• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

i just love how nobody noticed my reaction face was still Madoka related

Anime Luigi > Waluigi Luigi
No Anime Mario :/
Waluigi Mario suceeds Waluigi Luigi in this iteration of Super Recolor Bros. for OC 3DS and for U Don't Steal This. :troll:

D

Deleted member

lol That was fun but I'm done. The thing about Romanian is it sounds too much like the language from Star Fox Adventures.
Just throw a GENERAL SCAAAALES in there and it'll be a spitting image!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You're Romanian originally Skaaaa?

Google Translate knows all of your secrets.
Yeah. I used to know a lot of Romanian but I've been forgetting more and more cause I have nobody to talk to in Romanian. :\

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
lol That was fun but I'm done. The thing about Romanian is it sounds too much like the language from Star Fox Adventures.
lol Fun for you, but i can't even guess what language you guys even use half the time.

At least that must mean i'm good at shutting out the world then. :3

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
A better question is how come she isn't always.
Because catgirls are strange.
I mean, if they have cat ears, then how do they work? Being high up on top of the brain after all.
And what happens to their normal ears? Are there nothing?

pickle962

Smash Lord
I dunno if any of you have seen this particular "im really feeling it" video yet, but I happened to see it the other day and OMG, I haven't laughed that hard since Guardians of the Galaxy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Because catgirls are strange.
I mean, if they have cat ears, then how do they work? Being high up on top of the brain after all.
And what happens to their normal ears? Are there nothing?
There's probably some crazy anatomy that goes into it, I don't think we should get into it right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm a college man, but good night I guess...
Why would you go to bed when you could stay up for those wild college parties that you don't get to go to?
Silly Tom! Humans don't exist!
A candyman isn't a human though.
I'm not exactly sure WHAT a candyman is, but it sure ain't human.
Well I'm just saying that catgirls should back up their anatomy with logical fact.
I'm not even sure THEY know the specifics of their anatomy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
Remember how sakurai said that there won't be cinematic story mode, because of spoilers? But why do spoilers matter if we see the whole roster in the 3ds version? What if the wii u version has a Subspace Emissary II?

D

Deleted member

I dunno if any of you have seen this particular "im really feeling it" video yet, but I happened to see it the other day and OMG, I haven't laughed that hard since Guardians of the Galaxy.

Ridley at the end killed it. Seriously, why does everyone feel the need to insert unfunny Ridley jokes at the end of videos so that they kill the entire video?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Remember how sakurai said that there won't be cinematic story mode, because of spoilers? But why do spoilers matter if we see the whole roster in the 3ds version? What if the wii u version has a Subspace Emissary II?
Because that was said long, long ago.

R0Y

Smash Master
There's a rumour going around that Lady Palutena has a stripper pole taunt...lol. I dunno if it's true but @vaanrose is betting his reputation on it, and I believe him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom