• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Tingle DLC or bust. We need some truly terrifying characters in Smash already.

I bet you can't wait for the gritty Dora the Explorer reBoot. :troll:
People were already pissed off about the older Dora. They said she looked too sexual or something. But I don't see it. Granted, it's still seems like an unneeded change. Like All Grown Up was, just really unneeded.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So Bob finally grew up? At least Bob isn't female... look what's happened when they aged Dora. OMG... everyone were overreacting about what a bad influence she was gonna be with young girls like wearing make-up and wearing dresses... what about the fact she always wandered off in the wilderness without adult supervision when she was younger?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And thus why I hate the Ghostly Adventures design other than his infantile behavior in the show.
I saw one episode of that show. I had so many questions. Where was Ms.Pac-Man? Why the hell does Pac-Man have Bobby Hill's voice when he sings? Why are you trying to make Pac-Man an underdog? Did you really need a Flash Thompson wannabe Pac character? He doesn't wear a varsity jacket, but he still has the ****ing sleeves? Why? Why can't we have good video game cartoons?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So Bob finally grew up? At least Bob isn't female... look what's happened when they aged Dora. OMG... everyone were overreacting about what a bad influence she was gonna be with young girls like wearing make-up and wearing dresses... what about the fact she always wandered off in the wilderness without adult supervision when she was younger?
The real issue is that she's constantly talking to people she can't hear. Being around a blue monkey can't be good for one's health either. She could get rabies or something. You wouldn't want that.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Am I looking too much into this or is this also hinting at a Duck Hunt (Duo) trailer tomorrow?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Just downloaded the ORAS demo, it's sort of a funny story, turns out I'm not the only one who got their demo code email late. My girlfriend just got her email this morning, while I got mine sometime around noon. The worst part is that Chuggaaconroy out of all people hasn't gotten his code yet.
This one?

She doesn't look that bad in my opinion.
@Metalbro

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Am I looking too much into this or is this also hinting at a Duck Hunt (Duo) trailer tomorrow?
All these years I thought he was a penguin. What other shattering truths will I learn today? Can't wait to find out.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
This one?

She doesn't look that bad in my opinion.
I wish they'd kept the same artstyle, but she honestly looks like what Dora would look like if she grew up a bit, unlike Bob, who frankly looks nothing like his original incarnation.

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
Guess I should have posted this here:

Funny panel from the latest chapter of "It's Not My Fault I'm Not Popular"

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wish they'd kept the same artstyle, but she honestly looks like what Dora would look like if she grew up a bit, unlike Bob, who frankly looks nothing like his original incarnation.
Atleast she has aged, unlike Ash Ketchum. :troll:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
All I'm seeing is Shulk continuously saying "I'm Really Feeling It!"

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Atleast she has aged, unlike Ash Ketchum. :troll:
Ash Ketchum should have been a champion of every league he came across, instead of loosing to each one. Or at least win one every once in a while. Or just have a new protagonist every league and have him/her win the league they are in, which also solves the whole "100 lv Pikachu cant do **** to 5 levelers" issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom