• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I completed my fort, anyone who wants to stay away from Cliff can enter.

On the good side, at least he's not... *sigh* the pink one.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You know, I do enjoy MLP FiM and all...But there is a limit.

Whose bright idea was it to prank Cliffjumper and make him start roleplaying as a pony. Of all the things to do, why that? -~o

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I completed my fort, anyone who wants to stay away from Cliff can enter.

On the good side, at least he's not... *sigh* the pink one.
Pinkie Pie's already taken by KeyBladeGuy. (Or was, he may have changed it by now)

Whose bright idea was it to prank Cliffjumper and make him start roleplaying as a pony. Of all the things to do, why that? -~o
Dromader did it.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

I'm currently majoring in a CliffJumper education, but even I didn't expect him to do that.

Last edited:

Aurafox1

Smash Cadet
Majora's Mask 3D... I knew it was coming but it was so exciting seeing it for the first time! I was surprised not to see anything about it at last E3 but I suppose it wasn't far enough into development. To be honest I'm glad to get hype for something outside of Smash Bros. for which the hype has really died down overall. The only letdown I had with this direct was the lack of Star Fox, but that was just wishful thinking I suppose. It's probably still early

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If you haven't thought of something already its already too late.

@ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi knows whats up.
Eh, it's fine. I'm not exactly the most creative person and what I would've done is a bit more reserved than you two weirdos. I might go ahead and do it anyways though because psh well **** you basically WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
...I swear, this thread gets weirder every time come here.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im having a lot of fun getting the customs by playing Smash Run over and over again.
Today I had the satisfaction of destroying a Mimicutie with The Knee from a 1000 Attack C. Falcon.

D

Deleted member

The best thing about DHD's trailer is seriously the music.
That **** is groovy as ****.

Bron

Smash Rookie
Is there a consensus on the best characters in the game in this moment? Also are there any significant results from tournaments regarding certain characters?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
With Majora's Mask 3D finally confirmed, I decided to dust off the old Happy Mask Salesman support thread.

...Only to find that it's locked. Why is it locked? No love for the Salesman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom