• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm not using Kanna related images as a result of being pranked, but OK lol.
I'm actually referring more to how differently you've been talking since then, but maybe you haven't noticed yet. XD

Additionally, the following video is my headcanon of @skaaaa on a daily basis:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
So, this is the roleplaying thread now?
If so. . .

Last edited:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I still can't believe the final roster hasn't leaked yet. We were spoiled during the Great Pokemon X/Y Leak 2013

D

Deleted member

YouTube had lots of roleplayers back in the day, now almost all of them are at vStreamers, according to xSoul. lol
It's not really roleplaying, more just us speaking foreign languages because why not.

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
LUCINA UPDATE:

Looks like Lucina’s a complete clone. I was hoping her Final Smash could have been different, Even with a clone moveset, there was still a possibility that her Final Smash might have been different, like Ganondorf and Captain Falcon.

However, it seems to be “Hissatsu no Ichigeki” (Critical Hit) like Marth’s. Not that I'm complaining.

Looks like her alternates are palettes from the Fire Emblem: Awakening girls like Nowi, Cherche, Cordelia, Tiki, Tharja, Sumia, etc.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
LUCINA UPDATE:

Looks like Lucina’s a complete clone. I was hoping her Final Smash could have been different, Even with a clone moveset, there was still a possibility that her Final Smash might have been different, like Ganondorf and Captain Falcon.

However, it seems to be “Hissatsu no Ichigeki” (Critical Hit) like Marth’s. Not that I'm complaining.

Looks like her alternates are palettes from the Fire Emblem: Awakening girls like Nowi, Cherche, Cordelia, Tiki, Tharja, Sumia, etc.
I personally don't mind. I think after playing Smash Flash I've started to take an interest in Marth's moveset.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Not much, doing homework an' stuff Also crying whilst watching smash streams
I know how you feel man. It's rough. This is the final test though! It's almost over, we are close to having it in our hands! OH MY GOD I JUST GOT HYPED!

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I would recommend you welcome another in your likeness!
For there can be no calculation of the most efficient and effective appropriation of images with a single firm, as Herr Mises has proven. . .
Oh, sorry, this isn't economics.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The final roster was leaked since August.

Yes, that is the final roster, don't fall for the trap people fell into during the Brawl days.
I guess you're just going to ignore that the All-Star Mode pic in that leak still had the lock, huh?

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I would recommend you welcome another in your likeness!
For there can be no calculation of the most efficient and effective appropriation of images with a single firm, as Herr Mises has proven. . .
Oh, sorry, this isn't economics.
While I realize I haven't yet copyrighted Elsie, I still have yet to believe that the appropriation of Shaya's gif was, in fact, because I had been using them. Though copying can be a flattering thing, in this instance I was confused as to whether I should or should not take said GIF offensively. So I had taken an ambiguous response as to test the waters and to see what happens. Shaya's typically an outstanding plebian. So I was working on finding a gif for a response. The variable being Shaya's response in the matter.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Some things seem a little lazy, like not giving other characters alternate costumes and just recolors. But eight recolors per person is pretty generous. But it's little things like how the Daisy recolor doesn't have all the flower accents while it's of the utmost attention to have naked Shulk. Reusing Final Smashes seems a little lazy too, but they look great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom