• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Checked in just in time for a direct!

MAJORA'S MASK 3D!

Everything is good again. I hope the New 3DS releases before the game, I need to get this.

Duck Hunt trailer was amazing. Noticed swimming in it, glad for that.

Nothing else that was interesting besides the Pikmin shorts, I need those too...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Funny how Kirby is a helpless ball without the gamepad yet the Bandana Trio has all of BDee's KrtD Moveset (as far as we've seen, I saw one of the Bandana Trio try and Spear-Jab an enemy but got hit) meaning you can just play as a Bandana with Kirby in his hands if you're good at Multi-Tasking.
Welcome back to "Bandana Trio and the Rainbow Curse - Featuring Kirby".

Primer TMT

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carlosva
3DS FC
4940-5763-3694
Greetings, I’m making a new clan named TMT (The Money Team)

We have our emblem already and three members. We are currently recruiting members. I want the best smashers of every character (only a really good player per character ((example: Since I play Ganondorf, if you main Ganondorf you cannot join))) So if anyone is interested PM me and I will test you guys as I am the leader of the crew. Ign: Brad. Hope to make a good and fun crew as we hone our skills for improvement and reach to be the best :)!

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
There's 8 new courses. 4 new and 4 retro. Otherwise, they couldn't be split by cup.

New ones are Hyrule Circuit, Excitebike Arena, Mute City, and Dragon Driftway. Retros are SNES Rainbow Road, GCN Yoshi Circuit, Wii Wario's Gold Mine, and a fourth I can't remember for some reason.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wasn't meaning the ending
I meant that she's not a goddess anymore until a possible sequel
Then you misunderstood the ending. It's confusing, but Madoka still has her powers, just no memory.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
There's 8 new courses. 4 new and 4 retro. Otherwise, they couldn't be split by cup.
GCN Yoshi's Circuit,
Wii Wario's Gold Mine,
SNES Rainbow Road,
Mute City,
Hyrule Circuit,
EXCITEBIKE Arena,
Dragon Driftway,
and Ice Ice Outpost.
3 Retro, 5 New.
Argument = Invalidated

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Pretty sure there's 5 new courses.
There might be, but I'm unsure.

It's safe to say the other 4 tracks not seen are the retro tracks in the Direct. Which are:

• Yoshi's Circuit GC
  • Wario's Gold Mine Wii
  • Rainbow Road SNES
The other track I remember is the snow/ice track, which is unambiguous atm as to what it is. It could be either new or a retro track we don't recognise.

Nevermind.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Meanwhile, I will be tagging yours truly. @ Frostwraith Frostwraith

In @aldelaro5's logic regarding tags, I must be a pretty arrogant guy.

Still looks cute to me. :p

Also, @ Blargg888 Blargg888 , what would call my unique trait? I'm quite curious about your impressions of myself.

Hi, girl.

Welcome to the social thread.

Your new identity is quite the drastic turn, is it not? The pains you must have gone through, but your sheer will made you overcome any obstacles!

Well, originally you, @FalKoopa, and @legendofrob1 were going to be like @aldelaro5 and @Kermit the Ninja as "Ganondorf is always relevant", "Yellow hair is always relevant" and "Beedril is always relevant", but then I thought about it, and decided that unlike Aldelaro and Kermit, you, LoR1, and Falkoopa tend to only bring those things up in context, whereas Paper Mario and Madoka really are ALWAYS relevant. (That's not a bad thing.) As for quirks in your comments and things you post, I do think you have one, but I can;t really see what it is. I would say mediator, but you're already a moderator, so it's kinda already there.

I feel like I'm looking too deep into this, but y'know what? It's kinda a fun way to pass the time. I really do tend to notice a lot of interesting quirks in the way people comment here, I just don't remember them all.

What would I be?

Magic.
10/10 - best explanation.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And ****'s going down right now since I can't sleep. No seriously, I haven't had any sleep last night.
That sucks, did you flex your knuckles? That could help, so long as you don't chuckle.

Anyways, I'm not too sure what trait of mine is all that standout. Despite being here for a while I sort of blend into the crowd. Not a bad thing though.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Uh-oh, don't tell me people are posting Henticle Tentai now.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Yeah, I missed Ice Ice Outpost.

I also assumed that the DLC cups would follow the same patterns as the base game ones.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, it is sleep time for me. (Because no one gave me the Insomnia ability and I must say I'm thankful for that, because I would go insane without a good amount of sleep.)

If it wasn't obvious enough, it means I'm taking my leave for tonight.

See ya, children, and don't forget to keep your good behavior.

Even in my sleep, I will always be watching YOU from the ceiling. And if you're outside, the moonlight will guide me. And if there's no moonlight and total darkness shrouds this reality, mind that I could be just one teeny-weeny millimeter away from yourself, watching you.

Uh-oh, don't tell me people are posting Henticle Tentai now.
Ban hammers would be whacking people if actual hentai was posted.

This thread would probably meet a terrible fate.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Even in my sleep, I will always be watching YOU from your ceiling. And if you're outside, the moonlight will guide me. And if there's no moonlight and total darkness shrouds this reality, mind that I could be just one teeny-weeny millimeter away from yourself, watching you.
@ Frostwraith Frostwraith confirmed to be the new @ Sehnsucht Sehnsucht .
And Ben Drowned in 3D! YES!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
If it wasn't obvious enough, it means I'm taking my leave for tonight.

See ya, children, and don't forget to keep your good behavior.

Even in my sleep, I will always be watching YOU from the ceiling...
Good BITE, Jimmy...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom