• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Turn off item boxes apparently. But that's not the way to go
Oh right that is a thing. But personally wouldn't that make it worse? The profit of items is it would allow comebacks, but when turned off once you make a mistake you're never coming back.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh right that is a thing. But personally wouldn't that make it worse? The profit of items is it would allow comebacks, but when turned off once you make a mistake you're never coming back.
I play with items off all the time. for me t makes racing more fun without the irritation of getting hit with a bomb, a blue shell and 2 red shells all at once

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I play with items off all the time. for me t makes racing more fun without the irritation of getting hit with a bomb, a blue shell and 2 red shells all at once
Eh, it could be that I've played mostly with items, but I always felt that they were half the fun (it's just most of the time you're on the short end of the stick).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
(it's just most of the time you're on the short end of the stick).
Which is why I sometimes play with items off. I have a mental disability and I cant handle getting with all those items at once. my ADHD make it so i get a since of gratification right away, Which is why when I get hit and get thrown to 12th and no matter what Item I use and i still lose, I get maaad. Smash is different I can always come back from a hit on smash but Mario Kart, I cant stand it. I do play with items one once in a while though

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I play with items off in Mario Kart Wii.
Funky Kong and the Flame Rider ftw!

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Sonic can't go fast. He won't chuckle now, cauz' Knuckles just destroyed him with no struggle.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well like in "Knuckles 3 & Sonic", Knuckles has been tricked by Dr.Robotnik to capture Sonic and his crew.
You would think by now he'd realize that. But somehow he keeps falling for it.
I get that Knuckles is thick-skinned but...wow.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
You would think by now he'd realize that. But somehow he keeps falling for it.
I get that Knuckles is thick-skinned but...wow.
I think I remember him being only tricked twice in game canon, first in 3, then in Adventure, I might be missing others. Boom is a reboot/new continuity/whatever the hell, and they already established him being A LOT dumber than OG Knucks, so.... expect this happening A LOT in Boom.

Also, LOL at Sonic not being able to cope with sitting still. I mean its not like hes even running all that much in Boom :p

mrjhoppy

Smash Rookie
This is a mod being worked on to bring smash 4 to the original wii. Not too much is known about it but you should come and support it so those of us who don't have a wii u of 3ds can play smash 4. it is called project smash 4

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I think I remember him being only tricked twice in game canon, first in 3, then in Adventure, I might be missing others. Boom is a reboot/new continuity/whatever the hell, and they already established him being A LOT dumber than OG Knucks, so.... expect this happening A LOT in Boom.
Still, even an idiot should know that the friends they've known since forever, and won't do evil, most likely aren't evil.

D

Deleted member

This is a mod being worked on to bring smash 4 to the original wii. Not too much is known about it but you should come and support it so those of us who don't have a wii u of 3ds can play smash 4. it is called project smash 4
Good luck. Most of the stuff in Smash 4 is impossible to replicate :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom