animal Crossing

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I like when nobody answer at my post. It make me feel alive.:4dedede: (And make me more sad that i'm already am....) Well so, do you think that like M&L Dream Team. There is more info that is going until the release of M&L Paper Jam? Please answer me. I like talking with person. And don't joking it's serious.
Let's hope so. I'm a huge fan of the series and regularly seeing more information of it would be great.

I think both Paper Luigi and Peach will be in it, as they both play big roles in the series.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
didn;t see it, but that;s one instance, it;s not SS.
The premace of the scene Airplane was in;
Control Paper Mario with the Control Pad
Mario and Luigi can grab onto PM with A and B (as usual) to avoid an attack they normally can't
Life Saver made of Paper
:4pacman:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*CCleaner says I can free 518MB of space*
Bruh, I cleaned this computer hard yesterday, I deleted like 3GB of software

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh, oh what is this?
A bishie from a really messed up, but really interesting game - the summary of Drakengard and Nier. In Japan, Nier had two versions: Nier Gestalt for the Xbox 360 and Nier Replicant for the PS3. Overseas, we only have Nier Gestalt or simply Nier as the localized title. Nier itself was a result of an ending of Drakengard 1 where basically a portal rips into modern times from a world of magic and dragons. Stuff happens and the world is doomed. Drakengard 2 continues off of another Drakengard 1 ending while Drakengard 3, I think, is a prequel. Both series are basically like Neon Genesis Evangelion: really messed up series and blood and tears everywhere. Cavia loves screwing with our minds. I never played any of them except Drakengard 2, but I only rented that, so I didn't get far. I wished all of them were at least ported over.

Nier Gestalt featured a gruff old man trying to save his daughter, Yonah.

Replicant featured a young man trying to save his sister, Yonah. Both games, I think are connected. So, two stories that tie together or something.

The soundtrack is amazing.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I think both Paper Luigi and Peach will be in it, as they both play big roles in the series.
Or they'll pull a SPM and make Luigi playable just before the last world. :4pacman:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Or they'll pull a SPM and make Luigi playable just before the last world. :4pacman:
Well, the X Button currently has no use (A = Mario, B = Luigi, Y = Paper Mario, standard Mario & Luigi RPG stuff) so you never know :4pacman:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
First off: Thanks for answering me.
Second: Who the **** care about Luigi in the PM? Except in SPM (Which it's why it's the best Paper Mario game ever IMO) .Luigi serve absoluty nothing to the plot and he just there for have a good moment after finishing a chapter (Is worst role is in SS, of course). Sorry but he just serve to nothing in the PM series. But hey, maybe the developper will give to Paper Luigi a role to the plot like in SPM.
Let's hope so. I'm a huge fan of the series and regularly seeing more information of it would be great.

Thanks for answering me and, for Luigi: See the rest of my post. For Peach: I don't really know.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Turns out it's Luigi's fault that this whole thing happened
GOD DAMNIT LUIGI
YOU ALWAYS CAUSE THE PROBLEMS

Holy **** Paper Mario has harnessed the power of the Yoshi
Damn this game looks good

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Things to expect at E3 from Nintendo any given year:

Game gets introduced that will be in development Hell for eons or ultimately cancelled.
Project: HAMMER

Never Forget. :(

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
tbh, I wouldnt; worry for SS stuff, i spotted several gameplay that isnt; much SS.....in fact, I think this is nothign like SS, onyl little coincidences.
I mean yeah, it's not much like SS from what I can tell gameplay wise, that's true.
However, we have yet to see any other terrain aside from grass, any enemies other than goombas & koopas, and any of the characters unique to M&L/PM other than Starlow.

Again though, I'm not gonna pass any judgments yet. It's too early.
I need more information.

Luigi might take up his role as a side character again. I just hope that it's like it is in PM/TTYD instead of SS.
Though if he plays a major role, that would be awesome.
Peach was shown in the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom