• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So...

Mewtwo is the only DLC character and Miiverse is the only DLC stage... I highly doubt this will be all of the DLC regarding stages and characters, to be honest.
I'm just curious what they will do with the Miiverse stage.
I would assume they'll just take the pics from the popular posts section, but who knows at this point.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Palutena's Temple is that round two for more Palutena and Viridi teasing Pit nonstop.

Maybe Hades will make an appearance as well? I wonder how will be the Pit vs. Pit codec...

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
My Ridley, still excited for the game but where are my Ice Climbers :evil:.

.n_n.
Remember in Brawl SSE when the Ice climbers and Metaknight found Lucario meditating on an ice spire? Well the Ice climbers thought it would be cool to try it out too. It did not end well.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
MEWTWO AS DLC!!!!!! I CAN FEEL THE HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember in Brawl SSE when the Ice climbers and Metaknight found Lucario meditating on an ice spire? Well the Ice climbers thought it would be cool to try it out too. It did not end well.
I thought they simply caught a nasty cold. ^_^

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
What is an "abysmal joke" about it?
I find it somewhat saddening the only time you post is to enjoy the agony of people who don't get what they wanted. It's pathetic, and I really don't understand why you hate this so much.
I know Mewtwo sucks ass, people begged for his exclusion, and now are rectifying that through the use of the most pathetic pity I've seen. A real fan would of stayed to their guns instead of begging for something that clearly bombed terribly. That like begging to be crapped on, it benefits no one and you just become extremely nauseous.

Not only that, but now these forums are going to go to hell yet again because people don't want to play the ****ing game and instead jack off to a bunch of bull**** theories based around nothing.

This benefits NO ONE, and is a terrible reminder of things to come.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So...

Mewtwo is the only DLC character and Miiverse is the only DLC stage... I highly doubt this will be all of the DLC regarding stages and characters, to be honest.
Now that Mewtwo is in, Greninja can't use the tears of Mewtwo's fans for his attacks, so what will he use now?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
It better be, because these are ****ing terrible and they should really stop since the development team clearly can't due **** with this DLC.

Mewtwo, what a ****ing abysmal joke.
Did you completely miss the part where it said you get Mewtwo for free if you have both versions?

Get off your high horse, and stop complaining about DLC at EVERY opportunity when Nintendo is handling it well.

Also, changes can be made to characters. Why don't you, you know, wait to ACTUALLY SEE HIM before complaining about how he was 13 years ago compared to now?

Last edited:

Aurafox1

Smash Cadet
As much as I'm disappointed by Ridley's deconfirmation, I'm glad they finally laid the Ridley teasing to rest. Maybe next time! Besides, I can't complain much with MEWTWO being confirmed

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
For mewtwo

The good news he was in all along he just got the same thing as last time for why he was not non dlc.

The bad news you can only get mewtwo for free if you have both version you have to pay for him if you only have 1 version

Good thing i got 4 months to decide on. A 3ds or not (i mean if its still no for me im more than willing to pay for mewtwo if i only have 1 version.)

Oh one more thing

tiny ridley for dlc :troll:

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Simple, Ridley's tears, since he's crying because Sakurai didn't made him playable. ^_^
Hm. I feel like we've poked the Ridley fans enough though. Besides, IMO, I love Boss Ridley. He looks really cool, also the fact that you can kill him when he's on your side is amazing. Killing him on your side, A.K.A. BACK STABBING HIM.

I NEED to kill ridley with Shulk's back slash. I will make it happen, I swear.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I know Mewtwo sucks ***, people begged for his exclusion, and now are rectifying that through the use of the most pathetic pity I've seen. A real fan would of stayed to their guns instead of begging for something that clearly bombed terribly. That like begging to be crapped on, it benefits no one and you just become extremely nauseous.
Not only that, but now these forums are going to go to hell yet again because people don't want to play the ****ing game and instead jack off to a bunch of bull**** theories based around nothing.
Yikes.
Well at least you explained your opinion. Though frankly I still don't understand it at all.

D

Deleted member

Simple, Ridley's tears, since he's crying because Sakurai didn't made him playable. ^_^
Pretty sure it's the Ridley's fans' tears.
Ridley himself looks like he's having a good time wrecking **** up at his own leisure instead of being manipulated like a puppet. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I dunno, he looks pretty damn happy to still be able to fight with everyone to me. Stage boss is WAY better than nothing at all. ¦D

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I know Mewtwo sucks ***, people begged for his exclusion, and now are rectifying that through the use of the most pathetic pity I've seen. A real fan would of stayed to their guns instead of begging for something that clearly bombed terribly. That like begging to be crapped on, it benefits no one and you just become extremely nauseous.

How can you honestly believe this is true? No, seriously. I'm not a Mewtwo fan, or really a big fan of any character more than others, and even I can see how dumb this statement is. Can you PROVE that it benefits no one? Because it's ALREADY benefiting people.

Aurafox1

Smash Cadet
My biggest disappointment with this stream was the confirmation that TARGET BLAST is back. I really did not like Target Blast and I was really hoping to see Target Smash return the way it was in Melee. I can only imagine what they could do with all the new characters!

Also, I love how people always act like a character can't be improved when they're against the return of a specific character.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
DLC to me will always be a good idea unless it's overpriced.

I don't care if it's weird, day 1, useless, if it's extra content then it's good.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Dude, seriously.

Grab one.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, like, when we're done celebrating our Mewtwo gods, can we talk about how awesome Stage Builder is now?
It's basically Little Big Planet in Smash.
Yeah, the new stage builder is wonderful.

All the limitations from Brawl are gone and the new custom stages look as beautiful as the rest of the game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>Master Core beats me 9000 times
>I lose coins rapidly.

Meh, I can't do anything. xD

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, like, when we're done celebrating our Mewtwo gods, can we talk about how awesome Stage Builder is now?
It's basically Little Big Planet in Smash.
I'm just counting down the days till someone make a phallic reference with it.
You know it's bound to happen.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I just noticed.
A track from Yoshi's Woolly World is in the Direct.
...Such a recent game gets a song? It's not even out yet!
That's sus-fish-ious. ',:\

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
Warning Received
Hm. I feel like we've poked the Ridley fans enough though. Besides, IMO, I love Boss Ridley. He looks really cool, also the fact that you can kill him when he's on your side is amazing. Killing him on your side, A.K.A. BACK STABBING HIM.

I NEED to kill ridley with Shulk's back slash. I will make it happen, I swear.
The Ridley fans will never be poked enough, since they insisted on being so obnoxious about his "DEFINITE" inclusion in the game. The fact that many of them refused to believe he was de-confirmed as a fighter after the April Direct, and deluded themselves into thinking Sakurai was simply "teasing Ridley" when he obviously WAS NOT, has ground my gears for lo these many months, and now that its "official" (just like it was in April) I'm going to savor the flavor of their tears for as long as I can.

Soul.

Nah, Lucario and Greninja (and Jigglypuff if she's up to it) will team up and take revenge for all of the scapegoating they endured. :p
Oh yeah. Mewtwo can learn Aura Sphere though. Of course, it'll most likely retain Shadow Ball.
Hopefully Disable / Confusion / Teleport receive buffs, if not removed in favor of other moves.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I just noticed.
A track from Yoshi's Woolly World is in the Direct.
...Such a recent game gets a song? It's not even out yet!
That's sus-fish-ious. ',:\
Probably ported from the other game still in development. It's not entirely out of question.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The Ridley fans will never be poked enough, since they insisted on being so obnoxious about his "DEFINITE" inclusion in the game. The fact that many of them refused to believe he was de-confirmed as a fighter after the April Direct, and deluded themselves into thinking Sakurai was simply "teasing Ridley" when he obviously WAS NOT, has ground my gears for lo these many months, and now that its "official" (just like it was in April) I'm going to savor the flavor of their tears for as long as I can.
You know what grinds my gears? Posts like this. They're all so aggressively hateful to every fan of a character and add nothing to any conversation, and are essentially just flame baiting. I'm sick of it.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Has anyone taken the time to appreciate Mega Man's face when he's running from the Clown Kart in Bowser Jr.'s Trailer?
"OH****OH****OH****-"
Someone needs to screenshot that.
I want to work my magic with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom