• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I haven't made Many Miis. And the one I use is just a black Ninja with black clothes.

I should make more, but only if they're derpy versions of Video game characters. Like Lonk, Moga Mon, Chin-Lee, Petch, Rye-ooo and Semis.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Fox's new red costume is pretty sick too. Maybe that'll be my go-to for when I use him.

I hope Falco keeps his "crow" color. I liked that one. His blue is awesome too.

PKmeloa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3394-3640-7660
I realized that "head band" on Pikachu kinda looks like a Choice Band, and for those of you who haven't played a Pokemon game in a while, a Choice Band is an item used to raise a Pokemon's Attack by 50% but keeps you locked into one move.

D

Deleted member

I realized that "head band" on Pikachu kinda looks like a Choice Band, and for those of you who haven't played a Pokemon game in a while, a Choice Band is an item used to raise a Pokemon's Attack by 50% but keeps you locked into one move.
Then that costume makes no sense.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
seems OP.

at least in casual play.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom