• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylexv

Smash Master
10 hours...

After school, it will be 2 hours...

On the topic of the boxing ring:

:4luigi:: The Eternal Understudy
:4megaman:: Super Fighting Robot
:4littlemac:: Champion Lighweight Boxer

Last edited:

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
cant wait to watch the direct tonight!!!! lucky for me it starts as soon as i get out of work! looking forward to DH trailer as well as some new info on stage bosses! (im also sincerely hoping that Ness gets more than JUST Onett again)

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
It's almost designed with RNG... I think most people recommend Marth, Lucina, Ike, or anyone with a Counter move. Hmm, Fire Emblem... RNG... Suspicious, very suspicious...

I got "lucky" when 4 Miis lined up for a perfect counter with Lucina... RNG... Anna... ANNNNNNNAAAAA!!!
Actually, Marth and Lucina are recommended because Dolphin Slash has a cheap trick that allows you to kill the Miis easily.
Anyways, How are you guys this morning?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
About the earlier discussion about Knuckles, you may be surprised that Knuckles is my least favorite Sonic character, I never really liked the guy. He's my third least favorite game character in history, only behind Fawful and Geno.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
I was born like Knuckles to chuckle no one
I'm straight knuckled out
Only chuckle to my knuckles
Knuckles and gems
We 'ka chuckle to the end
You best to be a knuckle of the knuckles that I chuck
Once they chuckletrate, they put you to Knuckles
They hard as knuckles and my feet is like knuckles
You'll never see me chuckle and I won't surrender
I'll just chuck away like it's no other Knucktender

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm hoping one of the things confirmed today is full blown boss fights and a boss rush mode. That's probably one of the few things outside of characters and a few stages that I've wanted carried over from Brawl.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I'm hoping one of the things confirmed today is full blown boss fights and a boss rush mode. That's probably one of the few things outside of characters and a few stages that I've wanted carried over from Brawl.
That way having characters like Ridley and K. Rool as bosses would make more sense. Much better than having them as fancy stage decortions at least.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The new Spongebobs were hilarious sometimes with how gross they tried to be in some parts. Felt like a change of direction from the older episodes. Didn't really hate them, though.
And that's the main problem, they are trying to hard to be a wannabe Ren & Stimpy and forgetting what the the whole point of Spongebob was supposed to be about. Ironically, Adult Swim did want the series to go the Ren & Stimpy: Adult Party route in the past and "thankfully" the producers had rejected that offer.

And thus why I'm glad that the manga will be put out of its misery next month.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm just being calm. No hype for me til I see and have a "Crazy Order" of good content appearing in front of my hands and eyes.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm getting similar vibes as Naruto from Fairy Tail, to be honest.

Seems like a recurring problem for long-running weekly shounen series... Quality degradation.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Fixed that for you. That series is just sad to look at now, and I say this as someone who was really into it at one point.
And thus why I'm happy about the ending happening soon. The movie itself should be good enough to give a once great series to an end. From the whole Sasuke angst to Giant Space Women Out of Nowhere and then there's the flaming bird of friendship. I REALLY hope that the project that the Naruto site is counting down isn't damn sequel like what happened with Kuroko Basuke.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I'm getting similar vibes as Naruto from Fairy Tail, to be honest.

Seems like a recurring problem for long-running weekly shounen series... Quality degradation.
Which is wierd considering One Piece is still running strong. Sad to hear about Fairy Tail, though I lost interest in that series for whatever reason around the time they introduced the second blue cat thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom