• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

NidoMay

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4897-6023-8031
Well, most of this game's been a blast.
Except smash tour. ****. SMASH TOUR.

I don't give a **** how good a stage pac-land is, it's never going to be worth 3 whole games of that crap, the absolute worst modes of smash run several times over and players that exclusively screw you over, who thought this would be fun? Let alone a good thing to tie level unlocks to? Seriously.

D

Deleted member

I never used Snake. To be totally honest of all the cut characters I only really miss Pokemon Trainer. I enjoyed playing as 3 characters despite how flawed the execution was with the useless stamina gimmick and Ivysaur dying as soon as someone grabs the ledge. Even then though I can see why the character was removed and I could care less about him not being in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I don't give a **** how good a stage pac-land is, it's never going to be worth 3 whole games of that crap, the absolute worst modes of smash run several times over and players that exclusively screw you over, who thought this would be fun? Let alone a good thing to tie level unlocks to? Seriously.
It's worth it for this:

most people hate Pac-Land but I actually like it :p

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm going to Lisbon for a Eon Ticket distribution event. Whee.

I realize you could do a double battle team comprising of one Lati holding the Soul Dew and the other with a Mega Stone. Totally not OP.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Never forget to listen to this for flexing my muscles.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

I cheated to get that stage, got 2 wii remotes, game pad ,and a pro controller to get that stage because I wan not feeling it playing that mode with a bunch of CPUs.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So just something I've been wondering about over the last few days, thought I'd try to get some clarification from you guys on the matter. When Mew2 is released as DLC, where will it go on both of the CSSs? I don't have the Wii U version yet so I'm not sure on its layout, but if have thought on the 3DS it would just go next to the other Pokemon but I can't tell where exactly. Anyone got an idea?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So just something I've been wondering about over the last few days, thought I'd try to get some clarification from you guys on the matter. When Mew2 is released as DLC, where will it go on both of the CSSs? I don't have the Wii U version yet so I'm not sure on its layout, but if have thought on the 3DS it would just go next to the other Pokemon but I can't tell where exactly. Anyone got an idea?
Both the WiiU and 3DS CSS have enough empty space to accommodate him without disturbing the layout.

Do a Google search if you are curious.

D

Deleted member

I personally think he'll just be slapped on the end either before or after the Miis, but if he has to go next to the Pokemon, I could see it looking like this:

Maybe.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
How would you guys feel if the amiibo's looked like this

I think these look awesome but I am curious how you guys feel
I personally think he'll just be slapped on the end either before or after the Miis, but if he has to go next to the Pokemon, I could see it looking like this:

Maybe.
What I would give to see these 3 on there :popo::lucas::wolf:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
So. I made this because I'm bored.
Super Smash Bros. 5 Roster.png

SS5/6 predictions. Bottom is AT's. Discuss if you feel like it.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
How would you guys feel if the amiibo's looked like this

I think these look awesome but I am curious how you guys feel

What I would give to see these 3 on there :popo::lucas::wolf:
I'm not a fan of the texture on these, they'er too bumpy looking for my taste, if they was a little more polish then yeah I take them.

MioTinto

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-2162-7019
Gf: Come over
Me: I can't, I'm in an 8p Pac-Man ditto
Gf: My parents aren't home ;)
Me:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom