• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
So out of all these shows mentioned thus far,

Which one would work best for a Sonic crossover, considering all the crazy crossovers Sega's doing with Sonic this isn't too farfetched, plus they could reuse this,
SONIC X YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
... *ahem* Yeah, that theme song is pretty good. Only thing that makes me prefer the US version, because I kinda dislike the JP theme. Reusing that theme seems pretty plausible. A crossover? Most plausible crossover option seems to be Star vs the Forces of Evil, by the sounds of it. Though, I haven't watched any new Disney shows in awhile.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So what does everyone predict to see at E3? (That hasn't already been announced.) Or perhaps want to see at E3?

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So what does everyone predict to see at E3? (That hasn't already been announced.) Or perhaps want to see at E3?
New Metroid game developed by Retro Studios! :samus64::samusmelee::samus2::4samus:
And a Wonderful 101 sequel from Platinum Games.

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
My Impressions: Okay so I know it's been a day but good God do I really suck with Ryu LOL. He's a LOT of fun to play as, and his stage is S+++ tier but his inputs in a Smash game just don't work for me as well as I thought they would.

ON THE OTHER HAND both Lucas and Roy are motherf****** INCREDIBLE and I'm having such a better/easier time with them. I firmly believe that Roy is hands down one the best sword characters in Smash 4 (maybe behind Shulk) while Lucas feels better than Ness (even if he's not better overall) thanks to his tether and down throw. I feel like both of them could fit for secondaries, with Roy being more likely since he plays more like my style.

All in all :4feroy::4ryu::4lucas:>>>>>:4mewtwo:

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I'm trying my best to keep my predictions low: Gotta ride the hype train to its fullest in case something AMAZING is announced or shown.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Nintendo's actually driven my expectations higher than usual, given that they've already intentionally revealed some awesome stuff before E3 has even begun. Why reveal your big guns before E3?

Because E3 has bigger stuff. Get hype.

Oh and BTW, I'm actually pretty interested to see Arkham Knight and No Man's Sky at Sony's presentation.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Did they say they won't announce any new Mario games this E3 2015, or was it just that there won't be any new Mario games for 2015? (Outside of Mario Maker.)

Strofirko

Smash Master
A paper mario would be great though.

And I am really not expecting any smash news at the digital event,sorry my pessimism.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
-Animal Crossing for Wii U (technically leaked)
-Hyrule Warriors for 3DS (already leaked)
-Mother 3 for Wii U virtual console
-More Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors DLC
-Surprise Smash character announcement
-More Fire Emblem If stuff
-Retro's new game (heavily implied)
-Platinum's new game (heavily implied)
-Revival of an old Nintendo franchise
-New 3D Mario

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
New avatar hype. Had a lot of problem giving it a good size for the site, but it's okay I guess.
Image made by the girlfriend of @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , here's the original image :
1434334241856.jpg

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I also updated my signature with new Nichijou sprites I found on tumblr.
Updating intensifies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Ok I really am puzzled by this, but since June 10, I got 67 followers which is like outstanding for the blog I have (it is my paper mario support blog).

And although I love this because it gives visibility, where do all these people comes from?

I just wish I could ask google.....

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hey guys, what's u-

Two years in a row without a major Mario game? Earthbound Beginnings? Ryu in Smash? Diddy nerfed even further?

Has Nintendo been kidnapped and held against their will?
>Earthbound Beginnings

Aaaaaaand to Google we go. :4ness:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm waiting for Awkward Zombie to have a hilarious reaction to Roy.

Nothing related this week, but I can feel a storm of insanity brewing.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
(In no particular order)

-Star Fox information
-Mario Maker
-Fire Emblem IF
-Retro Studio's game
-If that Transformer's game isn't the new game, a new Platinum game
-Possibly Devil's Third
-Some form of information on Mother (Earthbound)
-Amiibo
-New MK8 DLC
-Bravely Second
-Possibly a small Zelda trailer (Yes, I know of them not showing it off at E3. This is a wild guess)
-Hyrule Warriors 3DS
-All new IP
-Paper Mario

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
I watched doom footage,Ireally have mixed feelings,is like that old time movie,with a new coat of paint,but at the same time the paint was used thousands of times before and it is already trademarked.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
MS's conference in 2 hours...Won't be watching this one live.
actually here;s a silly thing.

I would myself want to watch it simply because I know they make the kind of games I DO NOT want to play. Watching this makes me actually realize what I truly don;t want in the industry (like graphics taking over everything for instance).

silly, but also, I'm a bit bored so why not?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Fallout 4 was the only good thing about Bethesda's conference. Doom looks boring.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
actually here;s a silly thing.

I would myself want to watch it simply because I know they make the kind of games I DO NOT want to play. Watching this makes me actually realize what I truly don;t want in the industry (like graphics taking over everything for instance).

silly, but also, I'm a bit bored so why not?
Ironically the only reason I want to watch MS's conference is for what I DO want to play, i.e. whatever Rareware's up to, that's why I've skipped their conferences every other year but am making an exception this year. But yeah, since I'll be watching the whole thing...I guess your reason for watching it is also a part of mine :p

T

Trick or Treat

I sold my Xbox to get a PS4. So I only an on watching Sony's conference, along with Nintendo. Aaaand probably Square.

But I guess I will be on the lookout for any major Microsoft news, since I can still play my brothers Box.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I'll probably watch the MS conference. Still like Sony and Nintendo more, but it would be nice to give it a watch. How much could go wrong?

T

Trick or Treat

I'll probably watch the MS conference. Still like Sony and Nintendo more, but it would be nice to give it a watch. How much could go wrong?
"Now announcing the Xbox Two! For the low price of $799"

C'mon man gimme a link to this magical magic thing
Don't be a fibber :4pacman:
I am a fibber. I wish I was being serious. But hopefully a new Paper Mario does get announced. I need that.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
New avatar hype. Had a lot of problem giving it a good size for the site, but it's okay I guess.
Image made by the girlfriend of @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , here's the original image :
Im glad you like it~
I sold my Xbox to get a PS4. So I only an on watching Sony's conference, along with Nintendo. Aaaand probably Square.

But I guess I will be on the lookout for any major Microsoft news, since I can still play my brothers Box.
only the PS4 is worth getting for Persona 5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom