• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Well what do you know, a One Minute Melee that ends in a tie and it had to be between the biggest furry stars of the Mon subgenre (Lucario and Renamon). :troll:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Though Disney would be better hands to have him in than any other animation studio.

Besides most of the team that are from Wreck It Ralph are probably gearing up for Frozen 2 as they've made Frozen and Big Hhero 6 since Wreck It Ralph.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
R.O.B. DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A **** GAME!!
Mr. Game & Watch is very old.
Duck Hunt Dog, 1 game.
Why should they not be in???
:4rob: was compatible with some games and since then he has made numerous cameos in many Nintendo games, even being playable in Mario Kart DS.
:4gaw: is still an important part in Nintendo's history and the history of portable consoles.
:4duckhunt: is in of the most iconic retro games ever made. And he himself is much more iconic than the game itself.
:popo: mostly aren't back due to programming issues.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Personally I never saw what exactly was wrong with the more blocky Banjo. Is it just the association with N&B?
I think it just had to do with game mostly. And to be honest I can see why some may be mad at it (kinda like the reactions when Smash 4 used Samus' design from Other M).

D

Deleted member

His nose looked like a ran over and flattened chocolate chip attached to his face.

It was not pretty.
Alright in hindsight I can see that, but other than that the design is decent.
Except for maybe Kazooie's bedroom eyes, but that might just be the render.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I think it just had to do with game mostly. And to be honest I can see why some may be mad at it (kinda like the reactions when Smash 4 used Samus' design from Other M).
Redeeming qualities of Nuts & Bolts: A non-stereotypical Humba Wumba, Grunty's same old quirky rhymes, and HD Jinjos.

Redeeming qualities of Other M: Little Birdie, Anthony Higgs, and that sexy Power Suit.

Seems about right to me. :troll:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Remember the teaser trailer, when it didn't involve cars?

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Ahh... Microsoft, the people who cant take a joke...
What is Did You Know Gaming's backup for this? These guys are easily fooled, you know.

I remember GoldenYuiitusin telling me that they once mistook a fan made opinion poll for a leaked document that depicted planned characters for Smash Bros 64.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Besides :4mewtwo:, another thing next week that I'm SUPER excited for is the Virtual Console re-release of Donkey Kong 64.

I actually thought that game would NEVER come to Virtual Console due to the inclusion of the game Jetpac (which Nintendo does not own anymore). Then again, it could be the same reason why Microsoft if fine with the idea of Banjo in Smash.

*Insert EXPAND DONG and HE HAS NO STYLE jokes here*

D

Deleted member

Besides :4mewtwo:, another thing next week that I'm SUPER excited for is the Virtual Console re-release of Donkey Kong 64.

I actually thought that game would NEVER come to Virtual Console due to the inclusion of the game Jetpac (which Nintendo does not own anymore). Then again, it could be the same reason why Microsoft if fine with the idea of Banjo in Smash.

*Insert EXPAND DONG and HE HAS NO STYLE jokes here*
Why did it take so long anyway? Just rights issues, or was there no demand for it in the first place?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What is Did You Know Gaming's backup for this? These guys are easily fooled, you know.

I remember GoldenYuiitusin telling me that they once mistook a fan made opinion poll for a leaked document that depicted planned characters for Smash Bros 64.
One, http://www.vgfacts.com/trivia/3998/. And said trivia has a link to another video which comes straight from the makes themselves.

Second, where's your source on the Microsoft Smash 64 line? Just curious.

But you get my point.
Not exactly. If you're implying this was the original vision, to me it looks like said vision was a Banjo game. Nothing more.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

To be honest, I never found the "Expand Dong" meme to be funny. (Yes, I know what it means. You don't have to explain it to me.)

I bet Lucas comes with New Pork City.
Considering the fact that most of the music that played in New Pork City in Brawl now plays in Onett in Smash 4 on Wii U, I'm not so sure about that. I also doubt that a huge stage like New Pork City would be available in the 3DS version.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I also doubt that a huge stage like New Pork City would be available in the 3DS version.
There's a bit of possibility it could end up like Gaur Plains, but honestly I found mostly not, taking in mind how huge it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom