• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
"This is like a free dessert after a luxurious meal that was prepared free of charge. In a restaurant with this type of service, I don’t think there’s anybody who would say, “Change this to a meat dish!!”

Yet, I’m told [to do that] about Smash Bros. But, I guess since a lot of them are children, it cannot be helped.

You Legend Mr.Sakurai :troll:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You're from El Salvador? I'm half :p. We still have some (distant) family there so I'm hoping everything's okay with them.
... Just when I thought I could get my nationality hidden some more.

Well, yes I am. I live in a mountainous area, so it didn't affect much here.

I hope your relatives are fine.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
For the most part though, I find female pokemon more valuable since they can breed and pass down personalities and pokeballs! and only need male pokemon during the situations when I need an egg move
If I wanted that, I could just get a regular one in-game. Plus, females pass down moves as well starting gen 6. IVs can be passed down with Destiny Knot, and nature is Everstone. Neither need a specific gender.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If I wanted that, I could just get a regular one in-game. Plus, females pass down moves as well starting gen 6. IVs can be passed down with Destiny Knot, and nature is Everstone. Neither need a specific gender.
So males are useless in pokemon now

I think this is some kind of social commentary

D

Deleted member

Looks like Smash Bros. runs faster on the New 3DS. Well, that's obviously a given, since the system's CPU is faster than the current models.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
omg, this was the worst unlocking experience I've ever lived, but finally...

I could rant for 5 pages why this was really the worst unlocking system out of any things I lived.

I would like to thanks the Paper Mario series for motivation in those hard times and everyone in my PM for enduring my rage message (I had to release it it was way too much for me to keep).

As for you...good luck, you will literally need it if you haven't got this screen yet and that's even with home buffer...

Now, I'm exhausted...

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Wait, since when do we have two Rockets?

@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu
Prepare for trouble!

ME
Make it double!

To protect the world from devastation!

Me
To unite all peoples within our nation!

To denounce the evils of truth of us not being a raccoon and hate!

Me
To extend our reach to the stars above!

Red Ryu!

Me
Rocket Raccoon!

Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!

Me
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

@MisterVideoGaming
MisterVideoGaming
That's right!

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
I'm getting worse at this game every day. I don't understand.
Overwork? It's like that with many things. Either play the game leisurely or play or do something else before returning.
This. If you notice you're on a downward spiral, then take a break for a bit and get back into it later.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just remembered watching another guy play SSB4. I noticed that he flicks the circle pad to do attacks, navigate the menu, and such. Does anyone else do this?

When I play, I move the circle pad with different pressure if I want to dash, tilt, Smash, etc.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Can we just nickname the New Nintendo 3DS
the Newtendo 3DS
isshortername

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
Playing FG, and i swear i've come across 3 straight people who just stand there and do nothing, and it's like strange. Maybe they leave their DS for a minute. Maybe i'm horrible for waiting 2 minutes then killing them ;-;

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Playing FG, and i swear i've come across 3 straight people who just stand there and do nothing, and it's like strange. Maybe they leave their DS for a minute. Maybe i'm horrible for waiting 2 minutes then killing them ;-;
Huh. That hasn't happened to me yet. I have never once been matched up with an af3ds player. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom