• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
You guys know what I find odd?

They never used this in the Direct. So, it could very well be possible that we'll have another one sometime.
I thought that was weird too, I was expecting this trailer over the BJ reveal. I guess they'll just post it on the website like the others. Also, I'm happy they're including all the reveal trailers with the game.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Celebrating Ridley's position doesn't have to be bad, celebrating the fact that his fanbase was trolled and lead on IS DESPICABLE... @Frostwraith a mod should know better.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! ONE OF THE BIG THREE CONFIRMED! SAKURAI CONFIRMED TO HAVE A WORKING BRAIN!

AND ****ING CYNTHIA'S THEME, AND DILLON'S THEME, AND ROUTE 10, AND GREAT CAVE OFFENSIVE, AND THE GREAT SEA MEDLEY, THE MUSIC LEVELS ON THIS GAME R 2 STRONK! Seriously, we're getting some really amazing music, hell, even the amazing Nintendo Land Main Theme, I just hope that stage roster's not final! Also, Mewtwo's confirmed to be free for people who buy both versions, but paid for people who only have one, a nice way to reward those faithful to Nintendo :3
I give this Direct a D-idara is hyped/10.

As for the stage roster thing: it's confirmed this isn't all the stages; Pac-Land isn't in this list.

D

Deleted member

Well, there's no ToS or anything like that; so I guess that leak is now extremely 110x fake. I think?

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I was pretty surprised to see that dual-plane system on the DK stage. Pretty fun.
I wanted something like that for a Virtual Boy Wario Land stage. *grumble*

I'm finally hyped again!
I'll have so much to do when November rolls by, it's insane.
I'll have Smash, two new DLC packs for Hyrule Warriors...

And it's releasing on the same day as OR/AS...
I'm so tempted to buy a 3DS and WiiU... Have prices dropped on them yet?

Last edited:

Soul.

Pokémon OR/AS release the same day as Smash Wii U. I barely play the Pokémon games as I go to the battle simulators and battle competitively, and as for Smash Wii U, well, it's a good game no doubt. I'm just not interested in the console.
Smash 3DS is getting a patch.
Mewtwo comes back.
What's next. I guess it's time for me to get hyped for Nintendo's next consoles with the easier time porting games thing.
Now you'll finally be able to play that same console Smash game on the next handheld! :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And it's releasing on the same day as OR/AS...
I'm so tempted to buy a 3DS and WiiU... Have prices dropped on them yet?
If you're waiting for a price drop on at least the Wii U, you're probably not going to get one.
However, Nintendo is selling refurbished 32GB Wii Us + Nintendo Land on their official online store for 200$.

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So at the moment, I am at a pickle on whether I should continue obtaining all the custom specials or not for the Wii U version. On the one hand, I really like how they provided (albeit minor) diversity to a character. On the other hand, I fear that the one person I "Settle it in Smash" with will refuse to even think about using them and enforce a "no custom moves rule" with out testing. What should I do?
A) Give up
B) Attempt to convince the friend
C) Learn how to get character head icons into my posts

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
It's good to see some people happy again. All I guess it really took was Mewtwo. I do wonder what the hold up on Mewtwo was though. Maybe an interview will explain it.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Man, I want a Wii U now more than ever. I need a job...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Wait a minute...
Luigi's final Smash Trophy has him using his poltergust to suck in Wario, kirby, and the Gust Bellows.
Words can not describe how much I love this.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Um guys, in Hyrule Warriors, I'm trying to unlock the Summoning Gate, but there is a lock instead of a rank. How do I get it? I've beaten the whole story mode on easy.

SmashCast

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EpicPJ516
Wait a minute...
Luigi's final Smash Trophy has him using his poltergust to suck in Wario, kirby, and the Gust Bellows.
Words can not describe how much I love this.
tbh those trophies are the best in the game ;_:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, there's no ToS or anything like that; so I guess that leak is now extremely 110x fake. I think?
They kiled it with a cold bullet in the direct.

Not even mad. Event Mode looks pretty cool, and Smash Orders is a variant of Event Mode too. Very interesting. I wish Target Tests came back(Brawl/Melee/64, doesn't matter).

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
They kiled it with a cold bullet in the direct.
Not even mad. Event Mode looks pretty cool, and Smash Orders is a variant of Event Mode too. Very interesting. I wish Target Tests came back(Brawl/Melee/64, doesn't matter).
Aw, I didn't realize there was no Target Test until you reminded me...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Okay, who agrees that seeing Bowser Jr. break Mario's shield in his trailer was awesome, as well as just seeing the shield itself.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
God dammit, why must bull**** speculation return? It should of stayed dead instead of living on.

****ing Mewtwo ruining the tranquility...

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
upload_2014-10-23_21-21-57.png

Just dropping these off.
Credit to SSBwiki.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.