• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
So I have all of Olimar's custom moves, got a nice notification and everything. I truly am a Hocotatian.:4olimar:
So much to unlock...

I've finally cleared Classic, All-Star, 10 Man Smash, and 100 Man Smash with every character.

Four challenges left to clear:
  • Get a total of 5 hits in StreetSmaash - Currently have none. Difficulty: Impossiburu
  • Play 50 hours of Smash. Currently at 34:59. Difficulty: Surprisingly Easy
  • Collect all Smash Run Powers. Currently have ???. Difficulty: ???
  • Obtain all custom outfits, headgear, and special moves. Currently have all outfits, 31 hats, 174 moves. Also Impossiburu.
Now how many Smash Run Powers are there, I wonder.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Anyone else find the CPU's to be super annoying? I do pretty well against most players online, but there's certain level 9 CPU's that give me a real hard time. I have to play them like 3 times to figure out their stupid patterns. Also, the little mac and shulk cpu just seem to spam counter, so I can never really string together combos.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
That's nothing compared to the animals from Sonic's Schoolhouse (Especially the damn monkey). If you haven't seen the horror yet, I'll just introduce it to you. But it's still nothing compared to Sonic CD's hidden message.

Coincidently, I just read the Hardcore Gaming 101 article talking about that game. Not surprisingly, under the Weekly Kusoge series.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I have 1065 custom equipment, and there are still more left...no idea how many. I Have 16 custom moves left to unlock, have 39 headgear, and 12 outfits...I haven't been able to get any new outfits or headgears in a while. Still on 10 hours of Smash because I've been trying to get all custom moves through Smash Run.
Four challenges left to clear:
  • Get a total of 5 hits in StreetSmaash - Currently have none. Difficulty: Impossiburu
  • Play 50 hours of Smash. Currently at 34:59. Difficulty: Surprisingly Easy
  • Collect all Smash Run Powers. Currently have ???. Difficulty: ???
  • Obtain all custom outfits, headgear, and special moves. Currently have all outfits, 31 hats, 174 moves. Also Impossiburu.
Now how many Smash Run Powers are there, I wonder.
With StreetSmash, I got lucky and went to the local open tournament which was 40 minutes away. I didn't participate in the tournament...just got Streetpasses and watched. I wish there was a way to keep track of amount of Smash Run Powers, but luckily I got them all while unlocking custom moves.

Edit: And I just realized I didn't need to collect all special equipment...

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Coincidently, I just read the Hardcore Gaming 101 article talking about that game. Not surprisingly, under the Weekly Kusoge series.
And people say that Sonic 2006 was the worst Sonic game in history. That game is a masterpiece compared to that acid trip of a game called Sonic Schoolhouse. :troll:

Mephiles the Dark is still the coolest Sonic villain in history.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I have 1065 custom equipment, and there are still more left...no idea how many. I Have 16 custom moves left to unlock, have 39 headgear, and 12 outfits...I haven't been able to get any new outfits or headgears in a while. Still on 10 hours of Smash because I've been trying to get all custom moves through Smash Run.

With StreetSmash, I got lucky and went to the local open tournament which was 40 minutes away. I didn't participate in the tournament...just got Streetpasses and watched. I wish there was a way to keep track of amount of Smash Run Powers, but luckily I got them all while unlocking custom moves.

Edit: And I just realized I didn't need to collect all special equipment...
Equipment is always new because they have differing stats.

So it's not possible to collect all of it, I don't think, since it's always new. I have probably 20 Pretty Sweet Hats, and all of them said new.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
He's not a legend, he's a person who throws INSULTS at his fanbase when he did something wrong and can't admit he did something wrong, like adding a bunch of nobodies over the most-requested characters. He can fire as many shots as he wants and try to excuse those horrible clones all he wants, it's not gonna fly.

The Doc being back will never be a godsend any way whatsoever, he's more like a twisted package from the gates of hell that should've never made it out of the post office...and you should use Mario rather than Dr. Mario, remember, Mario's the one that stars on the actually-decent games and he's the one that has saved the Galaxy...
Hence the :troll: Stay free dude :p
:facepalm:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I have 1065 custom equipment, and there are still more left...no idea how many. I Have 16 custom moves left to unlock, have 39 headgear, and 12 outfits...I haven't been able to get any new outfits or headgears in a while.
There are only twelve outfits, no idea about the headgear, but you've got eight more than me at least. How on earth is everyone unlocking custom moves so quickly? I need to find out how to get them all...

And the Smash Run Powers, I'm guessing those are the ? bags you can find. But how many do they even have?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon Icon is now SR64'd
If Mega Slaking gets revealed we're doing what we did with Dr. Mario again :3

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, apparently Pokemon X and Y won't be receiving an update for the new Megas and Primal evolutions. Meaning I have to buy ORAS just to use them, which was something I was hoping to avoid.

Sure- take all my money, Nintendo. Please. :4lucario:

Last edited:

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Well, I just beat Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.

And it only took me three years!

D

Deleted member

Pokemon devs on lack of 3DS VC games, Smash Bros., Mega Evolutions, and moreSo after all, Game Freak/Pokémon Co. have given carte blanche to Sakurai about Pokémon choices as fighters.

Well well.

Better off for him to have an as solid as diamond argument for Mewtwo's second omission.
I can already think of one based around what was said earlier in regards to Melee characters: Mewtwo would have to be entirely done from scratch (since all the characters, veterans included, were "made from scratch" to some degree; the veterans had Brawl to work with, however) since Melee's data is practically useless.

And no, Dr. Mario is not a valid counterexample; so long as Mario's data exists, it takes little effort to recreate Doc.

It appears Mewtwo was once again a victim of priority. Though this time, the likes of Jigglypuff and Lucario can't really be given the blame.....only scapegoat this time is Greninja.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'd like a cheeseburger, medium fries, and Dr. Pepper.
I'm sorry sir, but if you want your fries, they will be without salt. Somebody else came here recently and depleted our entire stock of salt in a single order. Do you still want the fries?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The most the 3ds Smash has done has made me want the wiiU one.
Oh, it's not just you.

But why do I get the feeling you're being negative towards the 3DS version?

Anyway, I still need a Wii U myself. But it's not a high priority for me right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom