• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Just found out about Earthbound Beginnings...surprised that I didn't see anyone mention it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm thinking about getting Roy and Ryu. Roy because my friend likes him and Ryu because he's a new character altogether, but I'm not gonna do that for awhile. Haven't been playing Smash lately though so I'm not engrossed into the idea. :4lucario:

Soul.

I wonder why is the Miiverse stage not available online. I've been hearing nothing but that.

D

Deleted member

I wonder why is the Miiverse stage not available online. I've been hearing nothing but that.
Like I said before in an older post, it's most likely the same reason as to why Mii Fighters aren't available online.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So Silicon Era said there's going to be a legit re-make of Final Fantasy 7. I don't know if it's true. They said something about a port a while ago. But this is supposed to be a full re-make, new graphics and all.

D

Deleted member

So Silicon Era said there's going to be a legit re-make of Final Fantasy 7. I don't know if it's true. They said something about a port a while ago. But this is supposed to be a full re-make, new graphics and all.
So fans might shut up about it for once? It better happen.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, the good news about a FF7 remake is the fact the original is so ugly to look at, I didn't even bother playing it when I had a playstation

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So we could air dash with Ryu? I think it can be done by cancelling the Down-B mid-air. This might be old news though.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
This is Lizzie McGuire:

She's played by Hilary Duff.

And Aaron Carter is a singer, also the younger brother of Backstreet Boys' Nick.
Yeah never seen this, what's it about?

Though duff is also a golf term that means poor golfer...:ohwell: Ganonduff =Ganondorf bad golfer?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I already want more DLCs. I hope there's at least a teaser in the Digital Event, just 30 seconds of a new or even a returning character would be great. I want every character from Smash Bros. coming back at this point. Even Pichu and Young Link. Why not, we have Dr. Mario, might as well. I want to be literally drowned in DLC. I'll buy everything. I don't care. Just give me more. It's an addiction.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I already want more DLCs. I hope there's at least a teaser in the Digital Event, just 30 seconds of a new or even a returning character would be great. I want every character from Smash Bros. coming back at this point. Even Pichu and Young Link. Why not, we have Dr. Mario, might as well. I want to be literally drowned in DLC. I'll buy everything. I don't care. Just give me more. It's an addiction.
I too am planning to buy all DLC eventually. The mii costumes don't interest me though. So it's only fighters and stages for me.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
How many shows did Disney make about high schoolers, and were were there any good shows about high schoolers?
At this point it's too hard to keep up with how many were made. I didn't watch them all that much. As for which ones were good, I guess That So Raven and Zack and Cody were well liked by a lot of people.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
@ Luggy Luggy
Here is the picture
View attachment 56756
Sorry if it isnt to your liking
Thank you very much. Can I share it on my tumblr, just for fun ?
tumblr_inline_n7slzns7Da1qg7lq7.png

Still, props to your girlfriend for making Yuuko in a JoJo style. It's pretty weird, but it looks nice. I wonder if it could work for other Nichijou characters. Well anyway, nice job to your girlfriend !

Also, hi everyone.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Good Luck Charlie was quite well done in my opinion. At least compared to all of the other shows there <<
I have to stomach Disney Channel sitcoms on a daily basis.
Some of them are pure cancer. I won't name any specific ones as opinions differ but I'm people will agree that the majority of those shows are awful.

T

Trick or Treat

That lovely moment wheb all your best and closest friends forget your birthday..

Some of them are pure cancer. I won't name any specific ones as opinions differ but I'm people will agree that the majority of those shows are awful.
No, I agree. Many of them are really bad, even for kids. I have a little cousin who even can't stand them.

But Suite Life was a classic for me, and Good Luck Charlie I honestly thought was a nicely thought out and well made show.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
That lovely moment wheb all your best and closest friends forget your birthday..
Happy birthday.
No, I agree. Many of them are really bad, even for kids. I have a little cousin who even can't stand them.
But Suite Life was a classic for me, and Good Luck Charlie I honestly thought was a nicely thought out and well made show.
Good Luck Charlie is actually a decent show. I think Girl Meets World is also good but that's to be expected, because they put effort into that one. But have a positive unlike the rest of Disney's sitcom.

That's my problem with Disney Channel. When they're rehashing the same stories and tropes with painfully hammy writing, they're sending some pretty bad messages to their viewership, sometimes doing both at the same time, like with nerd stereotypes.
Adult sitcoms do this too, but you'd expect Disney to have higher standards you know?

Last edited:

Lemon Girl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maguitus
3DS FC
0147-0570-9943
As for recent Disney shows, Star vs the Forces of Evil is pretty good, only six episodes aired at the moment (5, 6 airs today) but I find it pretty good, the animation is VERY fluid, and the amount of sex innuendos really surprised me.

T

Trick or Treat

Happy birthday.

Good Luck Charlie is actually a decent show. I think Girl Meets World is also good but that's to be expected, because they put effort into that one. But have a positive unlike the rest of Disney's sitcom.

That's my problem with Disney Channel. When they're rehashing the same stories and tropes with painfully hammy writing, they're sending some pretty bad messages to their viewership, sometimes doing both at the same time, like with nerd stereotypes.
Adult sitcoms do this too, but you'd expect Disney to have higher standards you know?
Thank you!

I stopped watching TV right before Girl Meets World came out. But if you say it is good, I believe you.

Yeah, Disney I think just puts very little effort into many of their recent shows. Which I guess isn't much of a surprise considering their target audience. But I just feel it has gotten to the lowest point right now.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Gravity Falls, 100%.

Though I was also really fond of Suite Life, both series.
Yeah those were good, one a big mystery and one a comedy, and not alot of annoying characters, like the ones we see in some shows today.
And honestly, Good Luck Charlie was quite well done in my opinion. At least compared to all of the other shows there <<
I honestly cringed during the 20 minute span of the episodes, and then changed the channel. Some of the characters can be really annoying, and the plots weren't always interesting.
Yeah some of them are just bad...
Kim Possible is by far my favorite Disney Show.
#whatsthesitch
Remember that, good show, much better than the sitcoms and PaF. Entertaining plot and characters. #Getaload of this!
Maybe Sonic should do a crossover with it.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
As for recent Disney shows, Star vs the Forces of Evil is pretty good, only six episodes aired at the moment (5, 6 airs today) but I find it pretty good, the animation is VERY fluid, and the amount of sex innuendos really surprised me.
I was honestly starting to feel like that show had to be a guilty pleasure for me. Star is great, both of the episodes I've seen are really entertaining.

Thank you!
I stopped watching TV right before Girl Meets World came out. But if you say it is good, I believe you.
Yeah, Disney I think just puts very little effort into many of their recent shows. Which I guess isn't much of a surprise considering their target audience. But I just feel it has gotten to the lowest point right now.
Anytime. ;)
But yeah, they are definitely at their lowest point. I honestly cannot find a single redeeming factor in any currently running Disney show. One thing that Disney Channel shows had going for them was entertaining Dads but now even they're not funny anymore. :(

T

Trick or Treat

Yeah those were good, one a big mystery and one a comedy, and not alot of annoying characters, like the ones we see in some shows today.

I honestly cringed during the 20 minute span of the episodes, and then changed the channel. Some of the characters can be really annoying, and the plots weren't always interesting.
I haven't seen the second season of Gravity Falls yet, so I can't say fully. But based on the first season, it really is a great show. In every aspect.

As for GLC, for me it depends on which part of the series. The early episodes very definitely high on the cringe scale for me, but it got better. And moreso, you could at least see that they put effort into the show. Even if the plots aren't always interesting or the best.

@ Kenith Kenith You know that is a good point. What dads so we even see these days?

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trick or Treat

I see those cartoons every day but I don't recall the parents at all.
My favorite is the one from Dog with a Blog (I admit to kinda liking that show honestly, only a little though).
While I can't say I am a fan of the show...the parents were pretty funny. Especially the dad.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
So out of all these shows mentioned thus far,
Gravity Falls, 100%.

Though I was also really fond of Suite Life, both series. And honestly, Good Luck Charlie was quite well done in my opinion. At least compared to all of the other shows there <<
Kim Possible is by far my favorite Disney Show.
#whatsthesitch
I see those cartoons every day but I don't recall the parents at all.
My favorite is the one from Dog with a Blog (I admit to kinda liking that show honestly, only a little though).
Which one would work best for a Sonic crossover, considering all the crazy crossovers Sega's doing with Sonic this isn't too farfetched, plus they could reuse this,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom