• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugal Cuttah

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2079-8390-5278
I really wanted Mewtwo back also lucario will never take his place for me. i would of main him instead of samus if he made it in. heres hoping he hes in the next installment with his x mega evolution. his up throw was always his most epic KO and forward just showed off his cool psychic prowess.

They were going to be alt costumes, but retooled at the last minute as clones. Simple as that.

Also, I like your username. I know what it alludes to.

Anyway, welcome to Smashboards. I noticed you're new here. Read the rules and contact a staff member for site-related questions whenever you wish.
normal snk2 rugal main for Yeah!!!! thx.

Last edited by a moderator:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
How do you feel about this leak:
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/268951232/50-things-leak

1. Bowser's Castle is indeed a stage, and is based on Mario Kart. Will be shown in Bowser Jr.'s reveal trailer.

2. Shooting Gallery--which is based on a number of light gun games--will also be a stage that will be shown off during Duck Hunt's reveal trailer.

3. The Great Cave Offensive is like a SSE stage, only you still have to beat each other up.

4. Gear Getaway is a stage.

5. Event Matches have been cut as we have known them.

6. Instead, Master Orders and Crazy Orders take their place under Special Orders and essentially carry on that role.

7. Smash World is a board game mode and is the Wii U's equivalent to StreetSmash.

8. Tower of Smash is indeed the main answer to Smash Run.

9. 8-Player Smash is also a thing, though only the really big stages will allow it.

10.Metal Face is a boss.

11.Dyna Blade is a boss.

12.Ridley is shown.

13.The Underworld is a stage, and will represent the classic Kid Icarus titles.

14.Temple will be shown off as a retro stage.

15.Delfino Plaza returns as a retro stage.

16.Isaac is an Assist Trophy.

17.Ray Mk. III returns as an Assist Trophy.

18.Stage Builder will return, complete with Wii U functionality.

19.You get a better look at the Gaur Plains. It's actually a lot bigger than the 3DS version of the stage, complete with some movement.

20.Boss Battles makes it return as a mode. And yes, you even fight Yellow Devil here. To unlock it, you must unlock all the stages, and clear Tower of Smash at least once.

21.Tabuu makes his return as the final boss of Tower of Smash. Both he and Master Core can be fought in Boss Battles.

22.Medusa is the boss of Palutena's Temple.

23.There is no Nintendo Land stage. It's actually Wuhu Island and it is based around Wii Sports Resort. The stage is different every time you play it, though the FD version of it is just a grassy field with the water in the horizon.

24.Forest Haven is also a stage.

25.Chunky Kong is an Assist Trophy.

More to come.

26. A new Pokémon City based in another city. It's essentially just one big amusement park; reminds me of Poke Floats.

27. We are introduced to the 3DS Connectivity features.

28. A number of new trophies are to be shown.

29. Endless Ocean is a stage with a unique physics engine.

30. Tourney is back, and can hold over a hundred players!

31. Rambi is an Assist Trophy who behave just like Gogoat.

32. Sakurai reveals some bonus on-disc DLC, but opts not to reveal the specifics.

33. We are introduced to the Subtle differences in Classic Mode.

34. All-Star Mode will show off the Assist Trophy functionality.

35. Sakurai will reveal that via Wii U and 3DS connectivity, you can unlock all the custom equipment, moves, and characters in the game that you had already unlocked in the previous version.

36. However, you still have to work on unlocking every stage and trophy (the latter, I must ask, why!?).

37.There are about a thousand trophies in this game.

38.We will learn of the third DLC pack.

39.More will be explored concerning Amiibos.

40.Break the Targets returns, and each and every character in the game has their own unique obstacles.

41.All the trophies from Smash 3DS carries over to the Wii U (so again, I must ask; why can't we carry them over from the 3DS version and vice versa?).

42.We get a much bigger look at the options menu. That's where you can see all the newcomer trailers for free.

43. The 50 new things bit is just rounding, and even then, a number of trophies are being counted.

And that's pretty much it, really.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
*yawn* Afternoon all.

I see that fancy smancy direct-like thing hasn't happened yet. I thought I was gonna sleep over it, but I guess that means I can hang out with you guys when it happens.

Some fresh salt wouldn't be too bad either. :4larry:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

1. Bowser's Castle is indeed a stage, and is based on Mario Kart. Will be shown in Bowser Jr.'s reveal trailer.

2. Shooting Gallery--which is based on a number of light gun games--will also be a stage that will be shown off during Duck Hunt's reveal trailer.

3. The Great Cave Offensive is like a SSE stage, only you still have to beat each other up.

6. Instead, Master Orders and Crazy Orders take their place under Special Orders and essentially carry on that role.

7. Smash World is a board game mode and is the Wii U's equivalent to StreetSmash.

9. 8-Player Smash is also a thing, though only the really big stages will allow it.

10.Metal Face is a boss.

11.Dyna Blade is a boss.

12.Ridley is shown.

19.You get a better look at the Gaur Plains. It's actually a lot bigger than the 3DS version of the stage, complete with some movement.

20.Boss Battles makes it return as a mode. And yes, you even fight Yellow Devil here. To unlock it, you must unlock all the stages, and clear Tower of Smash at least once.

21.Tabuu makes his return as the final boss of Tower of Smash. Both he and Master Core can be fought in Boss Battles.

23.There is no Nintendo Land stage. It's actually Wuhu Island and it is based around Wii Sports Resort. The stage is different every time you play it, though the FD version of it is just a grassy field with the water in the horizon.

More to come.

26. A new Pokémon City based in another city. It's essentially just one big amusement park; reminds me of Poke Floats.

32. Sakurai reveals some bonus on-disc DLC, but opts not to reveal the specifics.

35. Sakurai will reveal that via Wii U and 3DS connectivity, you can unlock all the custom equipment, moves, and characters in the game that you had already unlocked in the previous version.

36. However, you still have to work on unlocking every stage and trophy (the latter, I must ask, why!?).

40.Break the Targets returns, and each and every character in the game has their own unique obstacles.

41.All the trophies from Smash 3DS carries over to the Wii U (so again, I must ask; why can't we carry them over from the 3DS version and vice versa?).

42.We get a much bigger look at the options menu. That's where you can see all the newcomer trailers for free.

43. The 50 new things bit is just rounding, and even then, a number of trophies are being counted.

Seeing how leaks come before the Direct, this might be true. Take it with an atom.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When I said I wanted a Bowser's Castle stage I can tell you now I did NOT mean the Mario Kart version

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

10.Metal Face is a boss.

11.Dyna Blade is a boss.

12.Ridley is shown.

More to come.

Sounds believable and nothing too far-fetched. Take it with a huge grain of salt, though.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

10.Metal Face is a boss.

11.Dyna Blade is a boss.

12.Ridley is shown.

More to come.

I love leaks that happen 2 hours before we know the answer.

Soul.

10.Metal Face is a boss.

11.Dyna Blade is a boss.

12.Ridley is shown.

More to come.

That seems pretty much right honestly.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

10.Metal Face is a boss.

11.Dyna Blade is a boss.

12.Ridley is shown.

More to come.

Seems reasonable.
If it's legit though I'm gonna be a little pissed they spoiled all that stuff.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hello people.

To think only two hours for the Direct. One thing I know for sure, it'll refill my Ridley fanboys tears pool.

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
I also like how he just said "Ridley is shown". And mentioning Tower of Smash as an actual thing doesnt help it at all. Real specific there leakio. But for the most part, this seems like how it would go down honestly.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Hello people.

To think only two hours for the Direct. One thing I know for sure, it'll refill my Ridley fanboys tears pool.
I advise you not to talk about that. One of the mods (I forgot who) told last night anyone who would do that (or who would get salty towards Sakurai) gets an infraction.

Last edited:

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330

10.Metal Face is a boss.

11.Dyna Blade is a boss.

12.Ridley is shown.

More to come.

ToS for real?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Has anyone eaten hot wings and it comes with celery on the plate?

I've noticed recently celery tastes pretty good with hot sauce

D

Deleted member

How do I complete this challenge?
- Walk at least 31 miles total between all fighters.

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
So if the Direct doesnt start with two back-to-back trailers of 2 different characters, it means this leak was just random meddling? K

Though, if Tower of Smash will check out, would that also mean that Ridley...... oh man.... but naaaaaah, this leak feels too safe still. We shall see I guess.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The only challenges I have trouble with are the StreetSmash ones, as I don't seem to find much people witha 3DS.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The only challenges I have trouble with are the StreetSmash ones, as I don't seem to find much people witha 3DS.
The only one you can't complete in Practice Mode is the Get 5 Hits in StreetSmash one.
I hope Nintendo stops doing StreetSmash-related challenges in their games. I'm glad I live in a country where people StreetPass, but not everybody does.

That would have been Ismar.
Yes, I remember now.

Itty Bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Itty Bit♪
3DS FC
2878-9679-6999
Man, I'm excited for the direct!
... Too bad it starts right when I go to work. I'll make sure to check it out when I get home!
I'm really hoping that 8 player Smash is a real thing~

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So uh. People in Smogon are already trying out the OR/AS Mega Evolutions.

Don't you have Golden Hammers?
Sure, but I'm also a person who loves to complete challenges on his own.

I'll give it a month, though, as everyone will by then be busy with the Wii U version.
The only one you can't complete in Practice Mode is the Get 5 Hits in StreetSmash one.
I hope Nintendo stops doing StreetSmash-related challenges in their games. I'm glad I live in a country where people StreetPass, but not everybody does.
Well, that's useful, thanks.

Aurafox1

Smash Cadet
How do you feel about this leak: [THIS IS A LINK THAT WAS CUT OUT BECAUSE I'M NEW N STUFF]

10.Metal Face is a boss.

11.Dyna Blade is a boss.

12.Ridley is shown.

More to come.

I really wouldn't believe this at all. For starters, it seems way too good to be true and a lot of it just doesn't make sense. Why would we get reveal trailers for Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt in the stream as though they were new information? I understand this might be in reference to the recent POTD but I can only imagine that the reveal trailer is available in-game. I can't see Sakurai spoiling a hidden character like this (even though everyone already knows who they are). Similarly, I don't know why Rambi would be an assist trophy at all if he works exactly the same as Gogoat. A thousand trophies seems like a HUGE amount. Why would there be so many? It seems like it would be a huge waste of development time, I can only imagine there being a few hundred more trophies than the 3DS version with many being shared between versions.

Most importantly, this is a text post on 4chan that includes a lot of information that everyone can pretty much assume or information from other popular leaks. To me, that alone is enough to doubt it entirely.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I really wouldn't believe this at all. For starters, it seems way too good to be true and a lot of it just doesn't make sense. Why would we get reveal trailers for Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt in the stream as though they were new information? I understand this might be in reference to the recent POTD but I can only imagine that the reveal trailer is available in-game. I can't see Sakurai spoiling a hidden character like this (even though everyone already knows who they are).
:4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom