• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Alright, that's enough Photoshop for me. I'll be taking a nice break for the night, though it was nice actually working hard for quality posters. A certain someone is arguably to blame for convincing me to do this (Will). :laugh:
wait, was it me?

btw, the tumblr is actually going good, got several likes, some reblogs and some followers :)

I wonder what will happen when I'll post movesets :)

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Conker? A bad character? Why I never, no one had ever hated a Rareware character before since they are all essentially likable. That's like saying that the Battletoads are terrible for being Ninja Turtle rejects, which is bad in its own way. How can you not like this charming little nut muncher?

Well isn't he a mature character? and smash 4 is E for everyone so unless they butch him hard to be e friendly if he comes to the game or he's staying microsoft until they "make our own!"

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
My laptop keeps freezing and it's quite anoying why would a benevolent deity do this to me.

#ReligionDebunked

:troll:

But no really though someone help me.

MainJPW

M.T.A
But then explain this to me, why on Earth did they get into Smash? If they aren't recognizable (or that people don't give a crap about them), how were they even included in the first place? Hell, with that logic, Takamaru and Prince Sable would have never gotten in. (Sure they're Assists, but I don't see why they're an exception because of that.)

Also, it's been proven time and time again that Sakurai doesn't give a crap about "relevancy". Sure, it helps, but it's not the deciding factor for what makes or breaks a character. Once again, with that logic, why do old, obscure characters keep popping up all the time?

And on top of that. Sure, people remember them mostly due to Smash. But what about the others who haven't had a game in a while but are kept around? Like Ness? Or Captain Falcon? (And I mean in general here. Not just their appearance in Smash 4.)
Remember how every retro character has a weird/quirky moveset, I think that's the kind of Sakurai shoots for; bringing in retro IPs and giving them odd movesets.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Conker was my fave in Diddy Kong Racing.

But Bad Fur Day Conker wouldn't be a good image in Smash.
He would be perfect, his Final Smash would involve pissing on people :4pacman:
But yeah you're right, he has no chance in the first place and I don't think Nintendo wants to have that raunchy a character in the game anyway.
Doesn't mean BFD is bad tho

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
wait, was it me?

btw, the tumblr is actually going good, got several likes, some reblogs and some followers :)

I wonder what will happen when I'll post movesets :)
Not you, a college of mines who I worked with in our Editing Software class. He said that i ought to become one with the program if I ever want that well paid job in the future.

It's good to know that your Tumblr page is growing and I can;t wait until you get a number that's bigger than mines (Not like I really use them anymore).

Well isn't he a mature character? and smash 4 is E for everyone so unless they butch him hard to be e friendly if he comes to the game or he's staying microsoft until they "make our own!"
I know that he;s a mature character and Banjo would be much better with Smash since he's much more famous. Plus, I recall that Rare hates the child friendly version of Conker to begin. It's more about the fact that Conker is by no means a terrible character since his humor is actually funny (if not funnier than Kazooie's snarky remarks) and you learn to love the guy after playing the entire game.

R.I.P. Berri :cry:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Snake was a M rated character... trust me i am not meaning to start a fight, (I usually do... I WONDER WHY.) but it could be possible, just wont happen. Snake smoked, Conker drank... Just take away the drinks. Conker only swore 3 or 4 times. Just dont have him swear. and no crude or brutal attacks.
BRB PC IS DUMB.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Remember how every retro character has a weird/quirky moveset, I think that's the kind of Sakurai shoots for; bringing in retro IPs and giving them odd movesets.
But they have a quirky playstyle. Also, I don't see what that has to do with them being cut due to relevancy.

He was also censored in Smash (no real weapons).
And if they can censor Snake, they can do the same with Conker.

Snake hasn't said a single cuss word in that game i think only thing that was mature about him is that his moves we're actual real life weaponry
I believe he did. He's also an alcoholic, smoked, and killed numerous folks as well.

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Snake was a M rated character... trust me i am not meaning to start a fight, (I usually do... I WONDER WHY.) but it could be possible, just wont happen. Snake smoked, Conker drank... Just take away the drinks. Conker only swore 3 or 4 times. Just dont have him swear. and no crude or brutal attacks.
There's also fact he used a chain saw , a double barrel shotgun , uzis , and a ak47 if remember correctly
But they have a quirky playstyle. Also, I don't see what that has to do with them being cut due to relevancy.

And if they can censor Snake, they can do the same with Conker.

I believe he did. He also smoked, an alcoholic, and killed numerous folks as well.
i meeant in brawl not twin snakes or MGS for playstation

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
It makes sense that Snake didn't use guns in Smash. I mean, if you needed to send people flying, would you go for explosives or bullets?:)

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
**** Conker, Banjo for life

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
There's also fact he used a chain saw , a double barrel shotgun , uzis , and a ak47 if remember correctly
Villager uses an axe for attacking, but Conker never used is chainsaw in game, Snake used weapons, Weapons in general...
Knives, pistols...

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
You know Flight, I've always been confused. What IS your avatar?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom