• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Okay, so I've been inspired by a previous Shovel Knight comment. Do any of you think some indie characters might make it in as a dlc trophy or maybe a character? My thoughts:

- Shovel Knight. The game was advertised often by Nintendo, and is now one of the best indie games on their platform.
- Shantae. So far she's been Nintendo exclusive, I can kind of see this working.
- Mighty Switch Force cop (can't remember her name) She's in the same boat as Shantae.
- Juan. From Guacamelee. Is that his name? I dunno. His game isn't exclusive, but he could have an awesome moveset.

Any other ideas?
After playing the Shantae games for the first time earlier this year, I'd love to see her in Smash Bros. Way Forward says that the series is only supposed to consist of a trilogy and a prequel though but I really hope they change their mind about ending the series after the next game.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
First a Clifford Live-action/CGI movie gets announced and now there's a Bob the Builder redesign? Ugh....my childhood feels.....they are not good feels right now....

I swear if someone even dares to attempt remaking Dragon Tales...

D

Deleted member

Lord Christopher Robin?

Have I been living under a rock again?
In case you don't get the context, Christopher Robin in the Winnie the Pooh Baseball flash game is an ungodly hard opponent for some reason, and he's become a memetic badass of sorts because of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Tom! Is that how you address our dark lord?
IT CAN'T BE ALL FUN AND GAMES ALL THE TIME YOU ************
****ING ****
*slams door*
But on the other hand, what's gonna happen to Pooh and his friends when Christopher Robin goes to College?
Something similar to Toy Story 3 but sadder.

Scratch that, I don't think you could get any sadder than Toy Story 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
In case you don't get the context, Christopher Robin in the Winnie the Pooh Baseball flash game is an ungodly hard opponent for some reason, and he's become a memetic badass of sorts because of it.
So this all came from an odd flash game?

.....actually I'm not all that surprised.

Well then, all hail Lord Christopher Robin.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
IT CAN'T BE ALL FUN AND GAMES ALL THE TIME YOU MOTHER****ER
****ING ****
*slams door*

Something similar to Toy Story 3 but sadder.

Scratch that, I don't think you could get any more sad than Toy Story 3.
I sure hope not! I just hope it turns out that Christopher Robin keeps them in the attic until he eventually gets married and has kids of his own.

Soul.

Does anyone wonder what Nintendo's next handheld and console are going to look like.
I heard they would have an easier time porting games from the console to the handheld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom