• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
How about Smash character quotes?

This could have some Fire Emblem quotes.

:4lucina: "I challenge my fate!"

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
:4link: "HIAAAAA"
You can practically feel the anger, sorrow, and happiness in his words. Like a wild fire, everything is burnt to the ground and everything is dead, but from the ashes there is a greater beauty to behold. It's rather symbolic, and is a reminder that there is hope in humanity.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just started the just released "Shantae and the Pirate's Curse" and 5 minutes in HOLY **** this is incredible! And I'm just starting. :3

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You can practically feel the anger, sorrow, and happiness in his words. Like a wild fire, everything is burnt to the ground and everything is dead, but from the ashes there is a greater beauty to behold. It's rather symbolic, and is a reminder that there is hope in humanity.
This is the best Smashboards post ever.

I think I'm putting this in my signature.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Reminds me of this bit between KOS-MOS, Cloud, X and Link.

Truly, Link is greatly gifted with the ability to delivery only the most powerful of philosophical speeches.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
:4megaman:"Waka Waka Pew Pew ******!" :4pacman:

I don't know about you guys, but that's my favorite line in the game. Gotta put in the Konami Code on when playing as Mega Man and Pac-Man as a team. I would know, my cousin's friend's dad worked at Nintendo.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So did anyone see the Avengers 2 trailer? It was cool. Though I'm surprised Ultron's eyes are that realistic. I figured they would go for something similar to the Iron Man design.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Looks pretty good so far.
Yep. I was pretty hyped to see the Hulk-Buster armor.

I wonder if one the Avenger's movies will have Black Panther. He's a pretty cool character. I don't think they gave away the movies rights to him like they did with Spider-Man and the X-Men.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
How's the Grind Run progress going? I have currently all outfits, 30 headgear, need 1 only one power (Shuffle level 2) and have all custom moves of :4falcon::4darkpit::4drmario::4falco::4ganondorf::4jigglypuff::4link::4lucina::4mario::4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword::4ness::4palutena::rosalina::4sheik:.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I have a question;

Is it possible to only be able to unlock certain Specials through the challenge panels? Because I swear, I've been trying to get Diddy's last Special, 2nd peanut gun, and am just not getting it. But I easily got the last 3 moves of the Koopalings' without trouble. So either the RNG is just being a ***** about diddy, or his 2nd peanut gun can only be gotten through a challenge panel. Hence my asking.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I have a question;

Is it possible to only be able to unlock certain Specials through the challenge panels? Because I swear, I've been trying to get Diddy's last Special, 2nd peanut gun, and am just not getting it. But I easily got the last 3 moves of the Koopalings' without trouble. So either the RNG is just being a ***** about diddy, or his 2nd peanut gun can only be gotten through a challenge panel. Hence my asking.
Destroy 3000 blocks in Trophy Rush gives a Diddy custom according to Smashpedia.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Destroy 3000 blocks in Trophy Rush gives a Diddy custom according to Smashpedia.
Yea I know. I'm just wondering if that is the ONLY way to get that specific Special, as it is the one I am missing and seem to be getting no luck getting it through RNG. So I'm wondering if the moves gotten through the panels can only be gotten through the panels and not through RNG.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Yea I know. I'm just wondering if that is the ONLY way to get that specific Special, as it is the one I am missing and seem to be getting no luck getting it through RNG. So I'm wondering if the moves gotten through the panels can only be gotten through the panels and not through RNG.
Yes, if it's unlocked through a challenge, it's the only way you can get it.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
:4sonic: says, "You're too slooooow!"

Sonic Speed is so eh that you can't help but wonder why Roger didn't actually record much of anything.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I've once gotten a Mr. Game & Watch All-Star trophy in random drops.

I already had one, so it seems that unlockable trophies are added to the random drops once you get them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom